West Orange-Stark 7-0 (4-0) games remaining: Jasper, Orangefield and BC
Silsbee 5-2 (3-1) games remaining: H-J, Kville and Jasper
Bridge City 5-2 (3-1) games remaining: Kville, H-F and WO-S
Kirbyville 5-2 (3-1) games remaining: BC, Silsbee and H-F
Orangefield 3-4 (1-3) games remaining: H-F, WO-S and H-J
Hardin-Jefferson 3-4 (1-3) games remaining: Silsbee, Jasper and Orangefield
Jasper 1-6 (1-3) games remaining: WO-S, H-J and Silsbee
Hamshire-Fannett 2-5 (0-4) games remaining: Orangefield, BC and Kville

Looks like a real battle for the 2nd and 3rd playoff spots with Kirbyville still having BC and Silsbee left to play

Paratrooper
10-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Boy this is going to be a dogfight for the 2nd and 3rd place between Silsbee, Kirbyville and Bridge City. Silsbee is in the drivers seat because they have already beat BC but they haven't played K'ville who could upset them. BC and K'ville is next week in a game which I think will decide the 3rd place finish. This could get somewhat complicated if BC beats K'ville and K'ville beats Silsbee.

tigerdad
10-21-2006, 09:32 AM
i couldnt agree with you more, k'ville can upset ANYBODY i think they are the most underated team in our district they are very scapy !!!!!!!

Paratrooper
10-21-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by tigerdad
i couldnt agree with you more, k'ville can upset ANYBODY i think they are the most underated team in our district they are very scapy !!!!!!!

I do agree. Bridge City is going to have their hands full this week. They have a great runningback over at Kirbyville hopefully we can keep him in check.

GS#17
10-21-2006, 11:39 AM
The next two games for K'ville are going to be huge. BC has a tough road ahead, also, with K'ville and WOS coming down the line. Silsbee seems to have a pretty good shot at making it this year judging by the remainder of their schedule (I think they'll probably win out, though the game with K'ville will be a good one). While there are several important games ahead, it's really looking like the biggest game left for the district may be the BC-K'ville matchup.

Crimestick
10-21-2006, 11:43 AM
WO-S
Silsbee
Kirbyville

That's my prediction.

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 11:54 AM
So, just curiosity on my part. If Silsbee were to not make the playoffs, that would put WO-S in D1 from what I can tell. Is that right?

chaingang
10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
No, Silsbee has more kids than WOS. The only way we(WOS) would go D1 is is Silsbee would not make the playoffs. I dont think Silsbee will have any problems.;)

chaingang
10-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Oops, I miss read your post. :doh: :doh:

Yes LH, you are right! If Silsbee doesnt make the playoffs, we go D1.:D

chaingang
10-21-2006, 12:06 PM
You threw me off with putting the "to" in front of the "not".

You mean woman!!!!:D

LH Panther Mom
10-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
You threw me off with putting the "to" in front of the "not".

You mean woman!!!!:D
:D :kiss: :D :p

Paratrooper
10-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
The next two games for K'ville are going to be huge. BC has a tough road ahead, also, with K'ville and WOS coming down the line. Silsbee seems to have a pretty good shot at making it this year judging by the remainder of their schedule (I think they'll probably win out, though the game with K'ville will be a good one). While there are several important games ahead, it's really looking like the biggest game left for the district may be the BC-K'ville matchup.

BC does have a huge road ahead. This next game is everything for Bridge City. Unless something and I mean seriously crazy happens I don't see them beating WOS. That game I have put in the L column. I do see BC beating HF so this just leaves this game. This one should be close. Everything will pretty much ride on the K'ville game whether we go to the playoffs or not. We win we go. We lose we stay home.....simple as that.