PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Smithville Tigers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Bellville will look to 2-0, or will the Tigers get a very big up-set? Give insight and a prediction.

herewego
10-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville will look to 2-0, or will the Tigers get a very big up-set? Give insight and a prediction.

Should we even consider distinguishing that question with a reply?

More logical response: Add a third digit to the visitors' scoreboard.

Bellville 63, Smithville 0 (Bulls, get those freshman ready to suit out!)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
:thinking:

Bellville22
10-16-2006, 02:26 PM
Bellville by as much as they want.

UPanIN
10-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Bellville22
Bellville by as much as they want.

Agree.:clap:

raider red 2000
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
i thought that i would have been the only one that voted for smithville.

brahmas turn the ball over ten times.

smithville wins 7-0 :)

UPanIN
10-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
ibrahmas turn the ball over ten times.

:crazy1: :eek:

halfnhalf
10-16-2006, 02:48 PM
No possible chance Smithville beats Bellville

herewego
10-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i thought that i would have been the only one that voted for smithville.

brahmas turn the ball over ten times. Halftime show theme: "When Hell Freezes Over"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 03:08 PM
I say Smithville in this one. The Brahma's are going in cocky. This is my upset special of the week.

Old Tiger
10-16-2006, 03:10 PM
Is a poll needed for this blow out?

Bull's-eye
10-16-2006, 04:25 PM
I guess these polls aren't very good, too many clowns or there is a strong dislike for Bellville. No way should there be that many votes for Smithville. If we want some good accurate polls, people should use their football knowledge instead of their feelings.

For all those that voted for Smithville, would your vote be different if there was a large amount of money involved?

UPanIN
10-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Smithville will never be in the game unless there is some residual fair week left in the Brahmas.

The Bellville faithful always bring up fair week as a reason for them potentiality not playing well.:rolleyes:

The Brahmas coach always have them ready. Fair or no fair.

Bellville 52
Smithville 6

Bull19
10-16-2006, 05:31 PM
BELLVILLE 1,046 - SMITHVILLE 0,,,,

NO BUT SERIOUSLY BELLVILLE 140 - SMITHVILLE 1

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I guess these polls aren't very good, too many clowns or there is a strong dislike for Bellville. No way should there be that many votes for Smithville. If we want some good accurate polls, people should use their football knowledge instead of their feelings.

For all those that voted for Smithville, would your vote be different if there was a large amount of money involved?

Why don't we let the kids decide the outcome of the game and not you or the other posters? :rolleyes:

Bull19
10-16-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Why don't we let the kids decide the outcome of the game and not you or the other posters? :rolleyes:

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW HE IS DECIDING THE GAME.

Bull's-eye
10-16-2006, 07:26 PM

This is a forum about football? No poll or discussion has ever decided a game, but I do think we owe the pollster our honest reponses. If we don't, then we are just wasting their time.

Bull's-eye
10-16-2006, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT. PLEASE TELL ME HOW HE IS DECIDING THE GAME.

Every poll on this site has never been wrong. Coaches & players don't even want to play the game after viewing our results. They already know the outcome and it seems pointless to still play the game. :D

Bull19
10-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Every poll on this site has never been wrong. Coaches & players don't even want to play the game after viewing our results. They already know the outcome and it seems pointless to still play the game. :D

VERY VERY GOOD POINT

Bull's-eye
10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
The Brahma's are going in cocky.

Not sure how you would come to this conclusion. I know the coaches don't allow the players on this site. Have you been to Bellville and talked to this team?

Bull's-eye
10-17-2006, 08:04 PM
10 votes for Smithville?

Bull19
10-17-2006, 08:47 PM
11-----REMEMBER BULLS-EYE THE GAME IS DECIDED ON THIS BOARD. THE BULLS BETTER START GETTING SOME MORE VOTES OR THIS WILL BE THE UPSET OF THE YEAR

Mustangpride09
10-17-2006, 08:47 PM
11-----REMEMBER BULLS-EYE THE GAME IS DECIDED ON THIS BOARD. THE BULLS BETTER START GETTING SOME MORE VOTES OR THIS WILL BE THE UPSET OF THE YEAR

The miracle of the year would be you turning off your caps-lock.

Bull19
10-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
The miracle of the year would be you turning off your caps-lock.

YOU BETTER KEEP PRAYING FOR THAT ONE TO HAPPEN

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-17-2006, 08:56 PM
Jeez, and you guys say I need to learn to take a joke...:clap:

Bull19
10-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Jeez, and you guys say I need to learn to take a joke...:clap:

I HATE JOKES,,,,,AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYBODY ONCE ON THIS BOARD TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE

Bull's-eye
10-18-2006, 12:46 PM
According to the poll, this will be a much closer game. All the posters that voted for Smithville, lets hear why you think the Tigers will win.

Pudlugger
10-18-2006, 01:05 PM
Is Bellville practicing for Smithville this week or are they running the Lep formations and plays on their scout team? Informed minds want to know. LOL:D

Were those Bellville scouts I saw at the Giddings game Friday?:D

STXBramha
10-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Was just checking around Houston Chronicle high school sports and saw that Barbers Hill..Bellville only loss, is 6-0 overall and 3-0 in district. Would have been an impressive win if Bellville could have pulled that one off.

Ranger Mom
10-18-2006, 01:40 PM
According to the poll, this will be a much closer game. All the posters that voted for Smithville, lets hear why you think the Tigers will win.

Unless picking the winner results in some money or a prize of some sort...I normally always vote for the underdog.

herewego
10-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Is Bellville practicing for Smithville this week or are they running the Lep formations and plays on their scout team? Informed minds want to know. LOL:D

Were those Bellville scouts I saw at the Giddings game Friday?:D

Nah, those "B" caps all over the place were coaches from Bangs. They had nothing better to do..... :rolleyes:

BTEXDAD
10-18-2006, 02:11 PM

Me thinks someone is trying to be a tattoo and get under your skin, Bull's eye. Don't let it happen. Bellville will prevail.

SWMustang
10-18-2006, 02:29 PM
is it pronounced bra-ma or bray-ma?

Old Tiger
10-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
is it pronounced bra-ma or bray-ma? Depends on where you're from.

SWMustang
10-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Depends on where you're from.

how about in Rockdale?

Old Tiger
10-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Bra-ma

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
Bre-mer, at least that is how us country folks say it. :D

Bull19
10-18-2006, 04:55 PM
Bre-mer, at least that is how us country folks say it. :D

IVE NEVER ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HEARD ANYONE PRONOUNCE IT BRE-MER AT ANY AUCTION BARNS, SHOWS, EVENTS, AROUND TOWN, ON T.V., ON THE RADIO, IN DICTIONARIES, ANYWHERE.

PS- I WOULDNT CALL YOURSELF COUNTRY IF U LIVE IN COLLEGE STATION. WHATS THEIR POPULATION? ITS AT LEAST OVER 70,OOO

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-18-2006, 04:58 PM
IVE NEVER ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HEARD ANYONE PRONOUNCE IT BRE-MER AT ANY AUCTION BARNS, SHOWS, EVENTS, AROUND TOWN, ON T.V., ON THE RADIO, IN DICTIONARIES, ANYWHERE.

PS- I WOULDNT CALL YOURSELF COUNTRY IF U LIVE IN COLLEGE STATION. WHATS THEIR POPULATION? ITS AT LEAST OVER 70,OOO

I'M GOING TO COLLEGE GENIUS. I grew up on a farm and lived on one all of my life up until recently, but I'm not too good at expressing the proper pronounciation of words. I can say it properly, though. It's more like brim-er, if that helps you out.

Pudlugger
10-18-2006, 05:01 PM
BBDE is correct. Out here in God's Country it is 'Braamer'. Only interior decorators and English majors say Brahmas. LOL:D

Old Tiger
10-18-2006, 05:02 PM
DAMN YANKEES!

Bull19
10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
I'M GOING TO COLLEGE GENIUS. I grew up on a farm and lived on one all of my life up until recently, but I'm not too good at expressing the proper pronounciation of words. I can say it properly, though. It's more like brim-er, if that helps you out.

THATS EVEN WORSE. IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYMORE ON THIS SUBJECT. I DO AGREE WITH U THOUGH ITS HARD TO TYPE ON HERE JUST HOW YOU PRONOUCE CERTAIN WORDS.

PIKLUGGER WHAT THE HECK IS A BRAAMER? I GUESS IF WE ARE THE BRAAMER'S WE SHOULD START CALLING LA GRANGE THE KITTENS

BTEXDAD
10-18-2006, 05:25 PM
THATS EVEN WORSE. IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYMORE ON THIS SUBJECT. I DO AGREE WITH U THOUGH ITS HARD TO TYPE ON HERE JUST HOW YOU PRONOUCE CERTAIN WORDS.

PIKLUGGER WHAT THE HECK IS A BRAAMER? I GUESS IF WE ARE THE BRAAMER'S WE SHOULD START CALLING LA GRANGE THE KITTENS

La grange lepers

Pudlugger
10-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
La grange lepers

can't touch this!:p

BTEXDAD
10-18-2006, 05:35 PM
can't touch this!:p

Sorry, couldn't resist. Another not politically correct post tho.
Lepers should not be made light of.

BTEXDAD
10-18-2006, 05:38 PM
So, I assume Caldwell beat smithville last week.

District Standings are: Bellville, giddings and Caldwell 1-0
Navasota, La Grange and Smithville 0-1

Is this correct?

Pudlugger
10-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Yep. Caldwell beat Smithville big. The Hornets will be fired up for La Grange, you betcha!:D

Bull19
10-18-2006, 07:46 PM
PUDLIGER WHO DO U THINK TAKES THIS ONE?

Pudlugger
10-18-2006, 08:17 PM

Ask me nice and maybe I'll tell you.:)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-18-2006, 08:25 PM

Come on 19, who do you think will win this one? Bellville will be playing the subs again in the 2nd half!

Bull's-eye
10-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Unless picking the winner results in some money or a prize of some sort...I normally always vote for the underdog.

That's 1 vote for Smithville, assuming that you can only vote once.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well there is 1 vote for Smithville, were did the other 29 come from?

Bull's-eye
10-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Well there is 1 vote for Smithville, were did the other 29 come from?

Smithville had 11 votes at 12:40 pm, I seriously think someone padded the votes for the tigers.

Mustangpride09
10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Smithville had 11 votes at 12:40 pm, I seriously think someone padded the votes for the tigers.

Do you really care that much about an online poll?

Bull's-eye
10-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
Do you really care that much about an online poll?

Not really..............Now that I know there's no integrity in them, I won't waste my time voting.

Bull19
10-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Come on 19, who do you think will win this one? Bellville will be playing the subs again in the 2nd half!

BELLVILLE, WINS BY 1000+ BRAH

pirate4state
10-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Not really..............Now that I know there's no integrity in them, I won't waste my time voting. LMAO!!!! Are you kidding me??? LMAO

Bull's-eye
10-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Smithville had over 30 votes last night???? Could somebody edit the votes other than a moderator??

Specklebelly
10-19-2006, 07:44 PM
There's really no reason for a Bellville fan to start this entire thread except to bash and embarrass Smithville. Anybody with a clue knows who is going to win this game and knows it is going to get ugly, fast.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Specklebelly
There's really no reason for a Bellville fan to start this entire thread except to bash and embarrass Smithville. Anybody with a clue knows who is going to win this game and knows it is going to get ugly, fast.

I started this tread, and is was not to bash anyone, if you dont like it dont post on here!
We will see you in the Pasture of Pain Next week!!!!!!:mad:

Pudlugger
10-19-2006, 10:44 PM
I started this tread, and is was not to bash anyone, if you dont like it dont post on here!
We will see you in the Pasture of Pain Next week!!!!!!:mad:

Dude, Specklebelly isn't a La Grange poster. Rice Consolidated I believe. Misplaced anger?

Bull's-eye
10-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Specklebelly

I have to disagree, FBB usually starts the posts for every Bellville game. During playoff time, he usually has the times & locations before anybody else (must have an inside connection). Look back and you will see he starts the majority of their game posts. Read some of his posts, he's usually asking the other posters for their views.

I may be going to the Rice/Schulenburg game and would like to hear some views on that game.

scotty
10-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Bulls Eye: If you go to the Rice - Schulenburg game you will see two of the better quarterbacks in the area. Rice's Taylor Cook is a great passer and field general who will tuck it in and run for yardage while Schulenburg's Clayton Besetzny passes well, but his specialty is running the ball. Because of his size and mobility Cook is a D-I candidate but only a junior. Besetzny is more of the good typical high school quarerbacks who can play defense as well as he does offense. Both appear to be great leaders. Rice has overwhelmed everyone while Schulenburg has struggled in some of its wins. Both are undefeated. I believe that Rice is stronger and quicker and should win. However, Schulenburg has a head coach, Mickey Finley, who has been in many big games like this and will have his team prepared. On the other hand Coach Dumont always has his kids ready to play and the game is in Altair where the Raiders are tough. It should be fun.

Bull's-eye
10-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by scotty
Bulls Eye: If you go to the Rice - Schulenburg game you will see two of the better quarterbacks in the area. Rice's Taylor Cook is a great passer and field general who will tuck it in and run for yardage while Schulenburg's Clayton Besetzny passes well, but his specialty is running the ball. Because of his size and mobility Cook is a D-I candidate but only a junior. Besetzny is more of the good typical high school quarerbacks who can play defense as well as he does offense. Both appear to be great leaders. Rice has overwhelmed everyone while Schulenburg has struggled in some of its wins. Both are undefeated. I believe that Rice is stronger and quicker and should win. However, Schulenburg has a head coach, Mickey Finley, who has been in many big games like this and will have his team prepared. On the other hand Coach Dumont always has his kids ready to play and the game is in Altair where the Raiders are tough. It should be fun.

Now this is what I like about 3A Down Low. Good job Scotty, thanks for the quality input on this game. :clap:

KL3
10-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Bellville freshman beat Smithville again. The score I was told was 26-6, not quite sure that is 100% correct though.

Bellville 37
Sealy 6

Bellville 36
West Columbia 0

Bellville 36
Barbers Hill 6

Bellville 32
Smithville 0

Bellville 33
St. Thomas 0

Bellville 14
Navasota 6 (This game was called at halftime due to rain, both teams were 5-0 going in)

Bull's-eye
10-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Looks like a very good defensive team. Nobody has scored more than 6 points on them.

buffpride
10-20-2006, 01:09 PM
I may be going to the Rice/Schulenburg game and would like to hear some views on that game. [/B][/QUOTE]

DON'T forget your mosquito spray. Last time I was there they were as big and as bad as a Blackhawk helicopter.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
10-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Dude, Specklebelly isn't a La Grange poster. Rice Consolidated I believe. Misplaced anger?
If he is from Rice I can see why he gets on Bellville posters, Rice has not beat Bellville in long time! Sorrie Pud for the misplaced anger.:wave:

Bull19
10-20-2006, 04:22 PM
If he is from Rice I can see why he gets on Bellville posters, Rice has not beat Bellville in long time! Sorrie Pud for the misplaced anger.:wave:

YOU CANT ALWAYS WIN