PDA

View Full Version : Let it be known...

BreckTxLonghorn
10-17-2006, 06:55 PM
That WestTxLonghorn and BreckTxLonghorn are two totally different users. They have nothing in common other than part of the name, and do not know each other at all.

Also let it be known that as a UT alumni, I couldn't stand at least 75% of West's arguments.

We have similar names, but PLEASE GOD I hope no one mistakes him and me.

carter08
10-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
That WestTxLonghorn and BreckTxLonghorn are two totally different users. They have nothing in common other than part of the name, and do not know each other at all.

Also let it be known that as a UT alumni, I couldn't stand at least 75% of West's arguments.

Are you sure :D

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 06:57 PM

Breck you are one the bestest posters period. POST MORE MAN!:clap: :D
Serious, only an idiot would get confused with yall two.:)

lostaussie
10-17-2006, 07:09 PM

Thanks:thumbsup: rumor has it................you could be brothers:D

BreckTxLonghorn
10-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
rumor has it................you could be brothers:D

You got me lost....we're twins, just like in that movie. He's the Danny Devito, without the charm or knowledge.

Seriously, who was this clown shoes? I HAD to put out a statement just to make sure NOBODY got us confused.

SintonFan
10-17-2006, 08:11 PM
You got me lost....we're twins, just like in that movie. He's the Danny Devito, without the charm or knowledge.

Seriously, who was this clown shoes? I HAD to put out a statement just to make sure NOBODY got us confused.
If you posted more you'd remove all doubt.;)

wimbo_pro
10-17-2006, 08:12 PM
Duly noted Breck.

injuredinmelee
10-17-2006, 08:13 PM
GM is NOT odis.

I had your back GM I had your back.