PDA

View Full Version : No pass, no play question.....

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
If a player failed a class after the first six weeks, what week
would they be eligible to return.

Adidas410s
10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
4th week...you have to sit out 3 weeks and if you are passing at that time then you can play. Otherwise you have to wait until the next 6 weeks.

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks.:)

eagles_victory
10-20-2006, 04:21 PM
And you have to be passing everything you cant just be passing the class you failed. If you failed english but your passing now but your failing history you still cant play

RMAC
10-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Yeah, but if you fail again, they kill your first born.

Adidas410s
10-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
Yeah, but if you fail again, they kill your first born.

I heard it was the 2nd born...that way I can get rid of you! :mad:

Bull19
10-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
And you have to be passing everything you cant just be passing the class you failed. If you failed english but your passing now but your failing history you still cant play

THATS INCORRECT YOU CAN FAIL ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORTS AND STILL PLAY. THE ONLY WAY YOU CANNOT PLAY IS IF YOU FAIL ONE OR MORE CLASSES DURING THE END OF A SIX WEEKS OR IF YOU DONT BRING UP YOUR FAILING GRADES FROM THE SIX WEEKS REPORT CARD AND UR STILL FAILING THAT SAME CLASS. YOU CAN BE FAILING ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORT AND STILL PLAY BUT THE CLASS THAT YOUR FAILING ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORT MUST HAVE BEEN PASSED ON THE STUDENTS LAST REPORT CARD

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
THATS INCORRECT YOU CAN FAIL ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORTS AND STILL PLAY. THE ONLY WAY YOU CANNOT PLAY IS IF YOU FAIL ONE OR MORE CLASSES DURING THE END OF A SIX WEEKS OR IF YOU DONT BRING UP YOUR FAILING GRADES FROM THE SIX WEEKS REPORT CARD AND UR STILL FAILING THAT SAME CLASS. YOU CAN BE FAILING ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORT AND STILL PLAY BUT THE CLASS THAT YOUR FAILING ON YOUR PROGRESS REPORT MUST HAVE BEEN PASSED ON THE STUDENTS LAST REPORT CARD

I don't suppose there is anyway you would possibly type in lower case...is there??

Pretty please?

Adidas410s
10-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't suppose there is anyway you would possibly type in lower case...is there??

Pretty please?

SHOW SOME *********** :mad:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
SHOW SOME *********** :mad:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

GreenMonster
10-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:confused: :confused: :confused:

COMPASSION!!!