PDA

View Full Version : Ag's crack Top 25 with win over Mizzou

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM
25 on USA TODAY
23 on AP

YBS
10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
:rolleyes: I don't like when we're ranked, and I honestly don't feel good about going into Okie State. I have quiet confidence I guess that they'll win but I'm always cautious.

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by YBS
:rolleyes: I don't like when we're ranked, and I honestly don't feel good about going into Okie State. I have quiet confidence I guess that they'll win but I'm always cautious. I'm more worried about Baylor than Okie lite.....

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm a fan...............but we are not the 25th best team in the nation:doh:

YBS
10-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
I'm more worried about Baylor than Okie lite.....

I guess we're both still burn victims. Baylor IS a rivalry game IMO and they'll be ready when that game comes. At least we're keeping it interesting.

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by YBS
I guess we're both still burn victims. Baylor IS a rivalry game IMO and they'll be ready when that game comes. At least we're keeping it interesting.

baylor vs. A&M=baylor's superbowl

YBS
10-15-2006, 08:37 PM

A friend and I were talking yesterday about the bears have probably set their "sights" now on beating the horns or the sooners. They've got a good "pre-season" recruiting class and beating one of those teams would help them lock down some of those recruits. Beating A&M would help as well, but most kids in HS now don't remember the Aggie glory days so beating us prolly doesn't get you as far :(

GreenMachine
10-15-2006, 09:09 PM
baylor vs. A&M=baylor's superbowl I don't think so. I like the Aggies, but they are pretty much everybody's "homecoming" team right now. :D

coach
10-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by YBS
:rolleyes: I don't like when we're ranked, and I honestly don't feel good about going into Okie State. I have quiet confidence I guess that they'll win but I'm always cautious.

no joke it scares me to but basically im scared we will choke against everyone bc i now with fran it could happen at anytime but if we keep playin like we did sat we will be a 1 loss team goin into texas and prolly in the top 15 so hopefully the ags can keep it together

YBS
10-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by coach
no joke it scares me to but basically im scared we will choke against everyone bc i now with fran it could happen at anytime but if we keep playin like we did sat we will be a 1 loss team goin into texas and prolly in the top 15 so hopefully the ags can keep it together

that's possible. baylor put up a lotta points on one of the best D's in the country. You gotta figure they'll be ready for when we play them and prepared to score even more. Fran still has a LOT to prove even though he's gotta lotta fan equity for one week.

sahen
10-15-2006, 09:35 PM
???? we like beating the aggies but no, we have no super bowl or bowl period until we get to one....

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I don't think so. I like the Aggies, but they are pretty much everybody's "homecoming" team right now. :D and kansas saw why you don't do that :hand:

wedo
10-16-2006, 12:00 AM

A&M vs. Texas = A&M's superbowl

AggieJohn
10-16-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by wedo
A&M vs. Texas = A&M's superbowl

A&M's last win vs. Texas= 1999
Baylors last win vs A&M before 2004= 1985

Slight bit o' difference there 'bub