PDA

View Full Version : The Personality game

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Okay...not sure how this will work.

BBDE started a thread about saying what you thought your board personality was.....I am curious to see what other's think. As far as I go...please be honest in your assessment.

Just quote the person who you are wanting to assess.

I guess I since I started this thread...I am the first target....let me have it.

(Please be gentle!!)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

BBDE started a thread about saying what you thought your board personality was.....I am curious to see what other's think. As far as I go...please be honest in your assessment.

I guess I since I started this thread...I am the first target....let me have it.

(Please be gentle!!)

One of the "Mom's" on the board, RM embodies a kind, fun loving person, but watch out when you piss her off, because you'll get your "bunghole" reamed out.

eagles_victory
10-15-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
One of the "Mom's" on the board, RM embodies a kind, fun loving person, but watch out when you piss her off, because you'll get your "bunghole" reamed out. usually a nice repsectable kid who gets along with everyone for the most part. Just dont fire him up on politics or Rockdale athletics.

carter08

(Please be gentle!!)

Very Very Helpful. Nice. Can go crazy sometimes

Ranger Mom
One of the "Mom's" on the board, RM embodies a kind, fun loving person, but watch out when you piss her off, because you'll get your "bunghole" reamed out.

LOL!!

BBDE is stubborn to a fault, which is where his fence post handle came from....but you can't help but like the boy.

He is passionate in his beliefs and extremely intelligent!

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:18 PM
One of the "Mom's" on the board, RM embodies a kind, fun loving person, but watch out when you piss her off, because you'll get your "bunghole" reamed out. BBDE, a well learned young man, a little stubborn at times, but willing to state why with facts. (Don't talk politics with him though):D

big daddy russ
10-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Very Very Helpful. Nice. Can go crazy sometimes
Bad taste in college teams, but funny kid. Pretty easygoing overall, but can get fired up from time to time.

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
usually a nice repsectable kid who gets along with everyone for the most part. Just dont fire him up on politics or Rockdale athletics.

Basically just a good kid, for some reason I like picking on him!! He likes to think he "fires me up"...but, IMO, he is the only who is easily "fired up"!!:D

carter08
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Bad taste in college teams, but funny kid. Pretty easygoing overall, but can get fired up from time to time.

has more worser taste in college teams. and i'm pretty sure he's not a daddy, so a liar as well

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
BBDE, a well learned young man, a little stubborn at times, but willing to state why with facts. (Don't talk politics with him though):D DaHop72 - one of my favorites. Always fair & easy going. Torn b/w his Tigers & Mustangs. Darn those Sweetwater folks for making it so hard to root for them. :devil:

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
has more worser taste Sure hope your English teacher doesn't post on here.:devil:

eagles_victory
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
he is the only who is easily "fired up"!!:D yea it dont take much :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2006, 08:23 PM

Good taste in movies and in women. Very intelligent, as well.

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 08:23 PM
i guess my thread is a little late:D

Emerson1
10-15-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
DaHop72 - one of my favorites. Always fair & easy going. Torn b/w his Tigers & Mustangs. Darn those Sweetwater folks for making it so hard to root for them. :devil:
Likes to copy cool colors like yellow in the chatroom, but knows to change it when I come in. Is into the freaky stuff like biting.

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Likes to copy cool colors like yellow in the chatroom, but knows to change it when I come in. Is into the freaky stuff like biting. Thinks he is always right, but is really always wrong! :p

big daddy russ
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM
...a liar as well
At least I'm not dead sexy.

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Likes to copy cool colors like yellow in the chatroom, but knows to change it when I come in. Is into the freaky stuff like biting. :D :D Has to be told to shut up in the chat room alot. :devil: :devil:

carter08
10-15-2006, 08:27 PM
At least I'm not dead sexy.

May possibly be hitting on me :D

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Thinks he is always right, but is really always wrong! :p
Does not play well with others :devil: :devil: :devil:

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
At least I'm not dead sexy. An absolute cool cat!! Always look forward to reading his posts b/c he always has something funny and/or informative to share!! :)

big daddy russ
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
May possibly be hitting on me :D
You called me out on being a liar. I was just confirming your statement.

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:30 PM
DaHop72 - one of my favorites. Always fair & easy going. Torn b/w his Tigers & Mustangs. Darn those Sweetwater folks for making it so hard to root for them. :devil: p4s says what she means, means what she says. If you don't like it, deal with it.:D

Also runs with scissors.
:devil:

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 08:31 PM

big daddy russ is one sharp cookie, and one of my favorite posters. I usually make a point to read his posts when I run across them, because I'm always interested in what he has to say. I may not always agree with everything he has to say, but will rarley argue with them, because he can always pull out too many fact and figures to back up his claims. I feel the same way about Adidas410s as well, but dont tell him I said so. :D

WOS1
10-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Member #: 127

Has WAY to much free time.;) :)

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Member #: 127

Has WAY to much free time.;) :)

I can't help it my boss is cool with me being on the board 8 hours a day, M-F :D You're just jealous! :p

WOS1
10-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Yes, in fact, I am...:) But, I did hit the 1,000 post mark today!:clap:

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
Yes, in fact, I am...:) But, I did hit the 1,000 post mark today!:clap:

usually has some soild info on High School Ball..
hate to see whats coming for me...

Snyder_TigerFan
10-15-2006, 08:41 PM
p4s says what she means, means what she says. If you don't like it, deal with it.:D

Also runs with scissors.
:devil:

Nice and honest guy. Enjoy reading his opinion and represents Snyder in a positive manner.

I think as a fan he leans toward Snyder....j/k!

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Does not play well with others :devil: :devil: :devil: knows rita way too well

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Does not play well with others :devil: :devil: :devil:

Needs to post the M&G picture.

MHSvarsity2007
10-15-2006, 08:45 PM
AGGIE JOHN: is an aggie master.

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
hate to see whats coming for me...

Remember, you asked for it.

A gluten for punishment. Rarely thinks before he types:D

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

thinks he knows my parents..but forgets i don't live in Sweetwater..so he obviously couldn't...
and yes i knew it was coming StangRed

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 08:49 PM
hate to see whats coming for me... Is eat up with himself and Sweetwater football. needs to have a reality check.

CHS_CG
10-15-2006, 08:52 PM

had our misunderstandings and drama in the past, but is a pretty good guy all around..

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
had our misunderstandings and drama in the past, but is a pretty good guy all around.. Is a BRAT!!!
But I like her alot.:kiss: :kiss:

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
Is eat up with himself and Sweetwater football. needs to have a reality check.

deep down knows that Gilmer is no match for Sweetwater...:D

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 08:57 PM
deep down knows that Gilmer is no match for Sweetwater...:D that made me bust out laughing. my kid thinks i'm crazy LMAO

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
had our misunderstandings and drama in the past, but is a pretty good guy all around..

Hope she has forgiven me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Hope she has forgiven me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stang Red, my favorite Sweetwater poster.:thumbsup:

carter08
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Hope she has forgiven me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spends too much time posting and not enough working

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Stang Red, my favorite Sweetwater poster.:thumbsup: the ultimate survivor!!!!!!!!!!

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
the ultimate survivor!!!!!!!!!! And the aussie, my favorite Gilmer poster.:thumbsup:

CHS_CG
10-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Is a BRAT!!!
But I like her alot.:kiss: :kiss:

hes my old timer... seems to have it in just right with all the mods but cant ever stay up past 11 lol

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Spends too much time posting and not enough working

Has no idea that I put in 60 to 70 hrs a week working. Most of it, in front of a computer though, so I can post and read frequently.
But I did put that in my sig, so I asked for it. :D

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 11:36 AM
One of the "Mom's" on the board, RM embodies a kind, fun loving person, but watch out when you piss her off, because you'll get your "bunghole" reamed out. A picture is worth a thousand words. ;) http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7540/portrait2wh7.jpg

Gary never fails to make me laugh!! He is honest to a fault and with that smile, how could you not love him??? :inlove: :p

DU_stud04
10-16-2006, 03:17 PM

rita is a stoner and my buddy:D

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
rita is a stoner and my buddy:D love slurpees and playing football in the mud & rain

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Does not play well with others :devil: :devil: :devil: Does not go off on me for bugging her all day while she is trying to work 100 hours in ONE WEEK!!! :D

LHMom
10-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Very nice. Did not complain even in the midst of the LH cowbell section at the LH/Cuero game.