PDA

View Full Version : Forney/Commerce

JR#1
08-27-2001, 04:45 PM
Does anyone think that there is a chance that Forney and Commerce can win State in D1 and D2 this year?

victory11
08-27-2001, 06:29 PM
wylie will win d1

JR#1
08-27-2001, 06:59 PM
Don't think so district 11-3a will dominate!!!

eye of the tiger
08-27-2001, 07:28 PM
I Think it is very possible that Forney and Commerce will be state champs. We need help from probably Bonham to make it a possibility. If Quinlan Ford wins a play-off spot, and that is a real possibility, then both Forney and my beloved Tigers will both go division II. All this is based on another asumption that Forney and Commerce both make the play-offs. Should be no problem, but I have seen stranger things happen over the years. We are getting close folks. Zero week is here. Good luck to all this year.

TIGERS NEVER QUIT

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 27, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by eye of the tiger (edited August 27, 2001).]

Matthew328
08-27-2001, 10:38 PM
Yes there is a chance both Forney and Commerce can both win it all..but to me it's highly unlikely..first it is a possibility that Quinlan Ford will make the postseason and also even if Ford makes it to the playoffs..it's no guarantee Forney will win it all...there are 2 teams that I feel can challenge Forney..Wylie (even though I hate to admit it LOL) and Everman...no one but me is talkin about Everman but they are bigger, faster and stronger than last year....and that is scary..

Jacket2000
08-27-2001, 10:43 PM
Also, let's not forget about the "on any given day..."rule.

3Aroy
08-31-2001, 08:28 PM
No one is giving Bridge City the respect they deserve. I think Bridge City and Newton will possibly both make it to the D1 and D2 state games. Both are my favorites out of region 3&4. We might be able to see two districts taking the spots for both state games, but Everman, I feel, will be the one to make it out of region 1&2.

This is highly possible:
D1:
Forney (11-3A) vs. Bridge City (21-3A)

D2:
Commerce (11-3A) vs. Newton (21-3A)

but more probible:
D1:
Bridge City vs. Everman

D2:
Newton vs. Forney

-Roy

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited August 31, 2001).]

eye of the tiger
09-01-2001, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by 3Aroy:
No one is giving Bridge City the respect they deserve. I think Bridge City and Newton will possibly both make it to the D1 and D2 state games. Both are my favorites out of region 3&4. We might be able to see two districts taking the spots for both state games, but Everman, I feel, will be the one to make it out of region 1&2.

This is highly possible:
D1:
Forney (11-3A) vs. Bridge City (21-3A)

D2:
Commerce (11-3A) vs. Newton (21-3A)

but more probible:
D1:
Bridge City vs. Everman

D2:
Newton vs. Forney

-Roy

[This message has been edited by 3Aroy (edited August 31, 2001).]
hey roy i sure like that first scenario the best. It will Probably Bonham to know out Quinlan Ford to have any chance of Commerce and Forney making the state finals. Last night Bonham beat a Omaha Paul Pewitt (2a, but a good solid 2a team)and Q-Ford lost to Wills Point. Only week one (actually zero)but maybe just maybe Bonham will help us out. They have the tools to do it. Good luck to your teams this year.
TIGERS NEVER QUIT