PDA

View Full Version : House Cleaning

Administrator
10-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Guys/Gals;
We have already been through a similar ROMming in Jacket2000, and as you all probably know, he was a MODERATOR. There were multiple threads started to bring him back, etc. As you all know, the board continued on without him. Because of that, the board was shut down for approximately 48 hours. When the board did come back online, after much discussion between Matt328/Myself/and a few others who HELPED cleanup the downlow, We all decided it best to have the board back online, although, once it WAS back online, all threads were gone having to do w/ J2k.

Effective Immediately - We are going to start cleaning up all these threads about Moderators suck/bring back pphsfan/etc., as was done in the past. Any threads that are started up will be immediately deleted, and continued repeating starting a thread relating to the subject that is causing this "family feud", can result in another banning. This time, coming from myself or Matthew328.

Everyone needs to take a look at Matthew's Announcement at the very top of the page, there is a pretty stern warning that all of the members need to read. For those of you who don't like clicking so far to the top due to stickies, take a look HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/announcement.php?&forumid=3&announcementid=11)

This is NOT A sticky, since pretty much no one reads them anyway, even w/ the 'easier to locate new sticky' color code option.

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Thank you for doing all that yall do to make this board unique and one worth defending.:clap: :)

bobcat1
10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Here's a tissue Sinton to get that off your nose! ;) :p

injuredinmelee
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
I for one appreciate the board and all that it offers. Ty gpt [roviding us a place to chat.

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Here's a tissue Sinton to get that off your nose! ;) :p
Wow! You have no idea what is going on. I'm not kissing booty at all(At least thats the way I understood it). It's called appreciation and believe or not Admin never gets ANY recognition AT ALL! So before I get accused of some BS, do you think it is possible that I can make a honest post without someone rediculing me?:eek: :mad:

Hansum Stranger
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
So before I get accused of some BS,

Just curious, but what does BS stand for?

bobcat1
10-17-2006, 08:33 PM
It was a joke. GEEEEE! I really appreciate all moderators and admin does. You see I am a moderator on 2 other boards SF. What else could SF stand for? :p

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Just curious, but what does BS stand for?
egads nm

bobcat1
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
You spell terrible SF.

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
rofl CB...
I tend to spell perfectly, just not perfect...:p

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Gni yall...
gonna play AoE with my son. :cool:

Snydertigersrul
10-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Administrator
Guys/Gals;
We have already been through a similar ROMming in Jacket2000, and as you all probably know, he was a MODERATOR. There were multiple threads started to bring him back, etc. As you all know, the board continued on without him. Because of that, the board was shut down for approximately 48 hours. When the board did come back online, after much discussion between Matt328/Myself/and a few others who HELPED cleanup the downlow, We all decided it best to have the board back online, although, once it WAS back online, all threads were gone having to do w/ J2k.

Effective Immediately - We are going to start cleaning up all these threads about Moderators suck/bring back pphsfan/etc., as was done in the past. Any threads that are started up will be immediately deleted, and continued repeating starting a thread relating to the subject that is causing this "family feud", can result in another banning. This time, coming from myself or Matthew328.

Everyone needs to take a look at Matthew's Announcement at the very top of the page, there is a pretty stern warning that all of the members need to read. For those of you who don't like clicking so far to the top due to stickies, take a look HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/announcement.php?&forumid=3&announcementid=11)

This is NOT A sticky, since pretty much no one reads them anyway, even w/ the 'easier to locate new sticky' color code option.

Thanks Mattjews. I didn't ever get involved in the other posts, but I've learned that the mods on here are dedicatedi n helping to make a good outlet for 3A football fans throughout the state. We need to keep every about 3A sports. Of course football dominates this time of the year. The rules are there for everyone to read and if you don't agree with them, don't post. Let's move forward and talk about football for a change.

GreenMachine
10-17-2006, 08:44 PM
I am new to this board, but appreciate all the moderators do. I like having a place to talk football and share my opinions. When you have this many people of varying opinions, things will get heated at times, but when things get out of hand I think the Mods do a great job of lining everybody out. :clap: