PDA

View Full Version : threads every 5 minutes on game nite

dirtydan
10-22-2006, 12:54 AM
these interim scores on game nite every five minutes for the same teams; takes up a lots of time and space to decipher. it would be nice if everyone would wait a little longer for posts.

GreenMonster
10-22-2006, 01:09 AM
Well Dano, not all of us are as patient as you. We need instant gratification in the form of live action updates.

JR2004
10-22-2006, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by dirtydan
these interim scores on game nite every five minutes for the same teams; takes up a lots of time and space to decipher. it would be nice if everyone would wait a little longer for posts.

The irony in your message is strong. :)

When I read your last post about Gilmer I was again left trying to decipher whether you were talking about a football team or the US Military!

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2006, 07:40 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Game-in-progress updates? Scores across the state? :confused:

dirtydan
10-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
The irony in your message is strong. :)

When I read your last post about Gilmer I was again left trying to decipher whether you were talking about a football team or the US Military!

three or four years ago, some sports writer made a similiar comparison with indy colts. it dont mean that they actually have missiles and tanks; you just have to be old enough to use your imagination. some call them horses, dudes and studs, mean machine, etc, you could go on and on with the name calling.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 08:13 AM

I give up!! People complain because there isn't enough football talk and others complain because there is TOO much???:eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Don't read them. :p

TAMUGRAD
10-22-2006, 09:50 AM
When we leave the game on Friday night I turn on the radio and start searching for scores. When I get home I get on the downlow and read all those play-by-play posts. I may know the score but it is fun reading how they got there.

Thanks to all of you who stay home on Friday and post, I for one enjoy reading them.

44INAROW
10-22-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Don't read them. :p

Great reply LHPM :)

same here TAMUGRAD by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
When we leave the game on Friday night I turn on the radio and start searching for scores. When I get home I get on the downlow and read all those play-by-play posts. I may know the score but it is fun reading how they got there.

Thanks to all of you who stay home on Friday and post, I for one enjoy reading them.

Old Tiger
10-22-2006, 02:01 PM
these interim scores on game nite every five minutes for the same teams; takes up a lots of time and space to decipher. it would be nice if everyone would wait a little longer for posts. :confused: :thinking: