PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on last night's events...

Gobbla2001
10-14-2006, 12:45 PM
#1 a big congrats to LG... yah I know the undefeated season is no longer going on, but you just showed the rest of the state (and your haters on this board) that you guys are tougher than expected... Pud and I told you so :p :rolleyes:

Next, how about 4A Calhoun? They won again, a district game at that... hell is freezing over... if they make the playoffs I would not drive through PL for about three weeks, there will be a riot, bi-district victory or not...

And Gonzales just plowed Goliad last night 40-something to 0... I'd say Cuero is going D2...

buffpride
10-14-2006, 12:58 PM
And Gonzales just plowed Goliad last night 40-something to 0... I'd say Cuero is going D2... [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate to hear that b/c I for one would love to see the Gilmer/Cuero matchup. Guess its just not meant to be.

Gobbla2001
10-16-2006, 10:39 AM
Is Giddings going D2? Cuz you'd maybe get to see a Cuero/Giddings in the semi's (re-match of the '98 D1 semi-finals)...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-16-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
#1 a big congrats to LG... yah I know the undefeated season is no longer going on, but you just showed the rest of the state (and your haters on this board) that you guys are tougher than expected... Pud and I told you so :p :rolleyes:

Next, how about 4A Calhoun? They won again, a district game at that... hell is freezing over... if they make the playoffs I would not drive through PL for about three weeks, there will be a riot, bi-district victory or not...

And Gonzales just plowed Goliad last night 40-something to 0... I'd say Cuero is going D2...

I told them so, too.....

Gobbla2001
10-16-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I told them so, too.....

Rock-on Mr. Rockdale