PDA

View Full Version : coming to you live from midwestern state in wichita falls

jason
10-20-2006, 10:39 AM
....im at midwestern for a regional aitp conference/competition...the campus is beautiful, lots of great scenery ;)

gotta go do the computer nerd thing...peace....

handNthedirt
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
that's my alma matter, homey! not a bad place at all, but there is lot's of trouble to get into.

Adidas410s
10-20-2006, 10:42 AM
since when did they have "good scenery" in Wichita Falls??? :thinking:

handNthedirt
10-20-2006, 10:46 AM
times have changed around that place, kid...and it will get much better in the spring when the little ladies sun dresses come back out. I'll tell you this little bit of information as well...there is something in the water in Holliday, TX...that place puts out some heat, son!!!

injuredinmelee
10-20-2006, 10:46 AM
At least the campus is in a good neighborhood with transplanted non native trees. Go south of town towards Archer City or west towards Holliday and see if you still feel that way... lol

GreenMonster
10-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
since when did they have "good scenery" in Wichita Falls??? :thinking:

Since they started advertising state-wide. I have to give MSU credit, they have done a nice job with their PR. They have billed themselves as a "big school education with a small school atmosphere" seems to be working. The enrollment has grown by about 2000 students in the last 5 or 6 years. It's not just the local college anymore.

Adidas410s
10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by handNthedirt
times have changed around that place, kid...and it will get much better in the spring when the little ladies sun dresses come back out. I'll tell you this little bit of information as well...there is something in the water in Holliday, TX...that place puts out some heat, son!!!
I used to date a girl that's now at MSU...and yeah she was out of my league! ;) Then again...I know 4 or 5 girls that are there as well that aren't anything to write home to mom about either. I guess it's just who ya know and where ya go.

handNthedirt
10-20-2006, 10:48 AM
I dont' think jason was referring to the physical geography of the region.

AggieJohn
10-20-2006, 10:50 AM
if you don't know come back with that 500 prize then your just a dork who went to a computer nerd convention....

3afan
10-20-2006, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
if you don't know come back with that 500 prize then your just a dork who went to a computer nerd convention....

yeah - and another check I might have to write

GO - FIGHT - WIN !!!

AggieJohn
10-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
yeah - and another check I might have to write

GO - FIGHT - WIN !!! HAHA

westcoast54
10-20-2006, 12:58 PM
It's a great school. Small enough for your prfessors to know who you are and big enough as someone else said to get into lots of trouble. LOL!!!

handNthedirt
10-20-2006, 01:01 PM
lots and lots of trouble.....MSU football players, alcohol, and fly boys from Sheppard DO NOT MIX. my boys and I helped pay for the 287 overpass that goes through town with all of our bail bonds.