PDA

View Full Version : Region I Game of the Week (8): Snyder @ Midland Greenwood

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 07:50 AM
Snyder Tigers will be in Midland to take on the Greenwood Rangers in the first week of District 3 play.

The Tigers started the year slow, with losses to Monahans, Hereford (4A) and Marlin (2A), but have been on a roll since winning the last 4. Can they keep up the momentum and beat the Rangers on their own turf?

After the need to replace their projected starting QB due to an injury in a scrimmage, Ranger Mom was concerned about the Rangers. Apparently, there was no need, as they have gone undefeated on the season, and are 7-0. Can they continue their winning ways a win over a tough Tiger squad?

Thoughts? Predictions?

wildstangs
10-21-2006, 08:37 AM
I will take Snyder by 10.

Paratrooper
10-21-2006, 08:41 AM
I am going with Synder also

Tiger Baseball
10-21-2006, 08:49 AM
This one could go either way. Snyder 21 MG 18

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 09:53 AM
I alway try not to be a homer, but I can't bet against my boys right now!!

We are at home and they want it bad!!! We were down somewhat when we played them last year...and they beat us 20-13...I think it will be a better game this go around with the opposite results!!

Greenwood - 28
Snyder - 21

GO RANGERS!!!:cheerl:

FYI: I plan to TRY and talk trash with my Snyder friends this week...any and all backup will be appreciated!!!:p :p

ML05
10-21-2006, 10:08 AM
If this isn't a game of the week worthy matchup, then I don't know what is. I may eat my words, but as much as it hurts me to do so, I'm going with Greenwood! lol.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ML05
If this isn't a game of the week worthy matchup, then I don't know what is. I may eat my words, but as much as it hurts me to do so, I'm going with Greenwood! lol.

AWWWWW!! I owe you one!!!:p

Sweetwater Red
10-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ML05

Uh....a lil' game about 160 miles east of
where this one is going to be played
should be good too.:D

Greenwood....27
Snyder...........24

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Greenwood/Snyder

Sweetwater/Abilene Wylie

Monahans/Ft. Stockton

ALL good games!!!

I suspect my texts will be "rocking" come Friday night!!!

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
FYI: I plan to TRY and talk trash with my Snyder friends this week...any and all backup will be appreciated!!!:p :p
I've got your back, RM. :D

pirate4state
10-21-2006, 10:57 AM
FYI: I plan to TRY and talk trash with my Snyder friends this week...any and all backup will be appreciated!!!:p :p Woo Hoo - FINALLY some trash talk!!! :p :p I may have to do a little for each side. Wouldn't want to anger Hops!! :kiss:

:cheerl: GO RANGERS!!!! :cheerl:

:cheerl: Good Luck Tigers!!! :cheerl:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I've got your back, RM. :D

Thanks!!!!

I just noticed you are 3 posts past 13,000!!!!!

WOO HOO!! CONGRATS!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
10-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks!!!!

I just noticed you are 3 posts past 13,000!!!!!

WOO HOO!! CONGRATS!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are only 6 back from 15,000!!!

GO RANGERS!!! :D

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Sorry Deb...I fought for this thread and already hi-jacked it!!

GO RANGERS!!!!! BEAT SNYDER!!!!!

okay..we are back on track now!!:D

Tiger Baseball
10-21-2006, 11:06 AM
I alway try not to be a homer!!

We are at home and Snyder wants it bad!!! We were down somewhat when we played them last year...and they beat us 20-13...I think it will be a better game this go around with Snyder results!!

Greenwood - 21
Snyder - 28

GO TIGERS!!!:cheerl:

FYI: I plan to TRY and talk trash with my Snyder friends this week...any and all backup would help my cause!!!:p :p

GOOD CHOICE RM. :clap: :clap: :tongue: :tongue:

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
GOOD CHOICE RM. :clap: :clap: :tongue: :tongue:

Haha!! Good one!!

So you wanna play hardball, do ya??:cool: :cool:

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Rangers will be gunning for the Tiggers this week and will lasso the win. :devil: :devil:

westtxfballfan
10-21-2006, 11:34 AM
Snyder 13
Greenwood 24

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan
Snyder 13
Greenwood 24

Greenwood is not playing Levelland or Brownfield this week, it's Snyder. The Tigers have played a more challenging schedule and emerged as a better team because of that. It's going to be a good game, but Snyder's conditioning and playmakers will pull out a win in the fourth quarter

SNYDER 35
GREENWOOD 21

By the way, Wylie will beat Sweetwater for the third straight year. The Bulldog defense is that good.

WYLIE 28
SWEETWATER 7

Stownhorse
10-21-2006, 01:45 PM
well i would have loved to see Sweetwater vs. Wylie this week...but i'll settle.....
Greenwood 21
Snyder 17

westtxfballfan
10-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Greenwood is not playing Levelland or Brownfield this week, it's Snyder. The Tigers have played a more challenging schedule and emerged as a better team because of that. It's going to be a good game, but Snyder's conditioning and playmakers will pull out a win in the fourth quarter

SNYDER 35
GREENWOOD 21

By the way, Wylie will beat Sweetwater for the third straight year. The Bulldog defense is that good.

WYLIE 28
SWEETWATER 7

Snyder's not playing Estacado, Lubbock Cooper or Palo Duro this week, it's Greenwood. :D

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Snyder's not playing Estacado, Lubbock Cooper or Palo Duro this week, it's Greenwood. :D

what does that mean? We beat all three of them with ease.

westtxfballfan
10-21-2006, 03:55 PM

Look at your prior post. You posted "Greenwood is not playing Levelland or Brownfield this week, it's Snyder," pointing out some easy Ranger games. Just thought I'd point out that you've played some easy folks, too.

Bubba-Joe
10-21-2006, 03:57 PM

That was his point !!!
Greenwood aint no pushover

and while this should be a great football game
all the attention that snydertigersdrul is giving the Sweetwater -Wylie matchup

speaks for itself don't it

Even snydertigersdrool don't really believe this is the biggest game in region I this week

Deep down snydertigersdrool really wishes that snyder and Sweetwater or snyder and Wylie were playing each other.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

Even snydertigersdrool don't really believe this is the biggest game in region I this week

Thank goodness it doesn't matter what ANYONE thinks....LHPM thought it was, and that is all the matters!!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

DukeNukem
10-21-2006, 06:59 PM
2 to 3 weeks ago I would have easily picked the Rangers. However, struggles against SA Lake View and Seminole combined with Snyder's win over Canyon the gap has closed. If Snyder coaches don't try weird plays you make up out on the playground back in 4th grade, I say Snyder wins by 7. But if they do, Greenwood by 10.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 08:11 PM

As we did Levelland and Brownfield!! What he is saying is this......yall have dominated "weaker" teams just as we have.

All I know is we beat Estacado by a larger margin than yall!!:p :p

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 08:32 PM
As we did Levelland and Brownfield!! What he is saying is this......yall have dominated "weaker" teams just as we have.

All I know is we beat Estacado by a larger margin than yall!!:p :p

What weak teams?

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 08:58 PM
What weak teams?

Lubbock Estacado comes to mind first and foremost ( and we STILL beat them by a larger margin than Snyder did)!!:D

Don't know much about Hereford or Paladuro, so I can't comment on those!!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 08:58 PM
What weak teams?

Lubbock Estacado comes to mind first and foremost ( and we STILL beat them by a larger margin than Snyder did)!!:D

Don't know much about Lubbock Cooper or Pala Duro, so I can't comment on those!!

GWOOD
10-21-2006, 09:14 PM

Go for it! I've been saving up!

Greenwood 34
Snyder 27

Snyder scores on the last play of the game to make it look close!:cool:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2006, 09:16 PM

Boy, if that ain't beggin for votes, I don't know what is.;)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Rangers will be gunning for the Tiggers this week and will lasso the win. :devil: :devil:

Ever tried to lasso a TIGER, it doesn't work to well.:D

justlikesports
10-21-2006, 09:19 PM
I am going with Greenwood. GO RANGERS!!!!

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by justlikesports
I am going with Greenwood. GO RANGERS!!!!

In your dreams. You better watch out for Fort Stockton.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
2 to 3 weeks ago I would have easily picked the Rangers. However, struggles against SA Lake View and Seminole combined with Snyder's win over Canyon the gap has closed. If Snyder coaches don't try weird plays you make up out on the playground back in 4th grade, I say Snyder wins by 7. But if they do, Greenwood by 10.

4th grade plays....can you elaborate or give examples? I'd be curious.:)

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Ever tried to lasso a TIGER, it doesn't work to well.:D

Thats okay.....we carry guns too!!:p

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Boy, if that ain't beggin for votes, I don't know what is.;)

I could have cared less about the votes...I just wanted backup because I plan to run my mouth all week long!!:D

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 09:39 PM
In your dreams. You better watch out for Fort Stockton.

Did you just try to make a joke????:eek: :eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Well, here's my opinion of the game, which should be a GREAT one. Greenwood's "weak" schedule does somewhat worry me, because they'll be coming into the game VERY confident. A confident team is a dangerous team.

However, Snyder is coming off of 4 straight wins, Canyon being the toughest team that they beat in those 4 wins. Their 3 losses (which those teams now have a combined win/loss record of 18-3), I feel that they were "right there" in each loss. All 3 could have been W's. Costly mistakes and PENALTIES made a difference. If they can stay away from those mistakes, I feel like they will come away with the win. The defense has been playing great, and I think they can contain Greenwood's quaterback. They've been hitting HARD and applying the pressure. In Snyder's running game is on, and the passing game can suffice, we'll be okay.

Regardless, it'll be a great game, worthy of the Game of the Week!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Go for it! I've been saving up!

Greenwood 34
Snyder 27

Snyder scores on the last play of the game to make it look close!:cool:

WOO HOO!!

My "Lone Ranger" Posse has arrived!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I crack myself up!! Lone Ranger!!!

Get it?? Get it??

I know..I know! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/doofus.gif

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:30 PM
Greenwood and Synder have good teams, but I predict Greenwood will win this game Friday night. Both teams have played decent schedules to prepare them for this upcoming Friday night. Both teams have had success against quality teams, however, Greenwood remains undefeated. A team will play hard to remain undefeated, and the opposing team will play hard to defeat the undefeated. This year belongs to Greenwood! Also, I believe this game will decide who will play who in the playoffs. I know Andrews will go Division I and Greenwood and Synder will go Division II. The winner will probably play Brownfield in the first round. The loser will play Seminole.

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by westtexasfbfan
The winner will probably play Brownfield in the first round. The loser will play Seminole.

Both of which we have already played.....and defeated!!:D

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:42 PM

SNYDER 35
GREENWOOD 21

WYLIE 28
SWEETWATER 7

Synder played a tough schedule??

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2006, 10:46 PM
Synder played a tough schedule??

IMO, Snyder played 4 tough teams: Monahans, Hereford, Marlin, and Canyon. Combined record of 23-5. Greenwood's toughest competition was....Seminole? San Angelo Lakeview?

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:46 PM

SNYDER 35
GREENWOOD 21

WYLIE 28
SWEETWATER 7

Synder didn't play a tough schedule?

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Synder didn't play a tough schedule?

Synder's conditioning? What is this about? What Greenwood doesn't have any athletes? Please!

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 10:49 PM
IMO, Snyder played 4 tough teams: Monahans, Hereford, Marlin, and Canyon. Combined record of 23-5. Greenwood's toughest competition was....Seminole? San Angelo Lakeview?

Good point. They just barely beat Lake View, who lost to Estacado.

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Greenwood and Synder have good teams, but I predict Greenwood will win this game Friday night. Both teams have played decent schedules to prepare them for this upcoming Friday night. Both teams have had success against quality teams, however, Greenwood remains undefeated. A team will play hard to remain undefeated, and the opposing team will play hard to defeat the undefeated. This year belongs to Greenwood! Also, I believe this game will decide who will play who in the playoffs. I know Andrews will go Division I and Greenwood and Synder will go Division II. The winner will probably play Brownfield in the first round. The loser will play Seminole.

You need to go back to English class, it's Snyder, not Synder

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:52 PM

Don't know much about Lubbock Cooper or Pala Duro, so I can't comment on those!!

Lubbock Cooper has a football team?

Snydertigersrul
10-21-2006, 10:53 PM

and they will beat Seminole again

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:54 PM
You need to go back to English class, it's Snyder, not Synder

I'm a graduated of Snyder High School.

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm a graduated of Snyder High School.

Can you see what they taught me there!

westtexasfbfan
10-21-2006, 10:57 PM
Can you see what they taught me there!

I meant to spell it incorrectly! I thought it would get the attention of someone from Snyder! It worked!

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:01 PM

WE've been saving up for this one!!;)

Ranger Mom
10-21-2006, 11:03 PM
I meant to spell it incorrectly! I thought it would get the attention of someone from Snyder! It worked!

When you have to revert back to someones "typo"...you have run out of argument and are grasping for straws, IMO!!!:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 12:08 AM

Don't they?? I'm sure they do!! In the same district as Levelland, Seminole and Brownfield?? I don't know if Snyder has played them...I was just going by this post:

and then I saw something about Hereford...so I made the same exact post with Hereford in the place of Lubbock Cooper...I figured one of them was bound to be right!

I am leaving no stone unturned this week!!:D :D

injuredinmelee
10-22-2006, 09:28 AM
I watched Gwood in the first game of the season. You could tell it was first game. I would love to see film on how well the Washington kid has adjusted to the qb position. You could tell he was a great athlete. They look like they have handled their schedule to this point fairly well.

Snyder i have neither seen or watched on film all year.

The Tigers have a knack for winning games this time of year. They seem to have athletes at the right positions. they struggled early in the year against suspect teams. Their win over Canyon convinced me tha they might make a little noise in the playoffs esp since they get and easy matchup in the first round.

I am going with................. GWOOD but only because I would never pick a team that blackie backs...

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:32 AM

However, Snyder is coming off of 4 straight wins, Canyon being the toughest team that they beat in those 4 wins. Their 3 losses (which those teams now have a combined win/loss record of 18-3), I feel that they were "right there" in each loss. All 3 could have been W's. Costly mistakes and PENALTIES made a difference. If they can stay away from those mistakes, I feel like they will come away with the win. The defense has been playing great, and I think they can contain Greenwood's quaterback. They've been hitting HARD and applying the pressure. In Snyder's running game is on, and the passing game can suffice, we'll be okay.

Regardless, it'll be a great game, worthy of the Game of the Week! I think STF has a very good and accurate post here. The Tigers started slow, replacing parts important parts on boths sides of the ball. I think they have come together at a good time heading into district. This game is usually a good game each year anyway. That said:

Snyder 35
Greenwood 21

Who loves you Ranger Mom? :kiss: :kiss:

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Woo Hoo - FINALLY some trash talk!!! :p :p I may have to do a little for each side. Wouldn't want to anger Hops!! :kiss:

:cheerl: GO RANGERS!!!! :cheerl:

:cheerl: Good Luck Tigers!!! :cheerl: Good job, Switzerland.:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Snyder 35
Greenwood 21

Who loves you Ranger Mom? :kiss: :kiss:

Definately not you!!:( :( :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:39 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 09:41 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:hand: Suck it up you big baby!!

I am showing NO mercy.........(this week anyway ):p

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:45 AM
:hand: Suck it up you big baby!!

I am showing NO mercy.........(this week anyway ):p Okay, if it's a fight you want, a fight you'll get. (LOSER)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Okay, if it's a fight you want, a fight you'll get. (LOSER)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/1475/chairshotvx3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ohh.....so you are threatening to hit a woman with a folding chair now!!!:eek: :eek:

Who woulda thunk it!!:thinking:

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 09:49 AM
Ohh.....so you are threatening to hit a woman with a folding chair now!!!:eek: :eek:

Who woulda thunk it!!:thinking: All is fair in love and football, the gloves are off. (for this week only)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 10:09 AM
All is fair in love and football, the gloves are off. (for this week only)

YEAH? YEAH?? Well you just wait.............................................. ................................................ti ll I get to work tomorrow and get on a faster computer so I can find smilies to fight back with to!!!

SO THERE!!!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 10:17 AM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2628/censoredph3.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Now, who's http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/3529/5criersps5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

What?? Laughing so hard they cried??

I guess me....at you!! Because that made NO sense whatsoever!!!

DaHop72
10-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Dang it, grabbed the wrong one. Better just stick to this one.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Dang it, grabbed the wrong one. Better just stick to this one.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/706/chairshoten4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Excuses...Excuses!!

pirate4state
10-22-2006, 10:58 AM
This is gonna be GOOD!!! Ranger Mom will talk trash, then act hurt when someone bangs a chair over her head and you soft guys WILL back down b/c you :inlove: her so much!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evillol: :evillol:

:cheerl: GO RANGERS!!! :cheerl:

:cheerl: GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!! :cheerl:

:D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This is gonna be GOOD!!! Ranger Mom will talk trash, then act hurt when someone bangs a chair over her head and you soft guys WILL back down b/c you :inlove: her so much!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evillol: :evillol:

:cheerl: GO RANGERS!!! :cheerl:

:cheerl: GOOD LUCK TIGERS!!! :cheerl:

Hehehehe!!

I'm not gonna be a good employee this week...I can already tell!!!

sww-bull52
10-22-2006, 11:06 AM
You two are having TOO much fun with this one!!!:thinking: :) :)

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
You two are having TOO much fun with this one!!!:thinking: :) :)

LOL!! I am stepping outside my "normal" self this week!!

sww-bull52
10-22-2006, 11:09 AM
That's OK. This is the week to "Let'r Rip!!" We feel the same way in Sweetwater and Wylie.:clap:

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
That's OK. This is the week to "Let'r Rip!!" We feel the same way in Sweetwater and Wylie.:clap:

Well get 'er going!! I'm liable to pop in on those threads too!!:D

sww-bull52
10-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Welcome!!! Don't see them getting as "ugly" as this one though.;)

loboes86
10-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Ranger Mom anybody that goes against you could be put on double secret ROM for the week giving yourself the ultimate last word for the week.

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by loboes86
Ranger Mom anybody that goes against you could be put on double secret ROM for the week giving yourself the ultimate last word for the week.

I don't know if I would go THAT far......but I can always delete the one's I don't like!!:D :D

LH Panther Mom
10-22-2006, 11:46 AM
LOL!! I am stepping outside my "normal" self this week!!
You're doing too good of a job. Sounds more like you've been holding "in" your "normal" self for too long. :D :kiss:

GO RANGERS!

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 12:35 PM
You're doing too good of a job. Sounds more like you've been holding "in" your "normal" self for too long. :D :kiss:

GO RANGERS!

:thinking: :thinking: Hmmmm....................

that could be true too!!!;)

STANG RED
10-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I thought about trying to pick the winner for this game, but it gave me a headache, and then I thought, what the heck do I care?
Its Snyder @ Greenwood for crying out loud! Two weak teams from a week district that probably wont even make it deep enough in the playoffs to take that Sweetwater spanking that awaits them. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:p that orta ruffle a feather or two. :D

Ranger Mom
10-22-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I thought about trying to pick the winner for this game, but it gave me a headache, and then I thought, what the heck do I care?
Its Snyder @ Greenwood for crying out loud! Two weak teams from a week district that probably wont even make it deep enough in the playoffs to take that Sweetwater spanking that awaits them. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:p that orta ruffle a feather or two. :D

But did you vote?

STANG RED
10-22-2006, 01:52 PM
But did you vote?

Naw. Im gonna wait till it gets a little closer, and see who behind in votes, and vote for them.

WTF-82
10-22-2006, 02:04 PM
Greenwood in this one Snyder got some wins biggest one against canyon, but I still think Greenwood is a 10 point better I dont think Snyder will be able to stop Rangers running game and Snyder offense is still questionalble against good defensive opponents.

Monahans by 20 plus against Stockton.

Wylie by 7 over the Stangs (Stangs dont scare the Bulldogs)

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Greenwood in this one Snyder got some wins biggest one against canyon, but I still think Greenwood is a 10 point better I dont think Snyder will be able to stop Rangers running game and Snyder offense is still questionalble against good defensive opponents.

Monahans by 20 plus against Stockton.

Wylie by 7 over the Stangs (Stangs dont scare the Bulldogs)

Snyder's strength on defense is stopping the running game. Most of the big plays have come on long passes. Greenwood's defense is not any better than Canyon.

DukeNukem
10-22-2006, 06:55 PM
Snyder's strength on defense is stopping the running game. Most of the big plays have come on long passes. Greenwood's defense is not any better than Canyon.

is that the same run stopping defense that gave up almost 400 yards rushing to monahans. i also noticed that snyder went on and on last year about someone else having a week schedule that sent them home in the first round.

gobbler grad
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Synder by at least 50...:D :D :D :D

nah...Greenwood pulls this one out 24-21...oh, and I voted for Greenwood, too

Snydertigersrul
10-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Snyder's strength on defense is stopping the running game. Most of the big plays have come on long passes. Greenwood's defense is not any better than Canyon. [QUOTE]

is that the same run stopping defense that gave up almost 400 yards rushing to monahans. i also noticed that snyder went on and on last year about someone else having a week schedule that sent them home in the first round.

Were you at the same game as me this year? By the way, four new starters joined the defense for the second game. I'm hoping for a rematch in the playoffs.

TigerPride
10-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Tigers 17 Greenwood 7 GO TIGERS!!!( the best 4-3 team in the state)

sweetwater07
10-22-2006, 09:13 PM

didn't Greenwood beat Graham...a certain Graham that beat a certain Monahans team that a certain Snyder team couldn't beat.....hmm:D

TigerPride
10-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
didn't Greenwood beat Graham...a certain Graham that beat a certain Monahans team that a certain Snyder team couldn't beat.....hmm:D

I hate when people get on here like this guy, and think they know the outcome of a game before it's even played just because of the opponents the team previously played. We lost to Monahans and Monahans lost to Grahm, and Midland Greenwood beat Graham. SO i guess we shouldn't play the game. Sweetwater 07 seems to know already who's gonna win.Go to bed already don't you have school?

Stownhorse
10-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
I hate when people get on here like this guy, and think they know the outcome of a game before it's even played just because of the opponents the team previously played. We lost to Monahans and Monahans lost to Grahm, and Midland Greenwood beat Graham. SO i guess we shouldn't play the game. Sweetwater 07 seems to know already who's gonna win.Go to bed already don't you have school?

Take a joke pimp

westtexasfbfan
10-23-2006, 12:05 AM
We will see what happens Friday night.

westtexasfbfan
10-23-2006, 12:14 AM

How old are you? You must be someone's father to get all bothered by his comment. Grow up!

GWOOD
10-23-2006, 07:59 AM

Actually, that quote means as much as the many Snyder quotes that basically say "Greenwood has a weak schedule therefore Snyder will win."

mrescape43
10-23-2006, 08:24 AM

SNYDER 35
GREENWOOD 21

WYLIE 28
SWEETWATER 7

I don't believe that your Wylie score is very realistic.

mrescape43
10-23-2006, 08:37 AM

This is very true. Only Monahans has been able to run effectively against the Tigers and this was in the 1st game of the season.

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 08:53 AM
Ranger Mom, your stadium is a junk yard, your turf isn't paid for, your concession stands and bathrooms are terrible and your vistors stands are too small. (Did I leave out any other Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie barbs?) :D

Tiger Baseball
10-23-2006, 09:03 AM
Ranger Mom, your stadium is a junk yard, your turf isn't paid for, your concession stands and bathrooms are terrible and your vistors stands are too small. (Did I leave out any other Snyder/Sweetwater/Wylie barbs?) :D

Yah what he said! :twitch:

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2006, 09:07 AM
I think you left out the "walking down the concrete thingy by the players". :p

Tiger Baseball
10-23-2006, 09:15 AM
I think you left out the "walking down the concrete thingy by the players". :p

:doh: What about the bronze tiger thingy!

mrescape43
10-23-2006, 09:16 AM

U da man! :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 09:21 AM

Okay..lemme see. I too am not THAT thrilled with our stadium...but I do have reserved seats with the backs on them...so I'm good.

Our turf isn't paid for because WE DON'T HAVE TURF!!!

Concession AND bathrooms need a huge overhaul....and our visitor stands are twice the size as they were two years ago.

Yeah....you are half right, which is okay since you are a half wit anyway!!:kiss: :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2006, 09:23 AM
:doh: What about the bronze tiger thingy!
:doh: How could I forget that? :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 09:25 AM
How sad is it that you can't think of ANYTHING, so you gotta drag an old Sweetwater argument into it.

I gave you Snyder guys more credit than this......:hand: :hand:

LH Panther Mom
10-23-2006, 09:27 AM
I gave you Snyder guys more credit than this......:hand: :hand:
Sounds like they're out of ammo. :devil: :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
10-23-2006, 09:34 AM
Sounds like they're out of ammo. :devil: :devil: :devil: If they are out of ammo on MONDAY - this will be a looooooong week for them!!! Show no mercy Ranger Mom!!! :p

GWOOD
10-23-2006, 09:36 AM

This is all true and our players hate it. In fact, every Friday afternoon they get really mad about it and look for somebody to take it out on.

Come on down Snyder!

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Look out Tigers, they're coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfbXkJZDdao&search=rescue+rangers+theme

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 09:48 AM
This is all true and our players hate it. In fact, every Friday afternoon they get really mad about it and look for somebody to take it out on.

Come on down Snyder!

Hehe!!

YEAH!!.....what HE said!!:cool:

Tiger Baseball
10-23-2006, 10:11 AM

Come on down Snyder!

We are on our way! :devil:

http://www.motion.tv/video/000009fd/tiger-attacking-elephant-first-time-ever-video.html

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 10:17 AM
We are on our way! :devil:

http://www.motion.tv/video/000009fd/tiger-attacking-elephant-first-time-ever-video.html

This really stinks!! Something is wrong with my quicktime...I have reloaded it, but I still cant get any of the videos to load up!

I just get a big Q with a question mark in it!

GWOOD
10-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Do you really want to tangle with a Ranger???

Ranger in action (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzE5-GNaoP0&mode=related&search)

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Do you really want to tangle with a Ranger???

Ranger in action (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzE5-GNaoP0&mode=related&search)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good one!!

That jumping over the hood of that car kinda reminded me of MW!!:D

Snyder_TigerFan
10-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Maybe STR should wait until after the game to provide Ranger Mom with her meal...

http://www.kojinshugi.com/wp-content/crow.jpg

GWOOD
10-23-2006, 11:16 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good one!!

That jumping over the hood of that car kinda reminded me of MW!!:D

Yes it does. In fact, here's a clip of MW at birth---

Don't make MW mad! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXh20n_Jco&NR)

Texasfootball2
10-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Region 1 has several games that could be classified as the GOW.

Wylie/Sweetwater ( district title on the line)

Breckenridge/Clyde ( loser out, winner probably in the playoffs )

Every game in district 6 3A is huge,
this week it's Hirshey/Vernon and Graham/Iowa Park

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 11:25 AM

Hahaha!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

That was classic!!!

Tiger Baseball
10-23-2006, 11:34 AM

Gwood you just make me laugh. :D

Tiger Baseball
10-23-2006, 11:40 AM
That TIGER leaping through the air on to the elephant reminds me of L.D. leaping into the endzone. :cool:

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 11:42 AM

Don't make MW mad! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXh20n_Jco&NR) :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Now this Ranger is good.
http://www.funlol.com/pictures/dancing-power-ranger.html

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 11:46 AM
That TIGER leaping through the air on to the elephant reminds me of L.D. leaping into the endzone. :cool:

Yeah....that is cool. Its funny that they stop the clip right there in midleap though...I wonder if he ultimately got his chest blown away with a big ole Gun??:thinking: :thinking:

Bubba-Joe
10-23-2006, 12:50 PM
Just for Ranger Mom
go Rangers bury the Tigers
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~cjsnyder/photos/snyder/snyder-glenn-rozella2.jpg

Bubba-Joe
10-23-2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.marketingreinforcements.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index_image10491.jpg
Ranger Mom and her hunting guide on friday night

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 01:13 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Those are GREAT!!!!

I knew I could count on Bubba-Joe (I didn't name my dog after him for nothing!!):D

Bubba-Joe
10-23-2006, 02:48 PM
How the tigers will feel after friday night
GO RANGERS GO
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0801/082001yatittle.jpg

Snydertigersrul
10-23-2006, 02:57 PM
GO RANGERS GO
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0801/082001yatittle.jpg

Hey Bubba, I believe that is a Greenwood player, on his knees in front of the Tigers and accepting his fate.

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 02:58 PM
GO RANGERS GO
http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0801/082001yatittle.jpg I believe this guys team started with a G as well and could lose tonight too.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mustang68
10-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Finally a game with spirit.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Three thumbs up.
Best of luck to both teams.
Stay healthy.:)

Ranger Mom
10-23-2006, 03:29 PM
I believe this guys team started with a G as well and could lose tonight too.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

C'mon guys....get your own material, this stealing from Sweetwater posters is just downright pathetic!!

Y'all are so full of "hot air:!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/Spray1b.jpg

DaHop72
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM
http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/2597/elfrangerwb4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Bring on those pesky Tigers.

SnyTigBaseB07
10-23-2006, 09:32 PM
Gig em Tigers..lol

or maybe Sic Em Tigers is better either way

hopefully snyder can pull out the win, i like the Midland Greenwood team and all but i would like to see snyder improve their record.

sweetwater07
10-23-2006, 09:44 PM

why don't you get you panties out of a wad and take a joke...hence why i had a smiley face and the statement was so redundent......Take a deep breath and countdown from 10-9-8-7....

Ranger05
10-23-2006, 11:39 PM
i'll take greenwood by 8 i havent had a chance to watch snyder yet and i have seen greenwood play twice this year and they are quick on defense and have really impressed me

DaHop72
10-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Coming to Greenwood Friday
http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1179/lsutigerstadiumlsu14smallbl2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

SnyTigBaseB07
10-24-2006, 10:13 AM
http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/1179/lsutigerstadiumlsu14smallbl2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
haha very nice, whered ya find that picture at?

that should be my avatar when i get it! = D

Ranger Mom
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM

Finally!! A worthwhile picture from the Snyder faithful...I was beginning to lose hope!

Good job DaHop!!!:clap:

Ranger Mom
10-24-2006, 11:14 AM
Here's the tigers in the "hydrotherapy pool" easing their sore muscles after the pounding they take at the Rangers house!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/tiger-bath.jpg

DaHop72
10-24-2006, 11:18 AM
No problem for the Rangers on Friday, look whose's on his way.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9459/triggergc6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sweetwater Red
10-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
haha very nice, whered ya find that picture at?

that should be my avatar when i get it! = D

It looks like the LSU Tigers school colors. :D :thinking: :D

SnyTigBaseB07
10-24-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
It looks like the LSU Tigers school colors. :D :thinking: :D

well with photoshop i'll just make it black and white! then it'll be cool!

Snydertigersrul
10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
Here's the tigers in the "hydrotherapy pool" easing their sore muscles after the pounding they take at the Rangers house!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/tiger-bath.jpg

Can't you do any better than that?

Tweeder215
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM

And this is coming from the lamest poster on the entire board.....

SnyTigBaseB07
10-24-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Tweeder215
And this is coming from the lamest poster on the entire board.....

BURN!!!! :D

haha i happen to like these little pics, keep em coming RM!

IronMustang
10-24-2006, 09:41 PM
i'll take Greenwood by 13...just because of Snyder lame schedule

Ranger Mom
10-24-2006, 10:40 PM

I have, several times over as a matter of fact. The real question here is......can you??:D

I think it's time to break out the original and what started it all!!

Snyder the Tiger says......

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/greenwoodgreat.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/snydertiger.jpg

DaHop72
10-24-2006, 10:59 PM
This poor Ranger appears to be scared "stiff" in fear before Friday's game.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9941/rangersmithporcelinnt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
:thinking:

Tweeder215
10-24-2006, 11:06 PM

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9941/rangersmithporcelinnt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

that was pretty good:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-24-2006, 11:09 PM

You silly willy....we are Columbia blue and navy blue....the "Green" is just in our name!!:p

Tweeder215
10-24-2006, 11:11 PM
You silly willy....we are Columbia blue and navy blue....the "Green" is just in our name!!:p

It always seemed to be more of a Powder Blue to me.....;) :D

DaHop72
10-24-2006, 11:11 PM
You silly willy....we are Columbia blue and navy blue....the "Green" is just in our name!!:p He's so scared he got sick and that is why he is green.:thumbsup: :devil:

DaHop72
10-24-2006, 11:12 PM
It always seemed to be more of a Powder Blue to me.....;) :D Is that pretty boy blue, Tweeder?:D :D

Ranger Mom
10-24-2006, 11:16 PM
It always seemed to be more of a Powder Blue to me.....;) :D

You may need to check in with an optometrist....it is a "cross between baby blue and Royal blue...with a little bit of magenta thrown in!!:D

NDFootball
10-24-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm going to go with Midland Greenwood for this one.

tigerbyheart
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/yearofthetiger.jpg

SNYDER - 17
GREENWOOD - 14

tigerbyheart
10-24-2006, 11:46 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerglad-1.jpg

Not even the gladiator will be able to help the rangers!!!!!

Thanks, RM!!!:)

Old Tiger
10-25-2006, 12:38 AM
G'wood

42-27

mrescape43
10-25-2006, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by IronMustang
i'll take Greenwood by 13...just because of Snyder lame schedule

Lame Schedule? You must have been hidden under a rock this fall!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by tigerbyheart
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerglad-1.jpg

Not even the gladiator will be able to help the rangers!!!!!

Thanks, RM!!!:)

Haha!! I teach you how to post pictures and you use it against me! How ironic is that??:p

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Haha!! I teach you how to post pictures and you use it against me! How ironic is that??:p
Sorry mom, but all is fair in football.... Thanks for the help by the way.... After this week, I'll be back to rooting for the rangers...

P.S. My husband has had the best laugh reading your posts...keep up the good work...

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 09:16 AM
Sorry mom, but all is fair in football.... Thanks for the help by the way.... After this week, I'll be back to rooting for the rangers...

P.S. My husband has had the best laugh reading your posts...keep up the good work...

OHHH!! Another female??

You are forgiven!!:D :D

Curly
10-25-2006, 11:03 AM
Following Fridays win agains snyder- Ranger Mom is going to be crowned Queen of the Down Low Smack Talk by snydertigersdrool at The Greenwood Stadium
http://herrick.alfred.edu/special/archives/images/homecoming_queen1_lg.jpg

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 11:19 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/PyrogerFire.jpg

The Rangers will be burned alive come Friday!!!!!!!!!

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 11:24 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tiger05.jpg

Tigers enjoying their meal of Rangers after the game Friday!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tiger05.jpg

Tigers enjoying their meal of Rangers after the game Friday!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

I think I may have finally met a challenge.....and it would be from a Snyder WOMAN!!!

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 11:57 AM
The Snyder Tigers scream with fear when they see what they are REALLY up against!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/yawning-tiger.jpg

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 12:21 PM
The Snyder Tigers scream with fear when they see what they are REALLY up against!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/yawning-tiger.jpg

Looks to me that they look excited about their next meal............:D

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Looks to me that they look excited about their next meal............:D

The Lamesa Tornados...yeah...you may be right!!

LH Panther Mom
10-25-2006, 01:06 PM
I think I may have finally met a challenge.....and it would be from a Snyder WOMAN!!!
:doh: Well, you should've known the guys wouldn't be able to keep up. :p :D ;)

Black_Magic
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Greenwood Rangers look take lead in district race Friday.
http://writersrow.com/DMac/200px-Brokebackmountainposter.jpghttp://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/20/brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg :kiss: :inlove: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Does the above not make any sense whatsoever, or is just me??

pirate4state
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
http://writersrow.com/DMac/200px-Brokebackmountainposter.jpghttp://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2006/01/20/brokeback_wideweb__470x299,0.jpg :kiss: :inlove: :kiss: :eek: :eek: Uh oh - you've done it now!!! :eek: :eek:

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 01:40 PM

No, its not you RM!!!:confused:

pirate4state
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM

Did he say something? I'm too busy looking at those cowboys!!! :D

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 02:00 PM
:doh: Well, you should've known the guys wouldn't be able to keep up. :p :D ;)

True!! Black magic just confirmed it for me too!!:D

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 02:53 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/TIGERARE1.jpg

"THE RANGERS AFTER THEY GET BEAT BY THE TIGERS ON FRIDAY NIGHT"

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/TIGERARE1.jpg

"THE RANGERS AFTER THEY GET BEAT BY THE TIGERS ON FRIDAY NIGHT"

:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tweeder215
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
is that a power ranger with a football helmet on????

Sweetwater Red
10-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Does anyone know if you can pick up Snyder's radio staion in
Abilene? It's either 101.5 or 105.1 that carries their games.

Tweeder215
10-25-2006, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know if you can pick up Snyder's radio staion in
Abilene? It's either 101.5 or 105.1 that carries their games.

It's 101.5 and I don't think you can get it in Abilene.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-25-2006, 03:12 PM

It is 101.5, and you can get it in certain places better than others.

You won't be able to pick it up on a walkman, but you should be able to get it in your car.

Sweetwater Red
10-25-2006, 03:13 PM

Figures!:mad:

That would be too good to be true.....watching our game and
listening to this one. :D

tigerbyheart
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Figures!:mad:

That would be too good to be true.....watching our game and
listening to this one. :D

I know, I usually listen to the Wylie/SWater game while watching ours..

Ranger Mom
10-25-2006, 03:34 PM
I know, I usually listen to the Wylie/SWater game while watching ours..

I have at least 4 people from Sweetwater/A Wylie that I am texting scores too...so hopefully, I will be getting play by play almost from them!!:D

sweetwater07
10-25-2006, 08:32 PM
geeze...i wish Friday would hurry up and come...can't wait to clinch our district title and listen to Greenwood clinch theirs....:D :D

SideBurnWillie
10-25-2006, 08:34 PM
I have at least 4 people from Sweetwater/A Wylie that I am texting scores too...so hopefully, I will be getting play by play almost from them!!:D

Here is 1000 free text messages for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igTOsPuCdxA&mode=related&search=

mrescape43
10-25-2006, 09:40 PM
geeze...i wish Friday would hurry up and come...can't wait to clinch our district title and listen to Greenwood clinch theirs....:D :D

You are living in a fantasy world! :D :D

Cameron Crazy
10-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Boys from greenwood going to take this one home!

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by SideBurnWillie
Here is 1000 free text messages for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igTOsPuCdxA&mode=related&search=

That video had nothing to do with what I thought it would!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

mrescape43
10-26-2006, 08:43 AM
nm

Ranger Mom
10-26-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
nm

You must have watched the video too and it rendered you speechless!!:D :D

mrescape43
10-26-2006, 08:50 AM
You must have watched the video too and it rendered you speechless!!:D :D

:devil: :devil:

mrescape43
10-26-2006, 08:58 AM
nm again

sweetwater07
10-26-2006, 12:08 PM
You are living in a fantasy world! :D :D

somewhat..in my world Sweetwater is better at every sport than Snyder...ohh no thats the real world..lol..in everything but Baseball of course...:D :D

Snydertigersrul
10-26-2006, 03:39 PM
somewhat..in my world Sweetwater is better at every sport than Snyder...ohh no thats the real world..lol..in everything but Baseball of course...:D :D

MMMM, as I recall, what girls basketball team advanced to the regional finals and also the ONLY 3A school ever to beat Canyon since they dropped down from 4A. I believe Sweetwater played that Canyon team and lost by more than 50 points.

sweetwater07
10-26-2006, 05:53 PM
MMMM, as I recall, what girls basketball team advanced to the regional finals and also the ONLY 3A school ever to beat Canyon since they dropped down from 4A. I believe Sweetwater played that Canyon team and lost by more than 50 points.

i believe...i believe....i believe you may be right..:D :clap: ...lol

Stownhorse
10-26-2006, 11:15 PM
ok so about the game tomorrow night....

pero chato
10-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Snyder, 35-25.

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Tomorrow the Tiger will tell a story http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerbook.jpg

about how they dominated the Rangers at Greenwood Stadiumhttp://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerstadium.jpg

And now the Greenwood Stadium is known as:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerterritory2.jpg

DaHop72
10-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Tomorrow the Tiger will tell a story http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerbook.jpg

about how they dominated the Rangers at Greenwood Stadiumhttp://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerstadium.jpg

And now the Greenwood Stadium is known as:

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tigerterritory2.jpg :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I definately need to show you "snyder" people how to resize!

Bigger doesn't make you better!!:D

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
I definately need to show you "snyder" people how to resize!

Bigger doesn't make you better!!:D
But did you enjoy my story????????:D

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
But did you enjoy my story????????:D

I did! Mine was more entertaining though....it had a narrarator AND illustrator!!:D

Snydertigersrul
10-27-2006, 01:30 PM
I did! Mine was more entertaining though....it had a narrarator AND illustrator!!:D

Well i just got off of the phone with the Greenwood high school principal and he said for us to take it easy on them tonight.LOL.

garciap77
10-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Greenwood 21
Snyder 7

DaHop72
10-27-2006, 01:58 PM
I did! Mine was more entertaining though....it had a narrarator AND illustrator!!:D I do like your new avatar.:devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 02:32 PM
I do like your new avatar.:devil: :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

You didn't know I was that cute..did you!!:D

DaHop72
10-27-2006, 02:33 PM
You didn't know I was that cute..did you!!:D Well, of course I did. Just haven't seen you in that two piece.:devil: :devil:

Snydertigersrul
10-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Well, of course I did. Just haven't seen you in that two piece.:devil: :devil:

Clean out your PM box

DaHop72
10-27-2006, 02:37 PM
Clean out your PM box Done.

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 03:04 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tiger20family2.jpg

THE TIGERS ARE COMING!

4 HRS & 23 MINUTES TIL THE TIGERS MAKE A MEAL OUT OF THE RANGERS!!!!!!!
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/raw-meat.jpg <<<< RANGER MEAT:p

Snydertigersrul
10-27-2006, 03:15 PM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/tiger20family2.jpg

THE TIGERS ARE COMING!

4 HRS & 23 MINUTES TIL THE TIGERS MAKE A MEAL OUT OF THE RANGERS!!!!!!!
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/raw-meat.jpg <<<< RANGER MEAT:p

Tigerheart, what time are you heading to Greenwood

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Tigerheart, what time are you heading to Greenwood

I THINK WE ARE LEAVING AROUND 5

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 03:32 PM
I THINK WE ARE LEAVING AROUND 5

will you be at the M&G at half time in front of the concession stand??

I will have the State bound downlow shirt to sign!!

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 03:35 PM
will you be at the M&G at half time in front of the concession stand??

I will have the State bound downlow shirt to sign!!

YES, I'LL BE THERE...

tigerbyheart
10-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Ranger Mom dancing with the Tigers!!!http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/Dancingwiththetigers.jpg

"When she (Ranger Mom) feels the fire burning, then she'll know that she is dancing with the Tigers"

TONIGHT, THE TIGERS WILL http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o53/effleigh/Celebrate.gif

TigerPride
10-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Well I'm fixin to leave to the game, everyone have a safe trip!! GO TIGERS!!(the best 4-3 team in the state)

sweetxpeach
10-27-2006, 05:55 PM
I say Greenwood will win by 3
21-18 Greenwood and if we do Wimbo has to rub RM feet for an hour :D

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by sweetxpeach
I say Greenwood will win by 3
21-18 Greenwood and if we do Wimbo has to rub RM feet for an hour :D

OMG!! You posted!!

Wimbo will rub my feet no matter what happens at the game!!:D

sweetxpeach
10-27-2006, 06:03 PM
He must Obey She Who Must Be Obeyed!!:inlove:

sweetxpeach
10-27-2006, 06:05 PM
how many post do I have to make so it doesn't say ROOKIE by my name?

Ranger Mom
10-27-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by sweetxpeach
how many post do I have to make so it doesn't say ROOKIE by my name?

I don't remember...it's been so long since I have been one!!

There is a thread about that somewhere on here....let me introduce you to the "search" button!!:p

Never mind...since I am just a nice person, I went and found it for you.

0-100 posts Rookie
101-250 posts Practice squad
251-500 posts Jr. Varsity
501-750 posts Letterman
751-1000 posts Starter
1001-1500 posts All-District
1501-2000 posts All State
2001-3000 posts All American

sweetxpeach
10-27-2006, 06:17 PM
thanks Kel your the GREATEST!!!! hey like the Rangers lol

SintonFan
10-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Good luck to both teams!:clap:

DU_stud04
10-27-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
I will take Snyder by 10. way to call it:thumbsup: :evil:

Chunkthepill
10-27-2006, 11:13 PM
what was the final of this one?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Chunkthepill
what was the final of this one?

27-17, Snyder.

mrescape43
10-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Ranger05
i'll take greenwood by 8 i havent had a chance to watch snyder yet and i have seen greenwood play twice this year and they are quick on defense and have really impressed me

Wrong again!:D

mrescape43
10-28-2006, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
G'wood

42-27

Not! :thinking:

mrescape43
10-28-2006, 12:48 AM

I tried to tell you that you were living in a fantasy world! :D :D

Ranger Mom
10-28-2006, 12:50 AM
I tried to tell you that you were living in a fantasy world! :D :D

3 post in a row!! You post padder you!!:p

mrescape43
10-28-2006, 01:00 AM
3 post in a row!! You post padder you!!:p

Sorry! :D