PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Swarchenager(??????) projected winner....

3afan2K3
10-07-2003, 10:04 PM
of the recall election in California!!!!

jason
10-07-2003, 10:05 PM
dang, now i know how you get so many freakin posts....get a life...isnt it past your bed time????

3afan2K3
10-07-2003, 10:05 PM
Dad let me post it

3afan2K3
10-07-2003, 10:06 PM
friends is on time to go to bed

keepNitKrunk
10-07-2003, 10:07 PM
friends is off the chain.

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Well, I'm a big girl and I can stay up all night..so back to the topic.....All I can say is go figure that a former Mr. Universe, from Austria or wherever he's from, can become the Governor of California, even after all the accusations he sexually assalted, what---15 women ?--just proves those California people are crazy!! :rolleyes:
Thank the Lord I live in Texas! At least I can understand what my Governor is saying :D

lepfan
10-07-2003, 11:03 PM
Bandera YaYa:
Well, I'm a big girl and I can stay up all night..so back to the topic.....All I can say is go figure that a former Mr. Universe, from Austria or wherever he's from, can become the Governor of California, even after all the accusations he sexually assalted, what---15 women ?--just proves those California people are crazy!! :rolleyes:
Thank the Lord I live in Texas! At least I can understand what my Governor is saying :D AGAIN ...they are accusations...not proven YET...don't be so quick to bury someone from the accusations brought against them...I have learned that... Always get all sides before judging...things are not always the way they have been laid out to appear....some people are made out to be the bad person...when in reality they are not...it is the one making the accusations that has the problem...not saying that that is the case here...but it is a possibility...

sinton66
10-07-2003, 11:17 PM
Aw come on now, you don't really think the California Dem's are making all that up do you? ( wouldn't surprize me if they were). :D :D :D

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2003, 11:19 PM
lepfan:

Bandera YaYa:
Thank the Lord I live in Texas! At least I can understand what my Governor is saying :D AGAIN ...they are accusations...not proven YET...don't be so quick to bury someone from the accusations brought against them...I have learned that... Always get all sides before judging...things are not always the way they have been laid out to appear....some people are made out to be the bad person...when in reality they are not...it is the one making the accusations that has the problem...not saying that that is the case here...but it is a possibility...Well, I heard him admit that he "treated some women badly"....and he kind laughed it off, like it was no big deal....Did you see that speech?
I don't trust anyone that tries to make a joke out of a serious matter...sorry. So, he did NOT deny he had done something improper....it was on the news. Even his wife came on and make a remark about how he was sorry if he had done anything wrong by these women......they called it "damage control"...I call it chicken s***.
Sorry, I'm not that stupid. frown

lepfan
10-07-2003, 11:22 PM
i'm jumping out of this one...i can not say what I want so I will keep my mouth shut :)

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2003, 11:23 PM
no, go ahead, we can keep it civil...say what you want...I'm not a child, I will listen

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Lepfan, I don't want you to think I'm just a raving feminist...I'm really not. If he were to say it was all lies, then OK, I would agree, these women would have to prove it. But he didn't say that. His wife didn't say that. If he flirted with them and they took it wrong, then that's different (even tho he IS married). But if he groped and fondled them against their will, then THATS a different story...but it might be a case of he said, she said. I'm just saying he admitted to some wrong doings....that's all. I am not a fanatic feminist, I promise. I don't want you to think that about me.

Bandera YaYa
10-07-2003, 11:56 PM
Well, I guess he didn't want to talk anymore...........................oh well!
(He prob thinks Kobe is innocent, too! and OJ.... :rolleyes: )

SintonFan
10-08-2003, 12:19 AM
Bandera YaYa:

lepfan:

