PDA

View Full Version : Rain!!!

GreenMonster
10-15-2006, 10:42 AM
I had over 5 inches in my gauge this morning! Bad thing about that is that i had promised my 4 yr old we would camp out this weekend. (I set up the tent in the back yard as a test to see if she would actually do the campiong thing if it flopped all we had to do was go in and go to bed.) We decided camping wasn't going to work at about 9:30 last night. It started raining off and on at about 7:30. Maybe next weekend we can try again if it isn't raining.

44INAROW
10-15-2006, 12:39 PM
rained on and off here also..... looks like the sun is trying to come out now

AggieJohn
10-15-2006, 02:43 PM
off and on since morning yesterday

VWG
10-15-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I had over 5 inches in my gauge this morning! Bad thing about that is that i had promised my 4 yr old we would camp out this weekend. (I set up the tent in the back yard as a test to see if she would actually do the campiong thing if it flopped all we had to do was go in and go to bed.) We decided camping wasn't going to work at about 9:30 last night. It started raining off and on at about 7:30. Maybe next weekend we can try again if it isn't raining.

That 5 inches might slow the Huskies express coming into IP on Friday night. That would be advantage IP as they get the big boys to "plow the field" against Hirschi.

Keith7
10-15-2006, 05:55 PM
DANG IT! i HATE THE RAIN! I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE TALKIN ABOUT THE RAIN LIKE ITS SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR ALL I CAN CARE THE RAIN CAN GO TO HELL.. GET OUT OF HERE RAIN! I'M FED UP OF U