PDA

View Full Version : Gatesville 17- Connally 14

JR2004
10-21-2006, 09:36 AM
That makes four in a row now for the Hornets since the Liberty Hill debacle. During this winning streak they've outscored their opponents 147-30. They've still got LaVega, Robinson and China Spring left on the schedule. It'll be very tough to win all three, but I think they can do it and get their first district title since 2002. I hope they finish up strong and make the playoffs. That'll be an entertaining first round game with Hutto if they get in!

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Good job, Hornets! :clap: In looking ahead for games of the week, I'm seriously looking at the Gatesville/China Spring game.

JR2004
10-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Knowing the two schools pretty well, that would be an EXCELLENT choice for a game of the week when those two play. I wish I could get some of the China fans to come over here and post along with some more Gatesville people. They've had some classics in recent years and most of the time the game goes right down to the final minute. Gatesville had never lost to China in the school's history until two years ago I believe and now China has a two game winning streak against the Hornets. The four games previous to that Gatesville won by a combined 25 points and never by more than 9 points in any of them.