PDA

View Full Version : 3A I-6 poll

fury900
10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
6-3A poll

mchavez
10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Watch out for Vernon, they love to be the cinderalle team in 3A!! I was there junior 2004 when they made it to the semifinals!! They're suppose to have a good team like they did that year, just didn't show it much in non-district!!

VWG
10-18-2006, 08:40 PM
Tough games to pick.
Iowa Park held Burk in check last week, only losing 13-7.
WF Hirschi beat Graham 34-21, but I don't see Graham winning another district game. They are on a downhill slide.
WF Hirschi is a surprise team this year and Barry and Ingram are a nice one-two punch for the Huskies. I think that Hirschi could cause some problems for the Hawks... but the way IP shut down Nate Brown I think they can come away with a victory at home.
Vernon had a week off to prepare for Burk. Burk has been running the option this year and doing a pretty good job of it.
I think that Vernon, with an extra week to prepare, has a good shot at beating the Bulldogs. Should be a great game, but too tough to pick a winner in this one.

RMAC
10-19-2006, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Tough games to pick.
Iowa Park held Burk in check last week, only losing 13-7.
WF Hirschi beat Graham 34-21, but I don't see Graham winning another district game. They are on a downhill slide.
WF Hirschi is a surprise team this year and Barry and Ingram are a nice one-two punch for the Huskies. I think that Hirschi could cause some problems for the Hawks... but the way IP shut down Nate Brown I think they can come away with a victory at home.
Vernon had a week off to prepare for Burk. Burk has been running the option this year and doing a pretty good job of it.
I think that Vernon, with an extra week to prepare, has a good shot at beating the Bulldogs. Should be a great game, but too tough to pick a winner in this one.

I think Graham can still win a game during district. Will they make the playoffs? It pains me to say this, but I don't see that happening this year. I know some of the guys on the team this year and it makes me feel bad for them and all the hard work they've put in this year. For some reason, this whole year just didn't feel right to me. I didn't have a good feeling at the start of the season, and it hasn't changed, sadly. It's okay, I still think they might get a win in there somewhere. I guess we'll see.