PDA

View Full Version : Clyde @ Ballinger

clydewr35
10-14-2003, 09:29 PM
its going to be a good game

CatWoman
10-15-2003, 08:30 AM
Boy is it ever. It's just Wednesday and I can't wait until Friday. Clyde has always played Ballinger tough, and it should be even tougher this year. Oh and by the way, congrats on the win over Wylie.

vet93
10-15-2003, 09:21 AM
Congratulations on your win against Wylie. You guys are really starting to put things together and become the team that everyone was expecting. Are you going to be able to play this week? I might have to come down and meet you after the game! Good luck on Friday.

clydewr35
10-15-2003, 10:16 AM
yeah we r finally putting everything together and just in time too. and i do get to play this week, finally. monday was the first time i have been in full pads in 3 weeks and it feels good. i can not wait untill friday. see you there

Wbulldogs
10-15-2003, 02:18 PM
glad to hear that your back...but im goin to pull for ballinger in this one..nothin personal..just so we have a better chance for district...but good luck friday

ballhog65
10-15-2003, 03:50 PM
i think ballinger will pull it out b/c of one reason!! ANTONIO POSEY! the past few years yall might have won b/c posey was inexperienced but now that hes a senior he wont lose a district game.

Peace
AF

CatWoman
10-15-2003, 04:45 PM
ballhog65:
i think ballinger will pull it out b/c of one reason!! ANTONIO POSEY! the past few years yall might have won b/c posey was inexperienced but now that hes a senior he wont lose a district game.

Peace
AFWho are you? Clyde hasn't beaten Ballinger in Posey's career. If you are from Clyde trying to get them pumped, you may want to try to make a little more sense with your posts.

ballhog65
10-15-2003, 05:06 PM
no catwoman im not from clyde im from wylie i just put taht b/c our coach gets on here and checks and sees if anyone from wylie is talkin so i just put clyde. and what im sayin is that if they did have a close game then ballinger would come out on top b/c of posey and i wouldnt ever be caught dead in clyde b/c its a trashy town

pero chato
10-15-2003, 05:14 PM
Well folks, Ballhog65 has been reported to the site administrators for his foul language on another post. He should be ROM'd at any time now. It's people like him who give a school a bad name. He does not speak for anyone from Wylie. He needs to grow up.

Bearcats213
10-15-2003, 07:21 PM
I expect it to be a good game.......good game clyde against wylie...good luck to wylie

West_Texas _fan
10-15-2003, 09:41 PM
i pick clyde in this one by a touchdown. grant it, posey has been good, but against clyde in the past, he has had trouble. clyde's defense must play well and they are going to have to throw the ball a little more this game than they did against wylie.

Knightmoon
10-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Should be a real good game. Wish I could be there to watch. I have to go with Ballinger. The win over Wylie was great, and the Merkel crowd hooped and hollered for Clyde when they announced the score at the game, but I am not so sure at this point that Clyde has revamped their team enough to beat Ballinger. Ballinger has a good defense and we all know what Posey can do. Can Clyde pull another upset? We shall see, and I hope they prove me wrong. Good luck to both teams.

ClydeFan
10-16-2003, 09:23 AM
I think it will be a great game and I'm really looking forward to it. ClydeWR35, glad to hear you are cleared to play now... good luck!

Pero Chato, thanks for your comments on Ballhog65. I know he isn't representative of the vast majority of Wylie fans/players.

renegade*dawg
10-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Good luck Clyde! Keep up the momentum!