PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Board Personality?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2006, 07:36 PM
The title is self-explanatory....if you need any instruction, just go ahead and send me a PM, and I will proceed to go over to your residence and hit you over the head with a tack hammer.

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Look to my avatar for your answer!!! :p :p

carter08
10-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Village Idiot :D

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Happy go lucky............know my team is good, but am not into showboating and bragging............all about the facts:thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
The title is self-explanatory....

Not exactly....I think you misspelled a word.:D

I am the "peace maker"...but dont' have serious bone in my body...does that make me an oxymoron..or just a moron??

Oh yeah..I guess I am the spelling police too!!:D :p

GreenMachine
10-15-2006, 07:54 PM
I am pretty easygoing, but some posters occasionally get my dander up. I support my Gobblers through thick and thin. My whole family bleeds GREEN! :D

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by GreenMachine
I am pretty easygoing, but some posters occasionally get my dander up. I support my Gobblers through thick and thin. My whole family bleeds GREEN! :D You should get that checked out. ;)

IHStangFan
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Village Schleprock

carter08
10-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Look to my avatar for your answer!!! :p :p

Are you sure its not a word that rhymes with that?

big daddy russ
10-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Local know-it-all (at least that's the way I see myself), but I think CalallenWildcat and BBDE may be stealing some of my thunder. Those kids know their stuff.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Not exactly....I think you misspelled a word.:D

I am the "peace maker"...but dont' have serious bone in my body...does that make me an oxymoron..or just a moron??

Oh yeah..I guess I am the spelling police too!!:D :p

Trust me, it was a typo. From my meticulous spelling and stringent observance of capitalization and grammar in my posts, it should be self-evident that I knew to put an R on the end of you....

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Trust me, it was a typo. From my meticulous spelling and stringent observance of capitalization and grammar in my posts, it should be self-evident that I knew to put an R on the end of you....
And you're very well... uhm, "versed". :D ;) :kiss:

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 08:03 PM

I know you did.....that was what made it funny to me!!:D

I was just telling them in the chat that it is interesting to see what people think their "board personalities" are...what would REALLY be interesting is for someone to tell you ( or me ) or whoever, what THEY think our board personalities are......I bet they wouldn't be the same!!:p

pirate4state
10-15-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Are you sure its not a word that rhymes with that? I'm sure I don't know what you mean MOONPIE!!!

lostaussie
10-15-2006, 08:06 PM

I was just telling them in the chat that it is interesting to see what people think their "board personalities" are...what would REALLY be interesting is for someone to tell you ( or me ) or whoever, what THEY think our board personalities are......I bet they wouldn't be the same!!:p lets start a thread. i would love to hear what folks think about me:D

big daddy russ
10-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
lets start a thread. i would love to hear what folks think about me:D
Where you talk about how you view the poster's personality that posted just before you? That'd be interesting. Start it up, Aussie.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 10:51 AM

I was just telling them in the chat that it is interesting to see what people think their "board personalities" are...what would REALLY be interesting is for someone to tell you ( or me ) or whoever, what THEY think our board personalities are......I bet they wouldn't be the same!!:p

You're right, everyone thinks that I am stubborn....I have NO clue where it's coming from, either....:rolleyes:

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 11:29 AM
You're right, everyone thinks that I am stubborn....I have NO clue where it's coming from, either....:rolleyes: They just think you should agree with them. ;)