PDA

View Full Version : registration question...

Ray_BearKat
10-21-2006, 11:01 PM
I need yalls help in answering this question...

I have a friend from Rio Hondo who wants to register but can't cause it says he has a free AOL mail account...how does he go about registering?

Thanks in advance...

AggieJohn
10-21-2006, 11:07 PM
i don't know if he can, i think he might have to go through his work email to register and then change over his info to his personal

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:13 PM
You cannot register with a free email account....there is no way around that.

Ray_BearKat
10-21-2006, 11:22 PM
okay, i'll relay the message...

Emerson1
10-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Just have them find an email provider no one has ever heard of, or if they know a friend with their own website, get one registered to there.

big daddy russ
10-21-2006, 11:47 PM
I've never had a pay email account in my life. You sure that's the reason?

I had a could've a couple, but it was too many passwords and/or usernames to remember. I'm absent-minded enough as it is.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:51 PM
BDR...you have been a poster for a long enough time that it didn't matter back then.

After the fiasco with those "darn Cuero Kids":p....the admin set it up where you had to have a pay email account (it didn't affect those already registered though).

People try to use them all the time, they just don't get approved. I told a friend of mine the other day to just use a friends that wasn't already on the board, as you can't have a duplicate email account registered here.

big daddy russ
10-21-2006, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
BDR...you have been a poster for a long enough time that it didn't matter back then.

After the fiasco with those "darn Cuero Kids":p....the admin set it up where you had to have a pay email account (it didn't affect those already registered though).

People try to use them all the time, they just don't get approved. I told a friend of mine the other day to just use a friends that wasn't already on the board, as you can't have a duplicate email account registered here.
Gotcha. ;) :thumbsup:

kepdawg
10-21-2006, 11:53 PM
I sure am glad I was already here! :)