PDA

View Full Version : North Lamar 61 - Princeton 0 final

russ31
11-01-2002, 11:55 PM
We finally covered the spread. Seriously though, boos go out to our coaching staff for not kneeling on the final possession. I understand that they were probably calling plays emotionally, since we aren't used to winning, but that was still embarrassing. The football gods will not be pleased, and they will have their vengeance. Anyway, good win, and congrats to the Panthers for their first playoff birth since 1979, and for breaking our old margin of victory record (set against Quinlan Ford in 1997).

eye of the tiger
11-02-2002, 12:12 AM
Nice win Russ. Poor ole Princeton. Commerce, North Lamar, and Quinlan Ford combined to beat them 182 to 21. Tough year for them. Congrats on making the playoffs. Good luck next week when you come to our house. Both teams need to play hard and safe and enter the playoffs healthy.

russ31
11-02-2002, 01:38 AM
We'll need lots of it (and a Bonham win over Quinlan Ford). I do think it will be interesting because I think we match up with you better than any other team in district. Still, 90% sure you'll get the win. Good luck in the playoffs.