PDA

View Full Version : hey, its 8:45 pm...

jason
10-19-2006, 08:47 PM
...and our dang fire alarms are going off AGAIN...

i am NOT going outside this time, i have things to do....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JasperDog94
10-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Like be on the downlow...;)

jason
10-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Like be on the downlow...;) actually getting clothes ready for tomorrow...

departing at 5am for midwestern state university for an AITP computer competition...

you hear computer competition and think NERD....i hear computer competition and think $500 for first place....

GreenMonster
10-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by jason
actually getting clothes ready for tomorrow...

departing at 5am for midwestern state university for an AITP computer competition...

you hear computer competition and think NERD....i hear computer competition and think $500 for first place....

Well Jason, here's an early "Welcome" for you. You will be in my neck of the woods tomorrow. Maybe then you will understand why we so lovingly call this part of the state "The Armpit of Texas."

AggieJohn
10-19-2006, 08:57 PM

you hear computer competition and think NERD....i hear computer competition and think $500 for first place.... i can just hear the pocket protectors clacking together

olddawggreen
10-19-2006, 09:03 PM
...and our dang fire alarms are going off AGAIN...

i am NOT going outside this time, i have things to do....

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If its real just get in the shower and turn the water on:D :D

jason
10-19-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
If its real just get in the shower and turn the water on:D :D its not, i just went out into our hallway, the fireman told us to evacuate...we told him to come get us if theres really a fire...

JasperDog94
10-19-2006, 09:08 PM
its not, i just went out into our hallway, the fireman told us to evacuate...we told him to come get us if theres really a fire... and his response was...

AggieJohn
10-19-2006, 09:17 PM
its not, i just went out into our hallway, the fireman told us to evacuate...we told him to come get us if theres really a fire... are you living in a dorm

Snyder_TigerFan
10-19-2006, 10:03 PM

What is your major again? Computer Science, Engineering, or something else?

jason
10-19-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
What is your major again? Computer Science, Engineering, or something else? business computer information systems

Originally posted by AggieJohn
are you living in a dorm
apartment