PDA

View Full Version : So I Wake Up This Morning To...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Large amounts of rain. I search my room, only to realize that my umbrella is in the truck, I have no raincoat or poncho, so I"m going to get soaked. Turns out, I was right. Miserable wet and freezing morning for me. The Rain Gods hate me...

Ranger Mom
10-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Large amounts of rain. I search my room, only to realize that my umbrella is in the truck, I have no raincoat or poncho, so I"m going to get soaked. Turns out, I was right. Miserable wet and freezing morning for me. The Rain Gods hate me...

I feel for you!! I got a call last night from my son who was headed to work..he had had a blowout and didn't have a jack. I took mine to him and about 2 minutes before I pulled up where he was....it started pouring! Thundering, lightening and wind blowing. I got out and tried to hold an umbrella over him so he could see what he was doing and got soaked to the bone in the process.

Needless to say, I once again found myself driving down the road minus some clothes!!:eek: :eek: :D

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I feel for you!! I got a call last night from my son who was headed to work..he had had a blowout and didn't have a jack. I took mine to him and about 2 minutes before I pulled up where he was....it started pouring! Thundering, lightening and wind blowing. I got out and tried to hold an umbrella over him so he could see what he was doing and got soaked to the bone in the process.

Needless to say, I once again found myself driving down the road minus some clothes!!:eek: :eek: :D LOL!! You need to check your email!!! :p :p Maybe I should forward it to BBDE too. :thinking:

awizzy
10-16-2006, 01:50 PM
yea i got lake front propery now...man its been rainin

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 03:06 PM
It finally stopped here a little bit ago.

DU_stud04
10-16-2006, 03:20 PM

i laugh at freshman who walk into class drenched

hahahaha

:D

SWMustang
10-16-2006, 04:21 PM
8 inches at my house in the last 24 hours.

mwynn05
10-16-2006, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i laugh at freshman who walk into class drenched

hahahaha

:D yeah non freshmen just dont go to class lol

DU_stud04
10-16-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
yeah non freshmen just dont go to class lol

exactly hahahaa

AggieJohn
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
Large amounts of rain. I search my room, only to realize that my umbrella is in the truck, I have no raincoat or poncho, so I"m going to get soaked. Turns out, I was right. Miserable wet and freezing morning for me. The Rain Gods hate me... rainy college station mornings suck

STANG RED
10-16-2006, 05:45 PM

Needless to say, I once again found myself driving down the road minus some clothes!!:eek: :eek: :D
Sounds like a jack might be a good Christmas present RM.
But then again, that might give you one less excuse to drive around naked, so never mind. :D

AggieJohn
10-16-2006, 05:46 PM

Needless to say, I once again found myself driving down the road minus some clothes!!:eek: :eek: :D Ranger Mom, teasing the downlow since 2002

CalallenWildcat
10-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Nice to see other parts of Texas getting some rain.

We've had 7.5 inches of rain in the last three days at my house...bringing our total since June up to 38.4 inches

The average YEARLY rainfall in Corpus is around 32 inches.