PDA

View Full Version : Hallettsville v Cuero

super1
10-22-2003, 08:00 AM
Are the Gobblers ready for the passing attack? Can the Brahmas slow down the Gobblers offense?
Any comments? I've not seen either team this year, but used to be close to the situation.
What's the shakedown?

CheerMom
10-22-2003, 08:16 AM
I have seen both teams play, and I will have to go with Cuero. Hallettsville's only threat to pass will be with Rasheed on the other end of the ball. If Cuero can keep up with him, they should do fine. If Cuero utilizes the passing game on Hallettsville, they should be victorious. Hallettsville's defense is lacking in pass protection. I was not impressed with the Hallettsville defense as a whole. I believe Cuero has become stronger each week, and I think Hallettsville just hasn't played someone of their caliber as of yet. I pick Cuero by two touchdowns, easily.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Hallettsville - The Texas Tech Red Raiders of Texas High School Football...

This may be a barn-burner...

RAIDER96
10-22-2003, 09:58 AM
Should be a good game, high scoring with balls flying on both sides. Cuero by 3.

Old Green
10-22-2003, 01:44 PM
It should be a good high scoring game. Gobblers to concentrate on covering the Hallettsville recievers as well as containing Manning on the qb. scrambles. They also can't forget about rb. Parris Brown the second leading rusher in District 27.
Cuero by 6