PDA

View Full Version : 22-3a district matchups

Eagles52
09-20-2003, 07:16 PM
all I know is that Barbers Hill will play a tough huffman team this week in what should be a tough district opener...just wondering people's opinions on this game and I would like to know the other matchups taking place this week and everyone's picks on those as well...much appreciated

crunkandfocused
09-20-2003, 11:20 PM
I'm gonna go with BH over Huffman by 20 and Liberty over Splendora by 13.

RBARKER
09-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Finially District begins! First I will start with the Huffman at BH game. I think this could be a good matchup, but BH will come out on top after the BH Defense tires down Crew and company BH by 20. Cleveland at Coldsprings, I still have faith in the Trojans and feal that they will capitalize at thier house, CS by 14. Splendora @ Liberty, The way that Liberty has been playing as of late I am going to pick this matchup as my upset pick. Splendora I think has been overlooked this year, they have been playing some good ball giving a tough Diboll team all they wanted, Splendora by 3 eek! Then we have the battle for the bottom (Sorry fellas) Shepard at Tarkington, Tarkington has given up 168 points in three games, Shepard by 14.

trojandad
09-21-2003, 03:49 PM
I agree with RBarker, Splendora held Diboll to fewer yards and points than either us or Carthage. They will be tougher than I thought. I agree with the BH pick, I think our game will be a pick em against Cleveland unless we can get players back, but I am gonna pick Tarkington at home over Shepherd, this is their Super Bowl each year, plus I heard that Shepherd is physically hurting.

Thanks for your well wishes Rbark, all the water on the knee scared me. Good luck to ur boyz.

RBARKER
09-22-2003, 07:18 AM
TTT Come on guys lets here some more outlooks. The Bye Week Blues are gone wink I would like to here some more thoughts from the other teams in our district.