HM33
10-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Yes, but it is an amazing show lol.

Uncle Buck
10-18-2006, 11:04 PM
Great show...........

AggieJohn
10-18-2006, 11:06 PM
i hate shows that get popular like that, especially when i didn't watch them from the begining

wooden bear
10-18-2006, 11:08 PM
AJ go buy the seasons on dvd, I promise you it will be worth it. Man that Locke is one smart guy

pirate4state
10-18-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm so lost. :D

I love this show!! :thumbsup: Glad to see Boone again :inlove:

oh and what about Sun - wow - unbelievable. :thinking: Not so sure what to make of her!!

JHS_c/o_06'
10-18-2006, 11:44 PM
Lost....great show....or greatest show ever

Im sooo confused. I'm glad they brought back the polar pear. But what about a few things.

1. What did they find out about walt and what were all the tests for.

2. What about the black smoke that can drag people away and uproot trees and when you stare at it, you can see your reflection that looks like an old time movie

3. Why does the Island have magical healing powers

4. Why did the guy at the end of season two in Antarctica look JUST like Jack with glasses, and the leader of the weed farmers in tonights episode look and sound like the big guy with the fake beard from the others.

5. Why do they keep jumping from topic to topic.

Greatest Show Ever btw

wooden bear
10-18-2006, 11:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Lost....great show....or greatest show ever

Im sooo confused. I'm glad they brought back the polar pear. But what about a few things.

1. What did they find out about walt and what were all the tests for.

2. What about the black smoke that can drag people away and uproot trees and when you stare at it, you can see your reflection that looks like an old time movie

3. Why does the Island have magical healing powers

4. Why did the guy at the end of season two in Antarctica look JUST like Jack with glasses, and the leader of the weed farmers in tonights episode look and sound like the big guy with the fake beard from the others.

5. Why do they keep jumping from topic to topic.

Greatest Show Ever btw [/QUOTE

These are some good questions brother. Walt has "special powers" and they ran the tests to see if his mother or father was the one who gave them to him. Me and my friends have talked about the black smoke forever and one good theory one of the had was that the black smoke takes the shape of whatever you are scared of on the island. So when they see people on the island that are not really there i think that is the black somke in another form. The one question I have is what is the deal with the others? I think there could be two differnt groups of them because they always refer to themselves as the good guys. IDK but it is the best show ever

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2006, 12:24 AM
Awesome show! Glad to have the OLD John Locke back!

pancho villa
10-19-2006, 07:34 AM
I think they did not have a plan for this success. And have gone a different direction than was orginally planned. But the show does a great job of keeping you guessing and wondering. My son and I look foward to 8:00 every Wed. night.

handNthedirt
10-19-2006, 07:41 AM
Too many dad-gummed commercials, too random, too frustrating to watch....hate to be pesimistic, but I will...y'all will be dissapointed when all the dust settles and clears.

JasperDog94
10-19-2006, 08:49 AM
This is the one show that I would be crushed if it went off the air. Good thing it's one of the most popular ones going.:)

JasperDog94
10-19-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i hate shows that get popular like that, especially when i didn't watch them from the begining There's this place called "Hollywood Video" or "Blockbuster" that let's you rent videos. You should check it out sometime.:p

mustang68
10-19-2006, 08:57 AM
Biggest waste of an hour of your life. How can you know what's going on when the writer's are "lost"? Prime time new age soap.:devil: