PDA

View Full Version : Larry Coker Interview Today

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 08:52 AM
First interview since the incident.

Available on NFL network around 3 pm on Point After.

htowntransplant
10-17-2006, 09:05 AM
its my understanding that he was on the chopping block b4 the incident. the brawl should have been the last nail in his coffin. he cant control that team anymore. nothing but a bunch of prima donnas that are still acting like 11 yr olds at the age of 19-22

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 09:57 AM
Here is a funny and ironic article...

Join-a-Team, Not-a-Gang Program

The Miami-Dade Police Department and the University of Miami join forces.

Oct. 14, 2006

Photo Gallery

The Miami Dade Police Department kicked off their annual "Join-a-Team, Not-a-Gang program on Tuesday, October 10th. This program is a cooperative effort, which includes Miami Dade Public Schools, the University of Miami Athletic Department, and Florida Power & Light Company.

The program gives out a "Most Improved Student Award". Each hard working student will get a chance to visit a University of Miami football practice, a tour of athletic facilities, and a chance to meet the University of Miami football coaches and student-athletes.

Students are selected by their school and selection is based on improvement in academics, behavior, and attendance. The visits take place once a week and continue through football season. Winners and a D.A.R.E. officer from each school will be visiting the school once a week throughout the football season.

This Saturday, the Miami Dade Police Department will bring about 700 children to the Miami vs. FIU football game as part of the program.

Adidas410s
10-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Here is a funny and ironic article...

Join-a-Team, Not-a-Gang Program

The Miami-Dade Police Department and the University of Miami join forces.

Oct. 14, 2006

Photo Gallery

The Miami Dade Police Department kicked off their annual "Join-a-Team, Not-a-Gang program on Tuesday, October 10th. This program is a cooperative effort, which includes Miami Dade Public Schools, the University of Miami Athletic Department, and Florida Power & Light Company.

The program gives out a "Most Improved Student Award". Each hard working student will get a chance to visit a University of Miami football practice, a tour of athletic facilities, and a chance to meet the University of Miami football coaches and student-athletes.

Students are selected by their school and selection is based on improvement in academics, behavior, and attendance. The visits take place once a week and continue through football season. Winners and a D.A.R.E. officer from each school will be visiting the school once a week throughout the football season.

This Saturday, the Miami Dade Police Department will bring about 700 children to the Miami vs. FIU football game as part of the program.

yeah...I posted that yesterday...it got no love in these parts. Funny stuff though...

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
yeah...I posted that yesterday...it got no love in these parts. Funny stuff though... I'm always a day late and a dollar short :mad: