PDA

View Full Version : Best All around 3A backfield

fballfan
10-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Which team has the most threats in the backfield?
Im gonna go with either Sweetwater or Decatur. Sweetwaters backfield, though they have more backs than most teams, is filled with athletes. And decatur has a duel threat qb that can through and run like a bull, and a rb that is one of the fastest kids ive seen with a mean stiffarm. Your thoughts?

mrescape43
10-18-2006, 06:16 PM
I hate to say this but I am going to have to go with Sweetwater.

DU_stud04
10-18-2006, 06:41 PM
sweetwater here, they have 4 very speady guys in the backfield, makes it hard to key on when all 4 can break one on you.

sww-bull52
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
sweetwater here, they have 4 very speady guys in the backfield, makes it hard to key on when all 4 can break one on you.

I'm assuming you mean Banyard, Green, Davis and Cunnings. Don't leave out Holsey. Been getting more and more snaps.

football4life
10-18-2006, 07:40 PM
I would say sweetwater, amazing talent. I hear those boys down in Liberty Hill have quite a tandem, I saw some of their highlights, they are also right up there.

bandera7
10-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Holsey is getting some reps? Thats good, Holsey is a good runner, he was a good varsity runner at the end of his freshman year, so now I imagine he must be explosive.

wimbo_pro
10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
How do you guys measure this? Total yards? Rushing yards? Rushing TDs? First downs? Somehow, the level of competition would have to be taken into consideration at some point.

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
How do you guys measure this? Total yards? Rushing yards? Rushing TDs? First downs? Somehow, the level of competition would have to be taken into consideration at some point.
Measure? Level of competition? :doh: :doh: This is what's known as a homer thread. ;)

And my "homer" vote would be Liberty Hill.

Team rushing yards - 2713 total
Starting backfield combined rushing yards (4) - 2437

sww-bull52
10-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by bandera7
Holsey is getting some reps? Thats good, Holsey is a good runner, he was a good varsity runner at the end of his freshman year, so now I imagine he must be explosive.

Yeah, great kid. Doesn't get to play alot of offense. Mostly safety on defense.

DU_stud04
10-18-2006, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by sww-bull52
I'm assuming you mean Banyard, Green, Davis and Cunnings. Don't leave out Holsey. Been getting more and more snaps.

well, we can only have those 4 at once...unless yall developing a new formation out there hahaha

and holsey is my pick for the qb for sh2o.....he is one heck f a playmaker, so is cunnings,but i feel like holsey is the total package