PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer vs Hondo for Big one

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Some of the solid state chips are pointing in the direction of Hondo to meet the Gilmer Buckeyes for the big one. whodda thunkit. Hondo is now on the texas map and wanted posters, no red lights, only one stop and go sign. "go eaglebulldawgcats.

SintonFan
10-16-2006, 01:59 AM
Hondo is a heck-of-a team. Werner is a stud. As is that defensive dude... and that other defensive dude. Don't forget that offensive dude is pretty special, too.
DUDE!:clap: :p

SintonFan
10-16-2006, 02:01 AM
Hondo is a good team, period.:cool:

EAGLE9166
10-16-2006, 02:11 AM
Hondo may be good But GILMER will be just too Much Horse Power.

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 02:50 AM
i havnt seen gilmer play this year but i have seen hondo and they just impress me evry week more and more I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
i havnt seen gilmer play this year but i have seen hondo and they just impress me evry week more and more I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

i like my bird to simmer, then season it, then declaw it, one bone at a time.

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by dirtydan
Some of the solid state chips are pointing in the direction of Hondo to meet the Gilmer Buckeyes for the big one. whodda thunkit. Hondo is now on the texas map and wanted posters, no red lights, only one stop and go sign. "go eaglebulldawgcats.

Oops! they are Owls. That equals they are still birds. I love bird defeathered and cooked.

3afan
10-16-2006, 07:29 AM

Honda has been "on the map" - they are one of Texas' all time winnest football programs

but they dont have the hosses to stay with Gilmer - not this year ..... doubt they can even get there. of course they are good - very good - but not THAT good

IMO

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hondo is a heck-of-a team. Werner is a stud. As is that defensive dude... and that other defensive dude. Don't forget that offensive dude is pretty special, too.

Take this 30ft Python. If you whack away at the tail, it grows it back in no time, but if you kill the head then all 30 ft will fall.

wimbo_pro
10-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Hondo is the 3rd largest school in their district behind Pearsall and Carrizo Springs (at least that is what the UIL info I have says)...do you really think they will go D1? I think Hondo will have to get through Wimberley and/or Cuero first to get to the big dance....and that will be the D2 dance.

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

dirtydan
10-16-2006, 10:18 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dirtydan

hondo dudes and studs.

wow! all these dudes and studs sound scary. wonder what would happen if you put a couple of cheerleaders in front of them.

gold_33
10-16-2006, 11:55 AM
Hondo was supposed to be awesome last year but after Wimberley put a 52-8 thumping on them last year I started to wonder about the level of competition they play and the same this year. If they go DII they will not get pass the Texans or Cuero again, sorry but they need to face a legit team before I jump on the band wagon and that part of the region is weak.

Gobbla2001
10-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Wimberly whupped everyone's ass in the playoffs last year...

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by gold_33
Hondo was supposed to be awesome last year but after Wimberley put a 52-8 thumping on them last year I started to wonder about the level of competition they play and the same this year. If they go DII they will not get pass the Texans or Cuero again, sorry but they need to face a legit team before I jump on the band wagon and that part of the region is weak. LOL! 90% of region is weak this year.

bjrod9
10-16-2006, 12:48 PM

Man i hope you right,lol, would be nice.

wimbo_pro
10-16-2006, 01:57 PM
I guess I am missing something...why do you guys think Hondo will go D1? They're only the 3rd largest school.

Gobbla2001
10-16-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
I guess I am missing something...why do you guys think Hondo will go D1? They're only the 3rd largest school.

I guess I was going off of them being D1 last year...

hmmm, brain farted I guess...

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro

Pearsall is the biggest school in that district - will they make the playoffs??

Carrizo Springs is next and then Hondo.

I think Devine & Hondo are the "for sure" teams to make the playoffs. I don't know anything about the rest of them.

Blastoderm55
10-16-2006, 02:08 PM
The other team in district is Crystal City. They already have one district win. One more and they're in.

44INAROW
10-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

hmmm, brain farted I guess...

don't you hate it when that happens?:p

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
The other team in district is Crystal City. They already have one district win. One more and they're in. Oh, okay. They beat Carrizo Springs 18-13. I'm pretty sure they can beat Pearsall, no???

Current standings:

Hondo (618) 1-0
Devine (577) 1-0
Crystal City (592) 1-0
Pearsall (622.5) 0-1
Carrizo Springs (620) 0-1

So yeah, Hondo could go DI.

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Hondo was supposed to be awesome last year but after Wimberley put a 52-8 thumping on them last year I started to wonder about the level of competition they play and the same this year. If they go DII they will not get pass the Texans or Cuero again, sorry but they need to face a legit team before I jump on the band wagon and that part of the region is weak.

actually hondo was suppose to suck last year... we started out 0-3 and people thought we wernt evne going to make the playoffs again the only consideration of good for hondo was when we beat sinton ... and from what i recall wimberly did not have a single close game from district on

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 03:12 PM
actually hondo was suppose to suck last year... we started out 0-3 and people thought we wernt evne going to make the playoffs again the only consideration of good for hondo was when we beat sinton ... :(

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:(

haha sorry rita but u know its true lol

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
haha sorry rita but u know its true lol I know! Now HUSH UP!! :p

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
I know! Now HUSH UP!! :p

lol what u gonna do if i dont haha im petty sure i could take u

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 03:28 PM
lol what u gonna do if i dont haha im petty sure i could take u ROFLMAO!! I'm sure you could too!! :eek: :evillol:

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
ROFLMAO!! I'm sure you could too!! :eek: :evillol:

ya so u might wanan quit telling me what to do;) ;) lol

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 03:30 PM
ya so u might wanan quit telling me what to do;) ;) lol QUIT POST PADDING and sucking me in to do the same!! :mad: :mad: :p :p

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
QUIT POST PADDING and sucking me in to do the same!! :mad: :mad: :p :p

lol im not post padding im having a conversation with u rita gah what is so wrong with that???????

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
lol im not post padding im having a conversation with u rita gah what is so wrong with that??????? well, now that you mention it...nothing! Carry on. :)

Boosty_Hondo
10-16-2006, 03:47 PM
see ur assumptions of my choise of words is causing you to dumfound yourself .... ok i need to quit trying to be smart that sentence makes no sense at all lol

GilmerwinState
10-17-2006, 03:01 AM
Its going to be Gilmer Buckeyes Vs Palestine in Division I

dirtydan
10-17-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by GilmerwinState
Its going to be Gilmer Buckeyes Vs Palestine in Division I

the only way gilmer will be able to meet palestine is if palestine go all the way to the end in their bracket {region} which probably will include hutto, carthage, wos, hondo, gonzales etc.

nutcrackin
10-17-2006, 12:38 PM
the only way gilmer will be able to meet palestine is if palestine go all the way to the end in their bracket which probably will include hutto, carthage, wos, hondo, gonzales etc.

So that's how they do it in Region III...Hmmm...very strange. You have to beat the other teams in your bracket?

dirtydan
10-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin
So that's how they do it in Region III...Hmmm...very strange. You have to beat the other teams in your bracket?

no joke! thats a big huge hurdle for palestine to cross.

Old Tiger
10-17-2006, 12:42 PM
GILMER FO SHOW!

GilmerwinState
10-25-2006, 08:44 AM
I still think Palestine is a great team and they have a great shot of making it to the state championship they only have one loss this year and it was against Jacksonville which was decided by three points and there 4a. They are way underranked right now

Boosty_Hondo
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
HONDO IS GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!

sweetwater07
10-26-2006, 06:31 PM

i concur..play a legit team Hondo

Boosty_Hondo
10-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i concur..play a legit team Hondo

doesnt really matter because hondo is going D1 cause i dont see pearsall beating Crystal City