PDA

View Full Version : DQ Big Game of the Week in Beeville

Blastoderm55
10-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Just sending out an invitation to any of you guys and gals around the area who might be making their way out to this great game between the Beeville Trojans and the Gregory-Portland Wildcats. Us folks at the 4A board are working on a Meet and Greet right now, likely before the game at a local watering hole. If you need game tickets or directions, post or PM me. It should be a great night for football in Beeville. :D

44INAROW
10-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Good Luck to the Trojans :)

piratebg
10-14-2006, 03:31 PM
This is going to be an awesome game, easily the game of the week for this area. Good luck to both teams. I really don't know who to pick in this one.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Tell the coaches not to make any "the other team is pathetic" comments at half when they're filming. :D ;)

piratebg
10-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I don't think that will be a problem. Both Coach Sosa and Coach Harris are a couple of the areas best coaches, both classy and professional.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I don't think that will be a problem. Both Coach Sosa and Coach Harris are a couple of the areas best coaches, both classy and professional.
I was kind of kidding about either saying that. I will say I was completely taken aback at hearing it (or close enough) the other day.

DQ Game of the Week has such a great atmosphere! Good luck to both teams. :)

44INAROW
10-14-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I was kind of kidding about either saying that. I will say I was completely taken aback at hearing it (or close enough) the other day.

dang, I must have missed that.. what game of the week was that?
ps it's yucky outside :(

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang, I must have missed that.. what game of the week was that?
ps it's yucky outside :(
I want to say it was last week, but it was the Lufkin/Longview game.

"Get ready to play the second half. We will NOT substitute at all. It's not OUR fault they're not any good". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (The said "not any good team" almost came back to win the game after being down about 30 pts at half.)

District303aPastPlayer
10-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by piratebg

:thinking:
ill refrain from public comment...