PDA

View Full Version : Mustangs look to continue dominance against Clyde

Phantom Stang
10-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Mustangs look to continue dominance against Clyde
Written by Ben Barkley

In one word, Sweetwater’s defense the past two weeks has been “dominant.”

That trend will need to continue this week as the Mustangs (6-1, 1-0) host Clyde in a Dis-trict 7-3A contest.

Over the past two weeks, Sweetwater has allowed only seven points and 226 yards — total. Head coach Kent Jackson hopes the trend continues, but knows it will be tough against the Bulldogs.
Clyde will bring an offense to town led by junior tailback Curtis Kevil.
“We knew he was going to be special last year when we saw him as a sophomore,” Jackson said. “Kevil is one of those kids who can carry the load. He’s an exceptional running back.”
Last week, Kevil was limited to 53 yards on 22 carries in a 43-7 loss to Wylie. In all, Wylie limited the Bulldogs to 131 total yards in the game and did not give up a first down until the final play of the first half.
Kevil will be leading the Bulldogs offense and Jackson said the offensive line is among the strengths of the team. Jimmy Sanders and Clynt Moyers will be trying to open holes on both sides of the line during the game.
But Sweetwater has been able to stop the run the last two weeks — giving up an average of 2.5 yards on 58 carries against Borger and Comanche.
Middle linebacker Justin Adames has recorded 67 total tackles this season for Sweet-water with three for a loss and five quarterback hurries. Free safety Thomas Holsey has added 51 tackles, six pass break ups and two interceptions.
Up front, defensive end Jeffery Straley has stepped up and has recorded 49 tackles with three hurries and two sacks. And linebacker Steven Fields is also in the mix with 47 stops, two hurries, two sacks (both last week) and two tackles for loss.
Jackson knows his defense will be tested this week and hopes they can slow down Kevil and the Bulldogs.
“This will be a great test for them,” he said of the defense. “We can only hope to contain a guy like (Kevil). That will be a big step.”
Sweetwater will look to control the tempo of the game by using the ground attack and clock on offense. Jackson said the Clyde defensive line may be the best his team will face all season.
“They have played as well as anybody we have seen,” he said. “There defensive line is exceptional.”
With Sanders and Moyers at tackle and Tony Held and Abe Chiappone at the ends, Jackson said the four make up the best “unit” the Mustangs have seen so far.
That is were the offensive line will have to come out and open the holes for the ground game.
Sweetwater is averaging 349 yards per game on the ground and 7.4 yards per carry.
Senior Joseph Banyard leads the team with 828 yards on 90 carries and has scored a team-high 13 touchdowns on the ground. Quarterback Duone Cunnings is also a threat, rushing for 659 yards on 86 carries with eight scores.
Skye Green has also added to the attack, meaning defensive units cannot look at one or two players. Green has rushed for 433 yards on 50 carries with eight touchdowns.
And when the Mustangs want to power the ball up the middle, Auston Davis will be the man the ball is handed to each time. The junior has rushed for 340 yards on 50 carries.
Sweetwater will continue its district schedule next week when it travels to Wylie, which is open this week. Wylie is currently 4-2 on the season and 1-0 in the league.

Copyright © 2006 Sweetwater Reporter

griff
10-19-2006, 06:15 PM
I scratch my head every time I see "Mustangs" on a thread. When I open these, it's usually the "Oh, another Sweetwater thread" reaction. My alma mater is also a Mustangs team, but not Sweetwater.

Do you know there are many "Mustang" football teams in Texas? Why not stick to using the city or school name when naming a thread? Identify yourself in the headline.

Just a thought...

Tweeder215
10-19-2006, 06:26 PM
He meant THE Mustangs.......

I'm totally kidding by the way.

Ranger Mom
10-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by griff
I scratch my head every time I see "Mustangs" on a thread. When I open these, it's usually the "Oh, another Sweetwater thread" reaction. My alma mater is also a Mustangs team, but not Sweetwater.

Do you know there are many "Mustang" football teams in Texas? Why not stick to using the city or school name when naming a thread? Identify yourself in the headline.

Just a thought...

I knew exactly who it was, only because I knew that Sweetwater was playing Clyde!:D

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 09:54 AM

Just a thought...
Griff, this isn't the first time you've bellyached about one of my posts, so when you see "Mustangs" in a thread title, with "Phantom Stang" as the thread starter, you should use the common sense God gave a piss ant, and assume it must be about Sweetwater.;) Just as when I see the name "Griff" on the disscussion page, I know that it's probably another "Boo Hoo this board is comprised of a bunch of cliques of homers" kind of post.:nerd:

By the way Griff,... Where in the heck is Giddings?:p

Sweetwater Red
10-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Griff, this isn't the first time you've bellyached about one of my posts, so when you see "Mustangs" in a thread title, with "Phantom Stang" as the thread starter, you should use the common sense God gave a piss ant, and assume it must be about Sweetwater.;) Just as when I see the name "Griff" on the disscussion page, I know that it's probably another "Boo Hoo this board is comprised of a bunch of cliques of homers" kind of post.:nerd:

Git'em Stang.....:D .

pero chato
10-20-2006, 10:25 AM
Nice article, but please. Sweetwater 55, Clyde 6.

griff
10-20-2006, 10:37 AM

OK, so we had a similar discussion once several weeks ago. Yeah...that sounds like a long track record on this topic :rolleyes:

Better yet, I'll assume from now on when I see "Mustangs" in the title that it's the guy who's stuck in his little Sweetwater playground with no conception of the bigger picture of Texas football. You have trouble seeing outside you're little town, yet I'M suppose to have the "common sense of a piss ant" to remember that the great Phantom Stang is the one who talks this way, as if it's so plain to the naked eye to see your tiny needle in the haystack of hundreds of threads and posters. Sorry for the interruption. I'll leave you to your Sweetwater sandbox. Carry on...

mustang68
10-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by pero chato
Nice article, but please. Sweetwater 55, Clyde 6.
Thanks for the sentiment PC but THE Mustangs seem to have a thing with Clyde in the Bowl. Last time Clyde was here(The Bowl) we nearly blew a 4 touchdown lead.

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 10:52 AM
OK, so we had a similar discussion once several weeks ago. Yeah...that sounds like a long track record on this topic :rolleyes:

Better yet, I'll assume from now on when I see "Mustangs" in the title that it's the guy who's stuck in his little Sweetwater playground with no conception of the bigger picture of Texas football. You have trouble seeing outside you're little town, yet I'M suppose to have the "common sense of a piss ant" to remember that the great Phantom Stang is the one who talks this way, as if it's so plain to the naked eye to see your tiny needle in the haystack of hundreds of threads and posters. Sorry for the interruption. I'll leave you to your Sweetwater sandbox. Carry on...

OH MY GOODNESS - HANG ON PSTANG OLE BUBBA WILL TAKE THE ONE >

First of all boy don't go assuming anything ( you know what they say about assume dontcha)

That Sweetwater playground you are talkin about is home to a team that is one of the most successful High School Programs in the State over 600 wins as of a week ago I think the STANGS are going for 602 tonight---
the Bowl has been rated as one of the top 5 venues to watch a High School Football gameby the San Antonio Media

The Sweetwater Mustangs have had some of the greatest players in the History of Texas football play there,
Sam Baugh
Bulldog Turner
Mike Welch
and the list goes on
We kinda like our little sandbox playground out here
and if you got a problem come on out we got some good ole boys and few good ole gals too that will remind you of what happens when you shoot your mouth off in somebodys elses back yard
you usually get it shut in a hurry
YEAH BUBBA IS BACK

SWMustang
10-20-2006, 10:56 AM
:

Better yet, I'll assume from now on when I see "Mustangs" in the title that it's the guy who's stuck in his little Sweetwater playground with no conception of the bigger picture of Texas football. ...

You can also assume it might be your neighbor over here in Tomball. You really want to go to war with Mustang Nation?

Butkus
10-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

First of all boy don't go assuming anything ( you know what they say about assume dontcha)

That Sweetwater playground you are talkin about is home to a team that is one of the most successful High School Programs in the State over 600 wins as of a week ago I think the STANGS are going for 602 tonight---
the Bowl has been rated as one of the top 5 venues to watch a High School Football gameby the San Antonio Media

The Sweetwater Mustangs have had some of the greatest players in the History of Texas football play there,
Sam Baugh
Bulldog Turner
Mike Welch
and the list goes on
and if you got a problem come on out we got some good ole boys and few good ole gals too that will remind you of what happens when you shoot your mouth off in somebodys elses back yard
YEAH BUBBA IS BACK Well goodness gracious me. Looky here ole Stang this ole boy done took a leak in brother Bubba Joes wheaties. Go get him brother Bubba take him to the woodshed. Dont think you need any help but ifin you do give ya ole worthless brothers a shout out.

STANG RED
10-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Well goodness gracious me. Looky here ole Stang this ole boy done took a leak in brother Bubba Joes wheaties. Go get him brother Bubba take him to the woodshed. Dont think you need any help but ifin you do give ya ole worthless brothers a shout out.

All right, all right, just simmer down you two, I'm here now. What seems to be this Mustang want a be's problem?

mustang68
10-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Said something about our "sandbox":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Curly
10-20-2006, 12:01 PM
Man ------ I am just a distant cousin by marriage to Ole Bubba Joe - Stang and Butkus
but I have been to a family picnic or two with the Boys. I will tell you right now Mr. griff you might want to re-think your line of reason here--
Crap you be better off hunting Bear naked in the woods with a stick than to mess with them 3 brothers

injuredinmelee
10-20-2006, 01:10 PM
Kevill will play hard the entire contest but after him they have no one else that can make plays. I might actually head to Sweetwater tonight for this one with my son. Jim Ned vs Bangs isnt sounding all that good.

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 01:12 PM

Well, all I remember is, I made an open inquiry about a team in Region III(Giddings), and you came up with the absurd accusation that I was in my "little world".:crazy:

Hardly a "discussion", IMO.:hand:

griff
10-20-2006, 01:29 PM

Sam Baugh
Bulldog Turner
Mike Welch
and the list goes on
YEAH BUBBA IS BACK

You wasted a lot of space to say all that, Bubba Joe. I'm familiar with Sweetwater's past and that stadium (very impressive, BTW). Take another look at my post. My comments were about Phantom Stang's Sweetwater playground. This was not directed at the school, just one of your classmates.

Butkus
10-20-2006, 01:39 PM
You wasted a lot of space to say all that, Bubba Joe. I'm familiar with Sweetwater's past and that stadium (very impressive, BTW). Take another look at my post. My comments were about Phantom Stang's Sweetwater playground. This was not directed at the school, just one of your classmates. Ya know there griff ole Butkus isnt exactly tha sharpest knife in the drawer but even i could avoid sumbodys post afor i opened it. Fur example

Mustangs look to continue dominance against Clyde

Phantom Stang 3A Football Discussion 17 220 10-20-2006 01:29 PM
by griff

Ifin ya dont like Phantom Stang dont open it.

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 01:50 PM

Griff... If you would check out my "needle in the haystack" more often, you would know that I've made it no secret, that my present "small town" is the DFW Metroplex, population 5,819,475 (2005 est.), as it has been for longer than many of the adult posters have been alive.

Yet, I cannot forget from where it is that I come from (hey, I oghtta write a song!:D), and I still proudly support my hometown team.

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Thing about this deal Griffy is that if you mess with one of us

you gonna have to mess with the whole MUSTANG NATION

of course we let sleepin dogs lay

Best course of action fer you griffer
is a little bit of advice ole granddad give us boys

Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he would keep his mouth shut

be careful not to bite off more than you can chew

Butkus
10-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Thing about this deal Griffy is that if you mess with one of us

you gonna have to mess with the whole MUSTANG NATION

of course we let sleepin dogs lay

Best course of action fer you griffer
is a little bit of advice ole granddad give us boys

Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he would keep his mouth shut

be careful not to bite off more than you can chew And grandad wus a smart man.:thumbsup:

griff
10-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Well, all I remember is, I made an open inquiry about a team in Region III(Giddings), and you came up with the absurd accusation that I was in my "little world".:crazy:

Hardly a "discussion", IMO.:hand:

The "little world" comment doesn't seem to be far off. So many people on this board, including yourself, never really make the effort to become more familiar with other 3A teams outside of their district or region. That's what I was trying to say the first go around. Your question of "Where the heck is Giddings?" gave the impression that you didn't understand how an "unknown" team like that could be ranked. But, what do I know, because I don't have the "common sense of a piss ant" to know that Sweetwater is THE Mustang team in Texas.

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 02:04 PM
But, what do I know, because I don't have the "common sense of a piss ant" to know that Sweetwater is THE Mustang team in Texas.
Admitting the problem is the first step to Recovery!!:clap:

griff
10-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Admitting the problem is the first step to Recovery!!:clap:

Thank you sir, may I have another...

Just FYI...I got no problem with Sweetwater. Your team has a proud history. Good luck against Clyde tonight.

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 02:14 PM
The "little world" comment doesn't seem to be far off. So many people on this board, including yourself, never really make the effort to become more familiar with other 3A teams outside of their district or region.
Ok Griff... When have YOU demonstrated any knowledge, or made an effort to become more familiar with teams outside of YOUR district or region?

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:16 PM
Giddings sounds a whole lot like another town in Texas- lets see if they and Sweetwater are anything alike

Giddings, county seat of Lee County,
Sweetwater county seat of Nolan County,

Giddings was founded in 1871, when the Houston and Texas Central Railway came through the area.
Hum seems Sweetwater was a railroad town founded about 1881.

read on a figure it out boys

A town and a post office were established to serve communities that were bypassed. The town is usually said to have been named for Jabez Deming Giddings,qv a stockholder in the railroad, though some sources state that the source of the name was Dewitt C. Giddings.qv Local farmers raised cotton, and many businesses soon were started by residents from surrounding communities. The town's first church, established in 1871, was Methodist. J. D. Giddings Masonic Lodge, chartered in Evergreen in 1865, moved to Giddings, and early churches and a public school met in its building.
Giddings became the county seat when Lee County was established in 1874. Early businesses included the Granger store, a blacksmith shop and saloon, a millinery shop, a saddle and harness shop, and an oil mill. Brick buildings came in 1875. The courthouse built in 1878 burned and was replaced in 1899.

In the early 1980s the oil-laden Austin chalk that underlies the town was tapped, and the area experienced an oil boom. Some 300 oil-related businesses located in the town, and many oil rigs were operating in outlying areas. In the late 1980s, however, the oil activities decreased almost to a standstill. The population of Giddings in 1988 was 5,178. In 1990 local businesses included a hospital, a medical clinic, a dialysis clinic, a chiropractic clinic, two nursing homes, a library, motels, restaurants, two newspapers, a peanut mill, There were nineteen churches in the city.

Scholar
10-20-2006, 02:20 PM
The 3 man "assault" continues. Who gives a crap in a box in a bus? Sweetwater by 30.

mustang68
10-20-2006, 02:21 PM
The "little world" comment doesn't seem to be far off. So many people on this board, including yourself, never really make the effort to become more familiar with other 3A teams outside of their district or region. That's what I was trying to say the first go around. Your question of "Where the heck is Giddings?" gave the impression that you didn't understand how an "unknown" team like that could be ranked. But, what do I know, because I don't have the "common sense of a piss ant" to know that Sweetwater is THE Mustang team in Texas.
Us po ignert folk don no much bout this big ol state since we stuck way out cheer in the deseart. maybe we still know 2 many little ol 4a teams.

Phantom Stang
10-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Thank you sir, may I have another...

Just FYI...I got no problem with Sweetwater. Your team has a proud history. Good luck against Clyde tonight.
Thanks, we might need it. These "easy win on paper" games make me nervous.:doh:

With all sincerity Griff, good luck to your "Mustangs" tonight against Silsbee.:)

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:23 PM
and the info for Sweetwater
just fer #900

Sweetwater, the county seat of Nolan County, is on Interstate Highway 20, U.S. Highway 80/84, State Highway 70, Farm Road 419, and the Santa Fe Railroad, forty-two miles west of Abilene in the north central part of the county. The post office at the site was first known as Blue Goose, supposedly because some local cowboys killed a great blue heron under the impression that it was a variety of goose. The town was named for Sweetwater Creek and known as Sweet Water by postal authorities until 1918. The site held only a couple of tent stores and no permanent buildings when it was designated county seat at the organization of the county in 1881. The first stirrings of the community might be set in 1877, when Billie Knight ran a store for buffalo hunters in the area. The post office, established in 1879 on the creek three miles southeast, was moved to the new town the same year. The Texas and Pacific Railway started service in 1881, and by 1883 there were five saloons and other businesses. A store building constructed in 1881-82 at a cost of $8,755 served as both a jail and a courthouse until a new courthouse was built in 1891. Grand jury indictments returned throughout the county in 1881-83 included seventeen for murder, seventeen for assaults to murder, and forty-five for gambling and carrying pistols, but there is no indication that Sweetwater itself was an unruly community. Its population remained small and relatively stable for several years. The most celebrated occasion of violence in early days occurred because Sweetwater lacked a bank. It was rumored that the saloon operated by Chiflet and Gilliot often held up to $20,000 in cash deposits left by residents. In February 1883 there was a raid on the saloon that resulted in the murder of the saloon owners and the wounding of a bystander, N. I. Dulaney. Eleven of the seventeen murder indictments returned in 1881-83 arose from this saloon robbery attempt. The next month Thomas Trammell and others established a bank. The Sweetwater Advance began publishing in 1881. Incorporation came in 1884, 1897, and 1902. A blizzard in 1885 killed 90 percent of the area's livestock and was followed by the disastrous 1886-87 drought. The population in 1890 was half that of 1884. Prosperity revived when construction began on the Kansas City, Mexico and Orient Railway in 1903. To encourage the railroads Sweetwater increased its water supply by building a small town lake in 1898 and, more ambitiously, Lake Trammell (1914), Lake Sweetwater (1929-30), and Oak Creek Reservoir (1950-52). Railroad shops have provided a steady payroll over the years. The Gulf refinery operated there from 1929 to 1954, and at one time the town was a large telegraph center. The International Harvester Company operated a factory in Sweetwater from 1920 to 1950. Gypsum plants, apparel manufacturers, cement plants, cotton compresses, a cottonseed oil mill, and packing companies were among the nearly 250 businesses operating there in the 1970s. The most important businesses trafficked in cotton, oil, and cattle. The Army Air Force used Sweetwater's airfield for training during World War II,qv and before that the field served as a training base for Britain's military flying cadets. In 1943 the Women's Airforce Service Pilotsqv were trained there. Sweetwater has a pioneer museum, a hospital, and a golf course, and the swimming, fishing, and other recreational facilities of Lake Sweetwater are significant amenities. The Rolling Plains campus Texas State Technical Institute, established in 1970, is four miles west of Sweetwater. In 1998 the Texas Department of Agriculture listed the nearby Blue Goose Ranch, established in 1889, in its Family Land Heritage Program, which recognizes farms and ranches that have been in continuous agricultural operation by the same family for 100 years or more.

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:27 PM
Shoot Bubba Joe mamma sure would be proud ah ya. Whats next cyphering.:D

mustang68
10-20-2006, 02:28 PM
bubba if start cyfering wash yur feet first

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:31 PM
Bubba Joe Lernt to Cut n past back in grammer school, while my brothers was etten the past and cuttin each other with them little plastic siccisors

Bubba Joe was lenrt to pay attention to Miss Neddelmyer and the lessons

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Bubba Joe Lernt to Cut n past back in grammer school, while my brothers was etten the past and cuttin each other with them little plastic siccisors

Bubba Joe was lenrt to pay attention to Miss Neddelmyer and the lessons Dang but that past wus mighty good jus ask ole Stang and those plastic scissors sur did leave a mark. Go head an tellum why ya listened ta Miss Neddelmyer ya suck up.:D

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:39 PM
You still mad cause Miss Neddlemyer made you dust the erasers after school??
while I got to help her carry things out to her car

I always knew you was mad about that.....

