PDA

View Full Version : Hutto's QB....

Fotbol
10-19-2006, 10:36 AM
Mr. kerley, anyone knows if he will play College ball or not, and where will he be attending college?

Old Tiger
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
Solid Verbal to TCU

CHS_Grad '85
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
And I would say "yes, he can definatly play at the next level"...

Good to see ya back... missed ya...

Fotbol
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Solid Verbal to TCU Yeah, He end My Bulldawgs season last year with one of those 80 yard scampers, TCU is known for getting QB's out of Central Texas and Turning them into DB's. Will he play in the Secondary, or WR? Our QB from 97-99 Graduated from TCU this past Dec 05' Had a Tryout with Cleveland, and Greenbay as a safety, didn't pan out for him, but he did receive his Degree Congrats again Jeremy Modkins, I still replay his last highschool game against LaGrange and Tye Gunn, I still don't see how we lossed that game:doh:

Old Tiger
10-19-2006, 10:58 AM
I'm not real sure as to where he will play but my guess is FS, CB, or WR. How is Red and D'narian doing at Arkansas? I talked to D'nario the other day. He's getting some PT as a true freshmen at Mizzou. I'm sure you know that.

Fotbol
10-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
I'm not real sure as to where he will play but my guess is FS, CB, or WR. How is Red and D'narian doing at Arkansas? I talked to D'nario the other day. He's getting some PT as a true freshmen at Mizzou. I'm sure you know that.
Red is a Stud #9 for the Razorbacks he starts a Right Corner, D is attending a Junior College??? and DeNario will be a Stud at Mizzou, real soon. Jeremy Sanders(J-mo) strating QB for Marlin in 04' State Game against Atlanta:doh: Is Making a Name for himself at Navarro, he took his #1 WR with him Benny Jones, and they are both doing real well.