PDA

View Full Version : to bandera yaya. what do u have aganist us

MARLINFAN
09-23-2003, 02:53 PM
hahahaha !!! too bad u cant beat bus. but you know what i aint gone even say that. well what do you have aganist marlin. you havent seen us play and we lost to good 4a teams. i looked at bandera schedule and yall aint playing nobody . its easy to be in the top 10 or be undefeated when u aint playing no body. so until you can match the purple dog hush, i bet if we played yalls schedule we would be 10-0 with a 40+ points per game

MKA
09-23-2003, 02:57 PM
I second that!!!!!!! :p

BIG19
09-23-2003, 03:01 PM
I think it is jealousy. Now they do need to get thier props for hitting thier stride at teh right time last year, but I really don't think they could stay with you either. Now with that said, I don't see how playing their schedule you could possibly go 10-0 with a 40+ points per game. You would not, could not, and are not going to do that to Burnet. Sorry.

MARLINFAN
09-23-2003, 03:20 PM
they play burnet. opps well my mistake but i know we wouldt score 40 + on burnt

therealbulldogs
09-23-2003, 03:26 PM
Bandera and Burnet are in the same district.

BIG19
09-23-2003, 03:28 PM
therealbulldogs:
Bandera and Burnet are in the same district.that is why you would not go 10-0 and score 40+ ppg

Bandera YaYa
09-23-2003, 04:44 PM
Hey, isn't this a football site???? Can't we make remarks about who we think is good and who we think can beat who??? I mean you've been doing that for weeks about Burnet and Marlin....all I have heard out of your fingers is how awesome Marlin is and how Marlin is the best team in 3A, etc......well, can't I post how I feel on the subject. I'm just saying that between you and Burnet, I think Burnet is going to win. I have never said Marlin stinks. I have said that I didn't think you should be in any Top 10 polls..when you hadn't even won a game. I am sure that you have a good team, or so many people wouldn't be saying that you do. I have said good luck and I sent congrats on last week's win...did I not?? Just don't get bent out of shape because I choose Burnet over you. If I am wrong, and Burnet loses, then they lose and ya'll win. But I just don't think that will happen. If you do win, I'll be the first to say congrats....OK?

And don't call me names....Burnet is in our district and I will pick them over anyone else every time......I know you are digging our team this year and that's OK....we had the ultimate ride last year.....concentrate on getting there yourselves this year AND THEN you can talk to me about whatever!

CentralTxFan
09-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Well said Ya Ya.

espn1
09-23-2003, 05:19 PM
http://www.geocities.com/espn_1@sbcglobal.net/wow.gif

PAINTBALL
09-23-2003, 07:01 PM
Sometimes you just have to let it out. Good job YaYa :D :D wink

BULLDOGFAN
09-23-2003, 09:33 PM
Ditto's, that is a B.S. remark MarlinFan. I really had respect for you guys until that remark. Comparing last years State Championship Team, ( where were you ), to this years team is stupid. No one from from Bandera has ever said this year was goona be like last years. And sure we cheer for WHOEVER is in 25-3A. By far it is the beswt and kindest district in the state. Something you Marlin fans could learn from. We wish the best for Burnet and Liberty Hill. No hard feelings on Bandera's part. We have our RING....

MARLINFAN
09-23-2003, 10:26 PM
well i admit now it was my mistake , i did jump on bander yaya for a comment in another post. true last year was last year but it seemed to me that you were putting the bulldogs down. when i read your post i fell like you were saying that all the hype about marlin was you know what. what i was tying to explain was that we lost by a field goal to midway and to university by 5 points. that everone should not be putting down a team that hadnt even played a 3a team until this week. now to whoever made the comment about we already got our ring your right, u do got your ring but you know what maybe it was not meant for us to win last year. the state of texas thought it was our year and so did everbody ib marlin. but like i said before last year is last year and we could probally talk about it forever. but were not so good luck the rest of this season

BULLDOGFAN
09-24-2003, 06:27 AM
Good or Bad, hype is hype and be glad people are talking about Marlin. That is the best part about Football season is the week by week up's and down's and the dares and brags that go withit. Marlin is a darn good team the some like and some hate. Just be glad you are who you are.

You could be going through what Bandera is this year. From winnign it all to barely winning. It is not fun.

cunbed10
09-24-2003, 08:48 AM
BULLDOGFAN:
Ditto's, that is a B.S. remark MarlinFan. I really had respect for you guys until that remark. Comparing last years State Championship Team, ( where were you ), to this years team is stupid. No one from from Bandera has ever said this year was goona be like last years. And sure we cheer for WHOEVER is in 25-3A. By far it is the beswt and kindest district in the state. Something you Marlin fans could learn from. We wish the best for Burnet and Liberty Hill. No hard feelings on Bandera's part. We have our RING....Whoa! now! don't get it twisted, all Marlin fans on this board, don't all think alike, I have no problems, with personal opinions, and Ya Ya hasn't offended anyone here in Marlin, everyone's is entitled to his or her opinion, and I respect that, so don't let one person's opinion speak for the population of Marlin, we have cool people here just like any other city or town in Texas, but we want our opinion to be respected also.

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: cunbed10 ]</small>

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2003, 09:49 AM
..ah shucks, all this fuss over little ole' me..... :o :o

Good point tho, about you not playing a 3A team yet...neither have we! So maybe things will get better in the future...I'm just glad it's you having to play Burnet this week and not us! eek!

Hey everything is cool :cool: ....play a good game and I'll be the first to send congrats to the winner! I'm behind all the players, I wish for them that their dreams come true....it can happen.... :)

And I agree with BULLDOGFAN, our district is the best...and darn PROUD to be a part of it, winning or losing.....

peace and Ya Ya !

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2003, 09:51 AM
cunbed10:

BULLDOGFAN:
Ditto's, that is a B.S. remark MarlinFan. I really had respect for you guys until that remark. Comparing last years State Championship Team, ( where were you ), to this years team is stupid. No one from from Bandera has ever said this year was goona be like last years. And sure we cheer for WHOEVER is in 25-3A. By far it is the beswt and kindest district in the state. Something you Marlin fans could learn from. We wish the best for Burnet and Liberty Hill. No hard feelings on Bandera's part. We have our RING....Whoo! now! don't get it twisted, all Marlin fans on this board, don't all think alike, I have no problems, with personal opinions, and Ya Ya hasn't offended anyone here in Marlin, everyone's is entitled to his or her opinion, and I respect that, so don't let one person's opinion speak for the population of Marlin, we have cool people here just like any other city or town in Texas, but we want our opinion to be respected also.:cool: :cool: :cool: