PDA

View Full Version : Vernon @ Graham

longhorns25
10-22-2002, 10:11 PM
Well after Grahams sloppy game against Bowie, how will they bounce back this week against Vernon. Vernon comin off of a big win against Breckenridge how will tehy fair this week against Graham. Any predictions

longhorns25
10-22-2002, 10:13 PM
i meant to put *they*, my bad

longhorns25
10-22-2002, 10:13 PM
I meant to put *they*, my bad

vet93
10-23-2002, 09:12 AM
I lean toward Graham in this one because of the inconsistency that I have seen with Vernon this year. When they are on their game they can give Graham a very good game but it seems that they have lacked intensity in some games.

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-23-2002, 09:14 PM
This will be a close one. I don't think that it has been intensity that is lacking with the Vernon squad, but the fumble fingers. I saw them play Breckenridge last week and they looked pretty solid. No real stars on the team, but just team playes, each one taking care of his assignment. That usually = a win. I don't know a lot about Graham this year other than they have played some good teams in the non-district. After seeing Vernon last week, I'll take them by 3...17-14.

bearcat1
10-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Z motion 10 out on 2:
This will be a close one. I don't think that it has been intensity that is lacking with the Vernon squad, but the fumble fingers. I saw them play Breckenridge last week and they looked pretty solid. No real stars on the team, but just team playes, each one taking care of his assignment. That usually = a win. I don't know a lot about Graham this year other than they have played some good teams in the non-district. After seeing Vernon last week, I'll take them by 3...17-14.I have seen Graham and was very impressed. Outstanding team, execute well, focused, play with intensity...The most impressive unit that stood out, to me anyway, was the offensive line. Particularly impressed with that group of players. Oh yeah, and just my 2 cents but if the game is that close, the kicker over at Graham will win it for them...Vernon better not keep the game within his reach. bc

<small>[ October 24, 2002, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: bearcat1 ]</small>

cts76325i
10-24-2002, 10:46 PM
i am gonna go with graham by 12