PDA

View Full Version : Word of Advice

carter08
10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Sorry its all caps. I put in morse code and had to change it and thye program capitalized everything

I AM TIRED OF THIS DRAMA. IT IS JUST THE INTERNET. GROW UP PEOPLE. LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING HAPPY SONGS AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE. FORGET THE PAST. SMILE AND BE FREE. RESPECT THE MODS. STOP POST PADDING. WE DON'T NEED TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT. DON'T BE UPSET BY FACELESS NAMELESS PEOPLE. THANK YOU.

Adidas410s
10-17-2006, 04:21 PM
http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52772&highlight=morse+and+code

GreenMachine
10-17-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Sorry its all caps. I put in morse code and had to change it and thye program capitalized everything

I AM TIRED OF THIS DRAMA. IT IS JUST THE INTERNET. GROW UP PEOPLE. LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING HAPPY SONGS AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE. FORGET THE PAST. SMILE AND BE FREE. RESPECT THE MODS. STOP POST PADDING. WE DON'T NEED TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT. DON'T BE UPSET BY FACELESS NAMELESS PEOPLE. THANK YOU. I don't get this post padding thing. What's the big deal if someone wants to post? Is there a prize at the end of the year for the person with the most posts or something?

Emerson1
10-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I don't get this post padding thing. What's the big deal if someone wants to post? Is there a prize at the end of the year for the person with the most posts or something?
Some people think there is. People actually complaind about the word association thread because others were getting ahead of them in post counts.

bulldogman06
10-17-2006, 04:58 PM

I AM TIRED OF THIS DRAMA. IT IS JUST THE INTERNET. GROW UP PEOPLE. LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND SING HAPPY SONGS AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE. FORGET THE PAST. SMILE AND BE FREE. RESPECT THE MODS. STOP POST PADDING. WE DON'T NEED TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT. DON'T BE UPSET BY FACELESS NAMELESS PEOPLE. THANK YOU.

What goes on in your head??? you are most likely the youngest person on this board, and you are telling us to smile and be free, grow up, not be politically correct, forget the past, hold hands? I have no clue where you come up with some of this stuff

Ranger Mom
I wonder if today topped the day with the most NON-football threads in a football season??

carter08
Originally posted by Emerson1
Some people think there is. People actually complaind about the word association thread because others were getting ahead of them in post counts.

Emerson, you have some explaining to do after what you wrote about me :D

3afan
10-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I don't get this post padding thing. What's the big deal if someone wants to post? Is there a prize at the end of the year for the person with the most posts or something?

yes there is a prize - your 3ADL membership is free for the next year ...

carter08
10-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
What goes on in your head??? you are most likely the youngest person on this board, and you are telling us to smile and be free, grow up, not be politically correct, forget the past, hold hands? I have no clue where you come up with some of this stuff

I sense some resentment from you :(

Ranger Mom
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yes there is a prize - your 3ADL membership is free for the next year ...

AWESOME!!!:clap:

DaHop72
10-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yes there is a prize - your 3ADL membership is free for the next year ... I'm in.:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I'm in.:thumbsup:

Are we gonna be friends next week??:thinking:

DaHop72
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are we gonna be friends next week??:thinking: Of course, we'll always be friends.:thumbsup:

bulldogman06
10-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I sense some resentment from you :(

A little, yea, sorry, another topic has me goin right now, and seein that earlier post I was like what is he thinkin. its cool, you can say whatever

DaHop72
10-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Are we gonna be friends next week??:thinking: Oh but one more thing, Go Tigers.

carter08
10-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
A little, yea, sorry, another topic has me goin right now, and seein that earlier post I was like what is he thinkin. its cool, you can say whatever

I'm sorry if i offended anybody

bulldogman06
10-17-2006, 05:07 PM
express your opinion man, say what you think, just dont go overboard on it. if it makes people mad, oh well, they will live and so will you. you have the right to say what you think