PDA

View Full Version : Weak Schedule

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:39 PM
If Greenwood played a "weak" schedule, then Synder was right there with them. Synder didn't have a tough schedule. Let's not make excuses for losing games. On any given Friday any team can win and lose. Good luck to both teams. Both will represent our district well. Both will go to the playoffs!

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
If Greenwood played a "weak" schedule, then Synder was right there with them. Synder didn't have a tough schedule. Let's not make excuses for losing games. On any given Friday any team can win and lose. Good luck to both teams. Both will represent our district well. Both will go to the playoffs!

Monahans is undefeated, Hereford has one game and Marlin is in the top 10

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Let's get the story straight. Monahans isn't undefeated. They lost to Graham 14-7, a team that Greenwood beat 25-15, and a Monahans team that beat Snyder.

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 11:04 PM
Second, Hereford hasn't had a good team in years!

loboes86
10-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Let's get the story straight. Monahans isn't undefeated. They lost to Graham 14-7, a team that Greenwood beat 25-15, and a Monahans team that beat Snyder. He probaly knew that, just tring to get someone stirred up. Looks like it worked. By the way why do you want to hate on Monahans so much?

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:05 PM
Let's get the story straight. Monahans isn't undefeated. They lost to Graham 14-7, a team that Greenwood beat 25-15, and a Monahans team that beat Snyder.

WOO HOO!!! You tell 'em!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget...we beat Estacada by a larger margin than Snyder did too!!!!:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 11:06 PM
Third, Marlin is a 2A team from Central Texas. Again, A 2A team!

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
He probaly knew that, just tring to get someone stirred up. Looks like it worked. By the way why do you want to hate on Monahans so much?

I don't hate Monahans. I'm just setting the record straight for a Tiger fan.

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
WOO HOO!!! You tell 'em!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget...we beat Estacada by a larger margin than Snyder did too!!!!:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Your right! Good point!

loboes86
10-21-2006, 11:10 PM
:thumbsup:

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2006, 08:46 AM
Second, Hereford hasn't had a good team in years!

They were in the playoffs last y ear and lost to Frenship, who advanced to the state semifinals

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Estacada :confused: :confused: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:confused: :confused: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Okay!! Okay!! ESTACADO!!!!!! You satisfied???

Like I said on another thread...when you have to resort to calling out people's "typos"....or just plain ole misspellings, you must have run out of legitimate arguments.

I, however, am not quite to that point yet!!!:evillol: :evillol:

Tweeder215
10-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
They were in the playoffs last y ear and lost to Frenship, who advanced to the state semifinals

Wait.....So if you lose to somebody good then that automatically makes you good as well??? Give me a freakin' break....

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
Wait.....So if you lose to somebody good then that automatically makes you good as well??? Give me a freakin' break....

How did Sweetwater do against Decatur

DU_stud04
10-22-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
How did Sweetwater do against Decatur

how did yall start the season off???:thinking: