PDA

View Full Version : La Grange 32 Caldwell 31

Pudlugger
10-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Final. What a nailbitter. Both teams slugged it out with the lead changing three times in the fourth quarter. Caldwell had a very fast and talented offense. They are a very explosive team. I thought it would be a low scoring game with two good defenses but it turned out to be a barn burner. Herewego was definately blowing smoke about this team as I suspected all along. Caldwell is GOOOOD. Congrats to both teams for a very well fought game and especially to the Leps for never giving up.:D

hutex04
10-20-2006, 11:01 PM
wow congrats to La Grange, I also thought it would be a low scoring defensive game. Iam very impressed with La Grange this year. Caldwell, they are very talented as well. Yet they have 3 losses. Caldwell put up a fight in all those losses and they have a great chance to get into the playoffs along with La grange. Congrats leopards

marlin fan
10-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Congrats LG on the win!! Good game Caldwell u guys Hung in there!! good luck next week to both teams!!

charlesrixey
10-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Interesting

Giddings 20, LaGrange 12
La Grange 32, Caldwell 31
Robinson 18, Caldwell 6
Celina 42, Robinson 14

hmmm

Pudlugger
10-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Celina is looking good. Would you like me to give you a trophy now? I'll buy you one if you like.:D

charlesrixey
10-20-2006, 11:32 PM
Just a note--no trophies need to be given to anyone yet. Can anyone post Giddings results on here for me?

I know they have played a good schedule

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-20-2006, 11:40 PM
If Caldwell had a kicking game they would have won!

Bull's-eye
10-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
Interesting

Giddings 20, LaGrange 12
Robinson 18, Caldwell 6
Celina 42, Robinson 14

hmmm

Rice 43 Edna 13
Schulenburg 21 Edna 14

Rice should beat Schulenburg???

Schulenburg 24
Rice 6

Pudlugger
10-20-2006, 11:49 PM
The Leps kicking game wasn't so great either, missing two PATS and a chip shot field goal. The Leps also had a 65 yard td pass called back for holding. But despite all that, they managed to win. A win is a win.

Pudlugger
10-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Rice 43 Edna 13
Schulenburg 21 Edna 14

Rice should beat Schulenburg???

Schulenburg 24
Rice 6

Way to go Shorthorns! My neighbor to the south is having some season.:D

hookandladder
10-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
If Caldwell had a kicking game they would have won!

You kill me, you are so negative about La Grange. Must be from worrying about LG. Beware pasture of pain. No pressure on LG next week we've played Giddings and Caldwell,it's your turn to step to the plate and face the meat of the schedule. Let's see how bold you are,let us hear what you predict for your Bellvlle team to do against the big 3 in District( Giddings,Caldwell and La Grange). Since you are "O"fer with your LG predictions. Let's hear it FBB.

Bull19
10-21-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
You kill me, you are so negative about La Grange. Must be from worrying about LG. Beware pasture of pain. No pressure on LG next week we've played Giddings and Caldwell,it's your turn to step to the plate and face the meat of the schedule. Let's see how bold you are,let us hear what you predict for your Bellvlle team to do against the big 3 in District( Giddings,Caldwell and La Grange). Since you are "O"fer with your LG predictions. Let's hear it FBB.

HE'S RIGHT, I THINK PULIGGER MIGHT EVEN AGREE WITH FBB AND ME ON THAT ONE????? HOWEVER, ITS NOT CALLED NEGATIVITY ITS CALLED PLAIN HARD FACTS,AND THEIR IS PRESSURE ON THE LEPS (0-2) DISTRICT,LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY DONT ALLOW WINLESS TEAMS TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS

Bull19
10-21-2006, 09:34 AM
PUD,

IF YOU KNOW WHO'S IN CHARGE OF THE CONCESSION STANDS THERE AT THE LITTER BOX IN LA GRANGE, SHAKE THEIR HAND FOR ME,,,,THAT WAS THE BEST DANG FRITO PIE IVE HAD ALL YEAR(MAYBE MY WHOLE LIFE) LAST NIGHT AT THE GAME,,,VERY SCRUMPTIOUS

Pudlugger
10-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
HE'S RIGHT, I THINK PULIGGER MIGHT EVEN AGREE WITH FBB AND ME ON THAT ONE????? HOWEVER, ITS NOT CALLED NEGATIVITY ITS CALLED PLAIN HARD FACTS,AND THEIR IS PRESSURE ON THE LEPS (0-2) DISTRICT,LAST TIME I CHECKED THEY DONT ALLOW WINLESS TEAMS TO GO TO THE PLAYOFFS

The Leps are 1-1 in district. They won last night.:rolleyes:

Bull19
10-21-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
The Leps are 1-1 in district. They won last night.:rolleyes:

OH YEA MY BAD MENTAL FART I KNEW THAT, HOWEVER THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER LOSS COME FRIDAY

cdlvj
10-21-2006, 11:55 AM

LA GRANGE - Caldwell lost a heartbreaker on the road Friday night when Hunter Callis' long touchdown run gave La Grange a 32-31 victory.

Caldwell took a 31-25 lead on Danny Deere's 1-yard run with 3 minutes, 54 seconds left.

Just 17 seconds later, Callis broke a 63-yard run for his fourth touchdown of the night to tie the game at 31. Callis kicked the ensuing extra point to give La Grange the lead.

Callis scored all 32 of the Leopards points, kicking two field goals in addition to his four touchdowns and two PATs. He finished with 22 carries for 249

Pudlugger
10-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Dang, Hunter got 249 yards? Callis played out of his head last night. Did you see those two deep kickoffs through the endzone? I think coach should let him loose on the kickoff more often. BTW Hunter showed some speed on that long run pulling away from that fast Hornet safety like he did. Hunter is definately looking good. Also, Woods showed a lot of poise in the pocket and on the qb draw. Cdlvj would you post the game stats?