PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs West Oso

Ranger354
10-17-2006, 08:39 AM
No one is talking. Whats up.

Our team is 1 and 5. Every team has bad years. Look at perinial NFL teams like the Cowboys, Niners, Raiders, Buccaners, etc. These guys have the best of the best players and even they struggle some years.

So Sinton is 1 and 5, these boys are playing their hearts out.

This week they will take Oso by 14. It won't be a blow out, but a win is a win.

Lets Go!

Adidas410s
10-17-2006, 08:47 AM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

sorry Phil...just had to beat ya to it! ;)

99IHSMustang
10-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Ranger354

Our team is 1 and 5. Every team has bad years. Look at perinial NFL teams like the Cowboys, Niners, Raiders, Buccaners, etc. These guys have the best of the best players and even they struggle some years.

Lets Go!

True.. True... and besides there are 3 teams left that the Pirates can turn into W's (I left Ingleside out cause ... well you know) :D
Where is Phil C when you need him :eek:

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 08:54 AM

Lets Go!

It's kinda hard to talk about games when your opponent has no one representing them on this board, besides Phil & Adidas'. ;) We'll have more chit chat going on when we play AP & Ingleside. Mathis, Oso & Orange Grove just aren't represented on here.

Regardless of their record the Pirates will always have my support!! :cheerl:

3afan
10-17-2006, 09:09 AM

Lets Go!

no one is talking BECAUSE you are 1-5

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
no one is talking BECAUSE you are 1-5 That's not true. I've had plenty to say.

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 09:11 AM
no one is talking BECAUSE you are 1-5 ouch!

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
ouch! haha

I have noticed that alot of Sinton people are not posting. Don't know what their deal is, but I'm here everyday. Talking crap to someone about something. Ain't that right, Casey!! :kiss:

3afan
10-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
ouch!

not trying to be a wise-arse, thats just the way it is ... people lose interest in a losing team

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 10:26 AM
not trying to be a wise-arse, thats just the way it is ... people lose interest in a losing team I agree.

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 10:27 AM
not trying to be a wise-arse, thats just the way it is ... people lose interest in a losing team :( :( It hasn't happened just yet as far as attendance though. We'll see at this weeks game. :)

sinfan75
10-17-2006, 10:50 AM
They ain't the only ones on a losin streak. I've picked wrong the last 3 games. Sinton by 6.

pirateman98
10-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I AM A PIRATE TILL I DIE!! I know for myself, I am usually a reader more than a poster on here and offer my two-cents here and there. Most of the time if I talk on here, I am talking about my niece and volleyball and softball. I will talk on football here and there and felt that this one deserved a little comment from me. It is sad to say but most of the time, people DON'T want to talk about a team that is losing!! The fact that most Sinton posters that usually comment on here, that are not now, are bandwagon Pirates!!! They are on for the ride when we are doing good, but when we are not, then they are nowhere to be found.

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by pirateman98
I AM A PIRATE TILL I DIE!! I know for myself, I am usually a reader more than a poster on here and offer my two-cents here and there. Most of the time if I talk on here, I am talking about my niece and volleyball and softball. I will talk on football here and there and felt that this one deserved a little comment from me. It is sad to say but most of the time, people DON'T want to talk about a team that is losing!! The fact that most Sinton posters that usually comment on here, that are not now, are bandwagon Pirates!!! They are on for the ride when we are doing good, but when we are not, then they are nowhere to be found.

Sad, but true. :( What do you think we should do when the Pirates start winning again and they want back on the wagon?? :D

pirateman98
10-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sad, but true. :( What do you think we should do when the Pirates start winning again and they want back on the wagon?? :D

I would want be mean and have them walk the plank.....but because I am a nice person, they can stay. In my mind, they tend to be the ones I ignore when they start talking about how good we are and how they are true Pirates fans. ;)

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 02:25 PM
I would want be mean and have them walk the plank.....but because I am a nice person, they can stay. In my mind, they tend to be the ones I ignore when they start talking about how good we are and how they are true Pirates fans. ;) Are you going to the VB game today??

pirateman98
10-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Yes I am, today is my niece's 16th Birthday.....I am totally there!!!

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Yes I am, today is my niece's 16th Birthday.....I am totally there!!! Cool!! I'll try and make it.

Ranger354
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Well, I am mostly a lurker and only post when I feel I can contribute. My boys are not into sports yet. Unless you call hunting and fishing with me a sport. Hunting and fishing are more or a necessity. Hopefully they will play when they both get a little older.

I have not been to many of the games do to my work schedule. And I opted for the GW vs Skid game a couple of weeks ago instead of making the drive to PL by myself. Actually stood within 5 ft of the endzone while at Skid. Nice front row seats! Cool to go to a small town game too. Deer blind is used as opponents coachs box.

I just know that these guys are players, and have the possiblilty of being outstanding players. They held the #1 ranked team to 12 points in the first half......................

Sinton by 14.

Don't they still take 3 teams to the playoffs????????

Adidas410s
10-17-2006, 04:57 PM

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What was that you told me once??? BE ORIGINAL! :hand:

Leave the "howling bear" to Phil - he'll be back on Friday! :hand:

pirate4state
10-18-2006, 10:21 AM
Sinton by 1

piratebg
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
This will be the game that Sinton gets a win. The fight for first place is over. They can still make the playoffs, but from here on out every game is a must win. They can do it.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-18-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
The fight for first place is over.

still can get first or a tie for first, will need help from Ingleside but any way into the playoffs is ok too.

Adidas410s
10-18-2006, 01:42 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: What was that you told me once??? BE ORIGINAL! :hand:

Leave the "howling bear" to Phil - he'll be back on Friday! :hand:

HOWLING BEAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where is Phil at btw??? :(

pirate4state
10-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Where is Phil at btw??? :( All he told me was to tell anyone who asked that he'd be back sometime Friday.

Adidas410s
10-18-2006, 02:08 PM
All he told me was to tell anyone who asked that he'd be back sometime Friday.

What about FoFo??? I noticed he stopped at 8999 posts and hasn't posted in over 2 weeks. Did I miss something?

pirate4state
10-18-2006, 02:12 PM
What about FoFo??? I noticed he stopped at 8999 posts and hasn't posted in over 2 weeks. Did I miss something? No you didn't miss anything. He is done with the downlow. :(

piratebg
10-18-2006, 02:16 PM
What????? When did this happen??? Why did FoFo go???:confused: :confused: :confused:

footballgal
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I pick Sinton in this one by -7

SintonFan
10-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Let's get this win Pirates!!!
I know yall can take the game against the Howling Bears!
Pirates in a close one.:clap: