PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Fowler Live in the rain

carter08
10-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Anyone ever seen Fowler live in a pouring rain. Its had to be the greatest concert ever

jason
10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
where at??

we're supposed to see him next wknd in fort worth - forecast is calling for rain

carter08
10-15-2006, 01:52 AM
Brazoria County fair Grounds

During 100% Texan, the momen t he said rain on a tin roof the skies opened up. Perfect timing. Fowler can control the freakin weather he's so awesome

awizzy
10-15-2006, 02:01 AM
its was awesome...espically when u been doing wehat i have

carter08
10-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by awizzy
its was awesome...espically when u been doing wehat i have

Don't tell me you threw your bra onstage :D :D :clap: :p

awizzy
10-15-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Don't tell me you threw your bra onstage :D :D :clap: :p

ahh u saw that...next time ill throw my pantys

g$$
10-15-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I went down to Angleton for the show. It was fun but the girls made us leave after it got too bad. Long ride home drenched & cold. Fowler puts on a rowdy show. Good times.

Bandera YaYa
10-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Fowler is sooooo over..............Randy Rogers Band is wayyyy better and not so REDNECK!!!! :D :D :clap: :clap: :kiss:

jason
10-15-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Fowler is sooooo over..............Randy Rogers Band is wayyyy better and not so REDNECK!!!! :D :D :clap: :clap: :kiss: :foul: :foul: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

"...and the sign said beer, bait, and ammo yea, they got everything in between...yeah they got anything any old beer drinkin' hell raisin' bonafied, redneck needs...they got your fishin' hooks, they got your dirty books, got that rebel flag on the wall...sign said beer, bait, and ammo, yea, you ask me they got it all......"

carter08
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by jason
:foul: :foul: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

I agree.

Fowler is way awesomer than RRB

jason
10-15-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I agree.

Fowler is way awesomer than RRB rrb sounds better live than kevin fowler does - but his songs, and his lyrics are equally as good...he's funny too - 'dont touch my willie'

carter08
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
due to his guitar shorting out, he didn't play Don't touch my willie :(

Bandera YaYa
10-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by jason
:foul: :foul: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

"...and the sign said beer, bait, and ammo yea, they got everything in between...yeah they got anything any old beer drinkin' hell raisin' bonafied, redneck needs...they got your fishin' hooks, they got your dirty books, got that rebel flag on the wall...sign said beer, bait, and ammo, yea, you ask me they got it all......" hahaha......see what I mean!!! :tongue: :tongue:

Astrosdawg07
10-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Fowler is a showman, but Randy puts out better music. I must add Fowler is one hell of a perv...he came on to my girl when he played down in Beaumont lol...

mwynn05
10-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Fowler is a showman, but Randy puts out better music. I must add Fowler is one hell of a perv...he came on to my girl when he played down in Beaumont lol... Thats part of the show though

eagles_victory
10-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Fowler is a showman, but Randy puts out better music. I must add Fowler is one hell of a perv...he came on to my girl when he played down in Beaumont lol... shoot i dont blame u id be mad too

g$$
10-16-2006, 03:16 PM
RRB is much better IMO. He is on the rise & touring nationally with Dierks Bentley & Amanda Lambert.

But Fowler is fun & puts on a good show. Wish the rain had held off though. It was still fun.

District303aPastPlayer
10-16-2006, 04:59 PM
Bush playing in the rain on MTV was a great rain concert

Bull19
10-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by g$$
RRB is much better IMO. He is on the rise & touring nationally with Dierks Bentley & Amanda Lambert.

But Fowler is fun & puts on a good show. Wish the rain had held off though. It was still fun.

****MIRANDA LAMBERT***

FOWLER IS EXTREMELY AVERAGE,,,VERY WHITE TRASH,,,IMO RRB IS BETTER MUSICALLY AND LYRICALLY. HOWEVER IF YOU WANNA SEE A GOOD LIVE SHOW CHECK OUT CHARLIE PRIDE ( WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I'VE SEEN) REMEMBER IT THE REST OF MY LIFE

g$$
10-16-2006, 05:53 PM
I would have loved to see Charlie Pride. Glad you enjoyed it.

RRB is much better than Fowler but it was fun.

Now Miranda Lambert - who would not want to "see" that show!

And she's from Lindale, TX I believe too.

Bull19
10-16-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I would have loved to see Charlie Pride. Glad you enjoyed it.

RRB is much better than Fowler but it was fun.

Now Miranda Lambert - who would not want to "see" that show!

And she's from Lindale, TX I believe too.

YEA I SAW HERE ON T.V. ON AUSTIN CITY LIMITS AND I WAS VERY VERY IMPRESSED. NOT ONLY GREAT MUSIC BUT SHE DOESNT LOOK TO BAD EITHER. IF LINDALE IS IN WEST TX THEN U ARE CORRECT. ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHE IS WEST TX SO UR PROLY RIGHT.

g$$
10-16-2006, 05:58 PM
No, Lindale is in northeast Texas. East of Dallas near Tyler. But Texan all the same.

Funk-d-fied
10-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Fowler plays in Midland for a private party wednesday, big oil show here and lotas of money beign spent!