Bandera YaYa:
Thank the Lord I live in Texas! At least I can understand what my Governor is saying :D AGAIN ...they are accusations...not proven YET...don't be so quick to bury someone from the accusations brought against them...I have learned that... Always get all sides before judging...things are not always the way they have been laid out to appear....some people are made out to be the bad person...when in reality they are not...it is the one making the accusations that has the problem...not saying that that is the case here...but it is a possibility...Well, I heard him admit that he "treated some women badly"....and he kind laughed it off, like it was no big deal....Did you see that speech?
I don't trust anyone that tries to make a joke out of a serious matter...sorry. So, he did NOT deny he had done something improper....it was on the news. Even his wife came on and make a remark about how he was sorry if he had done anything wrong by these women......they called it "damage control"...I call it chicken s***.
Sorry, I'm not that stupid. :(.
Ya Ya, many of these accusations were brought up years ago. It's kinda funny that they "resurfaced" a few days before the election. Does that not sound just a little suspicious to you? I'm not saying Arnold is innocent, but when you take into consideration the political motivations of a few here, it lessens many of the victims statements to a degree. You can not not take into effect the political motivations of some of these women. The undeniable proof is in the timing. It only takes an objective view of this to come to this conclusion.
Hey, leave lepfan alone. He's obviously offline so you're being a little opportunistic. :p

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Yes, I agree, I'm sure the opposition was behind bringing up this again....but the fact remains that Arnold admitted treating them wrong....that's all I'm saying......I hate politics....they are ALL a bunch of liars and crooks in my book......

Oh, Ok.....I just wanted him to tell me what he really wanted to say...I had to tease him a little, trying to get him to come back and talk....I know what he's saying.... And as far as Arnold's apology to those women....of course, it was politically motivated!

SintonFan
10-08-2003, 12:53 AM
I'm sure Mrs. Shriver had something to do with the apology, too. LOL
Don't forget, he said he had been inappropiate at times. He also said many of these accusations were new and unfounded. He admitted wrongdoing without a trial(somewhat admirable), unlike Clinton who wouldn't do the same until caught in a lie(incredibly despicable). If he has learned from past problems he will be a better man for it. Clinton(including Hillary) to this day, has the audacity, pompousness and cowardness to suggest someone else(not them) was at fault. :mad:

keepNitKrunk
10-08-2003, 02:02 AM
cal sucks

Pudlugger
10-08-2003, 07:26 AM
Bandera YaYa:
Yes, I agree, I'm sure the opposition was behind bringing up this again....but the fact remains that Arnold admitted treating them wrong....that's all I'm saying......I hate politics....they are ALL a bunch of liars and crooks in my book......

Oh, Ok.....I just wanted him to tell me what he really wanted to say...I had to tease him a little, trying to get him to come back and talk....I know what he's saying.... And as far as Arnold's apology to those women....of course, it was politically motivated!I find it curiosly funny that Ya Ya concluded without hesitation that LepFan is a He when in fact LepFan is a She La Grange's answer to the Ya Yas! :D :D :D

CowboyFan
10-08-2003, 08:39 AM
Oh come on he said he did wrong, everyone makes mistakes during there life, He came out and appologized for what he had done in the past. Move on so what I think every politician at least one time in there life has done something the wrong...But Schwarzenegar, what's going on read some of the stuff on his joinarnold web site its mind blowing how this guy got elected!

Phil C
10-08-2003, 09:04 AM
HOW ABOUT THEM SPURS WINNING THE 2003 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BY BEATING THE NETS!

BEST NBA SERIES WE EVER HAD!!

:)

crzyjournalist03
10-08-2003, 10:22 AM
Does anybody know anything about any of his political stances? I wonder how many Californians thought of that when they were voting...

SintonFan
10-08-2003, 11:00 AM
:o
I'm guilty too. lepfan, I apologize for assuming you were a guy. I just took the cue from Ya Ya I guess. wink

Bandera YaYa
10-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Oooooops, sorry, sure didnt know He was a She!!
frown

Pandora
10-08-2003, 01:12 PM
crzyjournalist03:
Does anybody know anything about any of his political stances? I wonder how many Californians thought of that when they were voting...His political stances sound more democratic than republican to me. All I can say is that if he can fix what is wrong with California let him do it, if not find someone who can. That state has been messed up for too long. Thank God I am a Texan.

crzyjournalist03
10-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Pandora:
Thank God I am a Texan.AMEN!!!