PDA

View Full Version : Pecos vs. Monahans

Wtx_coach
10-20-2002, 12:36 AM
This is going to be a real intresting abll game, Monahans is 1-2 and Pecos is 1-1, both just have wins against Presidio thanks to them canceling. the LOSER of this game is out of the playoffs PERIOD. I have seen both teams play in person, Monahans has a better defense, and both offenses have struggled, but Pecos has way more better talent and is alot quicker and bigger then Monahans, whats yalls take on this game.
Right now to me its a toss up, ill make my pick later on in the week.

Oh yea right now Greenwood 3-0 , Stockton 2-0 Kermit 2-1 Pecos 1-1 and Monahans 1-2

Ranger Mom
10-20-2002, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't even know who to pick. I have seen Monahans play, but all I know about Pecos, is basically what you post.

Personally, I would like to see Pecos win, if only to keep the play-off drive alive.

By the way - our schedule shows that Greenwood plays in Pecos, but I heard Friday night that the schedule was wrong and Pecos comes here - what do you have??

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT!!!

Wtx_coach
10-20-2002, 11:19 PM
Ranger Mom:
I wouldn't even know who to pick. I have seen Monahans play, but all I know about Pecos, is basically what you post.

Personally, I would like to see Pecos win, if only to keep the play-off drive alive.

By the way - our schedule shows that Greenwood plays in Pecos, but I heard Friday night that the schedule was wrong and Pecos comes here - what do you have??

GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT!!!Hey Rangermom we play you guys in Greenwood, take it easy on Pecos o.k, tell coach purser to rest the kids for the playoffs LOL, no im playing hopefully it will be a good game.

sinton66
10-21-2002, 07:11 AM
In their three remaining games, Data Poll shows Pecos as underdog in all three, by 12 to Monahans, 8 to Ft.Stockton, and 49 to Greenwood. Best of luck to all of you.

Wtx_coach
10-21-2002, 03:50 PM
sinton66:
In their three remaining games, Data Poll shows Pecos as underdog in all three, by 12 to Monahans, 8 to Ft.Stockton, and 49 to Greenwood. Best of luck to all of you.Yea and the data pool has everman like number 40 what kind of poll is that, anyhow polls are nothing, its all about friday nights.

Wtx_coach
10-22-2002, 05:12 PM
nm