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:40 PM
You still mad cause Miss Neddlemyer made you dust the erasers after school??
while I got to help her carry things out to her car

I always knew you was mad about that..... Apple polisher.:mad:

mustang68
10-20-2006, 02:42 PM
boys don be fitein in front of the compny Giff mit git the wrong ide

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Apple polisher.:mad:

better edit that post

momma might be watchin

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by mustang68
boys don be fitein in front of the compny Giff mit git the wrong ide Stay outta this its a family fued.:mad:

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:44 PM
That werent what OLE Bubba was Polishin with Miss Neddlemyer when he got to High School

fer shore Gosh i sur am glad mamma got rommed and had hur sn pulled so she cant read this. Tha shame of it all.:devil:

mustang04
10-20-2006, 02:46 PM
I take sweetwater....i'm trying to deide if i wanna drive to see this game tonight or not

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Gosh i sur am glad mamma got rommed and had hur sn pulled so she cant read this. Tha shame of it all.:devil:

Bubba didn't shame the family atall
Truth be know I made the family plum proud back in them days

griff
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Ok Griff... When have YOU demonstrated any knowledge, or made an effort to become more familiar with teams outside of YOUR district or region?

Actually, I keep up with 3A football closely. My school was 4A for a long time, and I still follow 4A, as well. I remember when Sweetwater won the 4A title not too long ago.

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Bubba didn't shame the family atall
Truth be know I made the family plum proud back in them days Gee wheelikers save ya watches its too late fur tha boots.:devil:

griff
10-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
The 3 man "assault" continues. Who gives a crap in a box in a bus? Sweetwater by 30.

And the inbreeds are running the asylum...

Snydertigersrul
10-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually, I keep up with 3A football closely. My school was 4A for a long time, and I still follow 4A, as well. I remember when Sweetwater won the 4A title not too long ago.

I guess 20 years ago is not that far back for you.

Butkus
10-20-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually, I keep up with 3A football closely. My school was 4A for a long time, and I still follow 4A, as well. I remember when Sweetwater won the 4A title not too long ago. Ifin 85 is not too long a go.:thinking:

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 03:00 PM
Come on now Butkus---
Hey you remember that time in Amarillo when we hooked up with the twins at the West Texas State Chili cookoff and calf fry
party

man them gals was lots of fun
that night

Butkus
10-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Come on now Butkus---
Hey you remember that time in Amarillo when we hooked up with the twins at the West Texas State Chili cookoff and calf fry
party

man them gals was lots of fun
that night :evillol: Sure glad mamma cant read this.

griff
10-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

You are correct. At least it doesn't seem like that long ago. When you settle in to your late 30's or early 40's, what happened 20 years ago will only seem like a few years back. You'll see what I mean when you get there.

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
and how long ago was it that Snyder won em a State Championship in Football????

OH YEAH
NEVER

Never even played in a State Title game

Stay the heck out this - Aint your fight

Like Gandaddy said

Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he keep his mouth shut

Ranger Mom
10-20-2006, 03:04 PM
You are correct. At least it doesn't seem like that long ago. When you settle in to your late 30's or early 40's, what happened 20 years ago will only seem like a few years back. You'll see what I mean when you get there.

Yeah STR...you will see when you get there!!!:p ;) :D

If yall don't have anything better to do then sibling rivalry...come in the chat!!!!

griff
10-20-2006, 03:13 PM
and how long ago was it that Snyder won em a State Championship in Football????

OH YEAH
NEVER

Never even played in a State Title game

Stay the heck out this - Aint your fight

Like Gandaddy said

Even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he keep his mouth shut

Oh, man...the last thing I wanted to do was start another Sweetwater vs. Snyder topic.

Again...good luck in your game vs. Clyde. I'll close the door on the way out.

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Oh, man...the last thing I wanted to do was start another Sweetwater vs. Snyder topic.

Again...good luck in your game vs. Clyde. I'll close the door on the way out.

Son you aint started nothing that aint been going on since about 1922

IT"S A FAMILY Thing you Central Texas boys just don't understand

we got about 3 things out here is West Texas we is real serious about

High School Football on Fridays

The Oil Patch during the work weekdays

and Church on Sunday

Stownhorse
10-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
I take sweetwater....i'm trying to deide if i wanna drive to see this game tonight or not

Na save your gas Reg.