PDA

View Full Version : Randy Galloway, football "expert"

Chief Woodman
10-18-2006, 01:45 PM
Randy Galloway, noted sports pundit is in a group of 18 that select winners for college and pro teams each week. So far this year his record is 66 correct and 74 incorrect. He is in 6th place among those who are choosing the winners for the games. Ahead of him in 4th place with a record of 68 correct and 72 incorrect is Rusty the steer. Thats right, a steer has the names of both teams placed in front of him for each game each week and the team his steps on is his "Choice" to be the winner. Of course this is the same steer who picks 10 stocks every year and he beats the "experts" on how they will perform. Heck following his investment advice make you more money than listening to the pros, and he has no consulting fee.

PS- does this mean that Galloway is dumber than an OX?

JasperDog94
10-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Is this picking against the spread or straight up?

Adidas410s
10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
I believe they pick them both ways. I'm not sure on the Steer though. I heard Galloway talking about it yesterday and I found it quite amusing.

BTEXDAD
10-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Chief Woodman
Of course this is the same steer who picks 10 stocks every year and he beats the "experts" on how they will perform. Heck following his investment advice make you more money than listening to the pros, and he has no consulting fee.

PS- does this mean that Galloway is dumber than an OX?

I thought it was a monkey who picked stocks? They have a steer doing it also? Which one did better?

Adidas410s
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
I thought it was a monkey who picked stocks? They have a steer doing it also? Which one did better?
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_1998_Dec_30/ai_53495153

Macarthur
10-18-2006, 07:58 PM
galloway is horrible.

i'm tired of reading his goofy articles that are simply one knee jerk to another depending on the situation. And his radio show is so bad it makes my ears want to bleed. I'm really surprised the Star-Telegram has kept him. He's really just riding on his name. I also don't know how long ESPN radio will ride with him because his ratings are horrible.

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Ditton on Galloway being AWFUL.

He is certifiably rated man with biggest ego. And that little ball of hate he has on with him is ridiculous.