PDA

View Full Version : Herewego...is this a threat???

Ranger Mom
10-19-2006, 11:10 PM
This may be breaking "protocol" I don't know...but I have never seen anything about posting a "reported post".

Here is what you reported:

Nobody wanted to report how they sent me cruel PMs and provoked more than half of it. Why do you make a new post for someone who is ROM'd? Is it some thrill? Just another example of how disgraceful and hypocritical this site has become.
LH Panter Mom better sleep with one eye open!

I am the one who ROMMED you, LHPantherMom had nothing to do with it. I don't take someone talking to me like you did on your previous "reported" post lightly.

SintonFan
10-19-2006, 11:14 PM
Huh? I helped him with the stuff he wanted to know about Rio hondo... I guess I'll keep my 12 guage close to me tonight!:eek: :mad:
Why does EVERYONE BLAME LH PM FOR EVERYTHING!!!! and sometimes 66 too.:eek: :eek: :eek:

luvhoops34
10-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Cruel pm's???? And this guy is 52 yrs old??? Grow up and quit whinning. Somebody call the waaaaambulance.

It's not cool to threaten the mods! or anybody else for that matter. Get a life....

IHStangFan
10-19-2006, 11:20 PM
ever danced w/ the devil in the pale moon light? I'm BATMAN! :thumbsup:

bobcat1
10-20-2006, 05:46 AM
I guess if you can read this Herewego, leave the ladies alone and come pick on me. I can weigh in with you and I don't care how old or big you are. You don't threaten a lady and tell them to sleep with one eye open Jackass. :mad: :mad:

18handicap
10-20-2006, 05:56 AM
What does ROM mean? I'm a little behind on this term.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-20-2006, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by 18handicap
What does ROM mean? I'm a little behind on this term. it means Read Only member, basically, its for people who do stupid stuff to get banned so they cant post, but still read posts. im told they can only read posts that they made themselves. im not sure how it works and im not planning on it either.

SWMustang
10-20-2006, 07:14 AM
I'm threatening everyone - better watch out for those Sweetwater Mustangs! :)

3afan
10-20-2006, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Nobody wanted to report how they sent me cruel PMs and provoked more than half of it. Why do you make a new post for someone who is ROM'd? Is it some thrill? Just another example of how disgraceful and hypocritical this site has become.

you're a real man, Herewego .... you accuse someone of being a wife beater for disagreeing with you then come up with this? yep, a real man ....

3afan
10-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I'm threatening everyone - better watch out for those Sweetwater Mustangs! :)

now that was funny :crazy1:

STANG RED
10-20-2006, 07:41 AM

So this is supposed to be a 52 year old man, threatening a woman, on a message board?
What a pip squeek panty waisted moron!!! :mad:

I hope this pitiful little turd can read this. Come get some of this, if you really want to test your manhood. :mad:
How can you live 52 years, being such a punk???

shankbear
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Hiding behind his little keyboard probably only using one hand if you get my drift. Come on out big man. Who do you think you are threatening anybody on here.

It is a big Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform to you punk.

injuredinmelee
10-20-2006, 08:05 AM
where was this guy from?

CHS_CG
10-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
where was this guy from?

sadly I believe hes from Caldwell... If this is the same guy I am thinkin it is.. he canjust kiss my butt.. if its him, he made Caldwell look soo bad the first year i was on here...

Gobbla2001
10-20-2006, 08:27 AM
Dammit, I went to work at 7:30 yesterday evening and got off at 7:30 this morning, what in the hell happened??? Did he say "I" sent him threatening PMS (which I do not even have PMS to send) and did he call "ME" the wife-beater (who does not have a wife)???

Tell him to go blow a tuba...

For real though, ladies, I got some interesting PMS stuff for one of you here in a minute...

It'll take a couple of minutes (not long, you know me, just a couple of different PMS's)...

Gobbla2001
10-20-2006, 08:34 AM
Oh, and I agree how crazy it is that a 52 year-old man is #1 not very mature and #2 throwing out threats for getting banned on AND INTERNET FORUM... dear lord...

I'm glad I didn't stoop to the poop's level, this is the best comeback anyone has ever given for me...

Maroon87
10-20-2006, 08:38 AM
I was wondering if herewego used to be hereandnow? Either way, they're both thereandgone now.

He brought nothing positive to the board IMHO.

Jason1725
10-20-2006, 08:41 AM
A macho man I see making threats from a key board. You want to threaten people come to Jasper. I will be on the sidelines taking pictures wearing a Steelers cap and a red and black jacket. Can't miss me I am a big guy.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I was wondering if herewego used to be hereandnow? Either way, they're both thereandgone now.

He brought nothing positive to the board IMHO.

It was....this guy has been on this board longer than I have under a host of other names.

For all of you "back in the day" posters....Sinton66 and I fondly refer to him as just "Sybil"!:D

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2006, 08:44 AM
It was....this guy has been on this board longer than I have under a host of other names.

For all of you "back in the day" posters....Sinton66 and I fondly refer to him as just "Sybil"!:D
Look down a few threads, if you haven't already. ;)

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Look down a few threads, if you haven't already. ;)

lol..okay!!

Im working my way down right now!!

pirate4state
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM

For all of you "back in the day" posters....Sinton66 and I fondly refer to him as just "Sybil"!:D NOW I remember!!! "Sybil" :D

awizzy
10-20-2006, 08:55 AM
right this guys need to get a life

eagles_victory
10-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
he made Caldwell look soo bad the first year i was on here... other cladwell posters already make it look bad enough without his help. :D

eagles_victory
10-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Oh, and I agree how crazy it is that a 52 year-old man is #1 not very mature and #2 throwing out threats for getting banned on AND INTERNET FORUM... dear lord...

I'm glad I didn't stoop to the poop's level, this is the best comeback anyone has ever given for me... seriously just take your rom like a man and come back in 2 or 3 months on a different name its pretty simple or in your case gobbla get reinstated.

Gobbla2001
10-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NOW I remember!!! "Sybil" :D

ME TOO... last time I saw her on television she was still pretty darn-tootin' hot for her age...

wait a minute, wrong Sybil :doh:

What 50-something year old man (or 40-whatever at the time) names himself after a hot-for-her-age actrESS???

Gobbla2001
10-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
or in your case gobbla get reinstated.

ya see, I was reinstated because the guy who banned me was like this herewego guy...

CHS_CG
10-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
other cladwell posters already make it look bad enough without his help. :D

funny!

eagles_victory
10-20-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
funny! i thought so

3afan
10-20-2006, 09:30 AM
.... did he call "ME" the wife-beater ....

he was talikng to 'panch villa' in that rant, it was in Emerson1's dorky bandie poll thread

and yes, you can tell Emerson1 I said that :D

pirate4state
10-20-2006, 09:33 AM
ME TOO... last time I saw her on television she was still pretty darn-tootin' hot for her age...

wait a minute, wrong Sybil :doh:

What 50-something year old man (or 40-whatever at the time) names himself after a hot-for-her-age actrESS??? He didn't name himself "Sybil" that's just what Tony & Kellye called him!!!! :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 09:35 AM

What 50-something year old man (or 40-whatever at the time) names himself after a hot-for-her-age actrESS???

Nooooo.....that's what me and 66 call him...because he would be gotten rid up and show up with yet ANOTHER name.

It's more commonplace on here now, but back then, it wasn't!!

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He didn't name himself "Sybil" that's just what Tony & Kellye called him!!!! :evillol: :evillol:

GMTA!!;)

handNthedirt
10-20-2006, 09:37 AM
herewego is the biggest douche bag ever...without a doubt.

DU_stud04
10-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
he was talikng to 'panch villa' in that rant, it was in Emerson1's dorky bandie poll thread

and yes, you can tell Emerson1 I said that :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Interestingly enough, right after he was banned as Nowandthen, he re-registered with the username "cantgetridofme". One of the admins said"wannabet?" Didn't even get to post at all on that one.

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Interestingly enough, right after he was banned as Nowandthen, he re-registered with the username "cantgetridofme". One of the admins said"wannabet?" Didn't even get to post at all on that one.

LOL!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

luvhoops34
10-20-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Hiding behind his little keyboard probably only using one hand if you get my drift. Come on out big man. Who do you think you are threatening anybody on here.

It is a big Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform to you punk.

Thank you....I just spewed orange soda all over my laptop.

wimbo_pro
10-20-2006, 02:56 PM
No need to defend LHPM...I have no doubt she could take this wuss in the early rounds :D

Snydertigersrul
10-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
No need to defend LHPM...I have no doubt she could take this wuss in the early rounds :D

It would not get past the first round. I would like to see LHPM and RM in a handicap match against the nut

jlwzz
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
It would not get past the first round. I would like to see LHPM and RM in a handicap match against the nut I will take the ladies in this one,

that guy was an a** from the first time i read his post

I got yalls back my guns are always loaded and my shotgun too

you ladies do a great job :clap: