PDA

View Full Version : Region I POTW Nominations

injuredinmelee
10-14-2006, 07:54 AM
It is okay not to be a homer. Nominations end Monday morning at 9am. Please nominate an outstanding performance from Region I.

injuredinmelee
10-14-2006, 08:00 AM
Wylie QB Gary Edwards rushed for 131 yards and three touchdowns on just seven carries.
Passing: Wylie: Edwards 8-12-1-140

Underwater Basketweaver
10-14-2006, 08:55 AM
Josh Trant- Decatur

17-162 rushing 2 TDs
5-189 receiving 2 TDs
1-80 Kick Off Return 1 TD

421 all purpose yards and 5 TDs

justlikesports
10-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Josh Rodriguez RB Monahans
11 Carries 189 Yards 3 TDs

injuredinmelee
10-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Underwater Basketweaver
Josh Trant- Decatur

17-162 rushing 2 TDs
5-189 receiving 2 TDs

pretty impressive.

Ranger Mom
10-14-2006, 11:22 AM
I gotta pick on you injured!

I found it funny that you started off with "it's okay not to be a homer"..and in the next post nominated an Abilene Wylie player!!:D :D

Cameron Crazy
10-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I gotta pick on you injured!

I found it funny that you started off with "it's okay not to be a homer"..and in the next post nominated an Abilene Wylie player!!:D :D Thats some funny stuff!!

Ranger Mom
10-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Thats some funny stuff!!

Yeah...it doesn't take much to amuse me!:p

injuredinmelee
10-14-2006, 01:18 PM
but its the first nomination I hae made all year. ^The homer quote is more for voting.

GWOOD
10-14-2006, 02:46 PM
Eric Boyd, Sr, Seminole

Rushing - 215 yards, 1 TD
Passing - 110 yards, 1 TD

In 27-21 loss to Greenwood

They did not have much offense unless Boyd was either running with it or passing it. He threw a touchdown pass on the last play of the game with a Greenwood player pulling on his jersey. Impressive kid!

injuredinmelee
10-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Eric Boyd, Sr, Seminole

Rushing - 215 yards, 1 TD
Passing - 110 yards, 1 TD

In 27-21 loss to Greenwood

They did not have much offense unless Boyd was either running with it or passing it. He threw a touchdown pass on the last play of the game with a Greenwood player pulling on his jersey. Impressive kid!
a non homer post to offset mine.

STANG RED
10-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Josh Trant- Decatur

17-162 rushing 2 TDs
5-189 receiving 2 TDs

Dang! This kid gets my vote. Those are some impressive numbers indeed. I bet he slept late this morning.

GWOOD
10-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
a non homer post to offset mine.

LOL. Actually, I have nominated a Greenwood kid every week. I really don't want to break my streak so take your pick.

Lane Flowers, Sr, RB - 23-150 yards, 3 TDs

Michael Washington, Sr, QB - 124 yards rushing, 159 yards passing, 1 TD

Logan Bawcom, Sr, WR - 4 receptions for 86 yards (21.5 per catch)

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
LOL. Actually, I have nominated a Greenwood kid every week. I really don't want to break my streak so take your pick.

Lane Flowers, Sr, RB - 23-150 yards, 3 TDs

Michael Washington, Sr, QB - 124 yards rushing, 159 yards passing, 1 TD

Logan Bawcom, Sr, WR - 4 receptions for 86 yards (21.5 per catch)

Actually, I don't see how you can hardly help BUT be a homer on a thread like this!

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Josh Trant- Decatur

17-162 rushing 2 TDs
5-189 receiving 2 TDs

who did they play??

NateDawg39
10-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
who did they play?? Bridgeport...

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Bridgeport...

the winless Bridgeport??...come on my grandma could rack up stats against them

NateDawg39
10-15-2006, 03:10 PM
the winless Bridgeport??...come on my grandma could rack up stats against them I doubt that...and Bridgeport could put it on Sweetwater to...

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I doubt that...and Bridgeport could put it on Sweetwater to...
i bet...:rolleyes:

NateDawg39
10-15-2006, 03:22 PM
i bet...:rolleyes: your just mad Barnyard and whats his face dont have that kind of game...

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 07:23 PM
your just mad Barnyard and whats his face dont have that kind of game...

lol ok...if we played Glen Rose and Bridgeport..he probably would...

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 08:15 PM
the winless Bridgeport??...come on my grandma could rack up stats against them

sweetwater07, maybe if you had ever played a single down of football in your life, you'd realize what it takes to put together a performance like that. I dont care who they played, that's an awesome preformance in anybodies book that knows anything at all about football. Your always coming on here running down players that are doing things you have absolutely no concept of, and I am getting sick and tired of reading all your pissing and moaning about something you know nothing at all about. I'd love to see you get your skinney little butt out of bleachers one time and try to match up with any of these boys your constantly running down, and just see how long you'd survive. I seriously doubt you'd even see the second snap. Since we all know thats never going to happen, please do us all a favor and just SHUP UP!

And yes, I know exactly who you are and who your family is. So dont even try to come on here and blow any smoke up my butt.

NateDawg39
10-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Im done...:eek:

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
sweetwater07, maybe if you had ever played a single down of football in your life, you'd realize what it takes to put together a performance like that. I dont care who they played, that's an awesome preformance in anybodies book that knows anything at all about football. Your always coming on here running down players that are doing things you have absolutely no concept of, and I am getting sick and tired of reading all your pissing and moaning about something you know nothing at all about. I'd love to see you get your skinney little butt out of bleachers one time and try to match up with any of these boys your constantly running down, and just see how long you'd survive. I seriously doubt you'd even see the second snap. Since we all know thats never going to happen, please do us all a favor and just SHUP UP!

And yes, I know exactly who you are and who your family is. So dont even try to come on here and blow any smoke up my butt.

i'm not running down anyone...those are impressive stats i whole heartedly agree...and i never said i could do that..because theres no way in hell i could...i'm talking about playing teams that are sorry...i would put our 3rd string in against Glen Rose and Bridgeport and still expect to win by 21+....
and for the record i gurantee you don't know who i am or who my family is......

DaHop72
10-15-2006, 08:38 PM
the winless Bridgeport??...come on my grandma could rack up stats against them Yes you are running people down, just one small example of many.

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Yes you are running people down, just one small example of many.

i didn't do it intentionally.....just saying its its useless to brag about whooping somebody that is the Cailber of C-City ....
mymistak if my post was taken as me running someone down...it was not intentional

STANG RED
10-15-2006, 08:49 PM

just one more example of you being wrong also.

Scholar
10-15-2006, 10:14 PM
For the record, I've also seen 07 knock several other teams in the past: C-City in his last post, Roscoe in another, Merkel, the list goes on. What I would like to know, why do you like to bring up teams just to bring them down? And why must you bring in schools that aren't even in your classification? My goodness, everyone knows that S'water should be good enough to beat schools from 1A and 2A. I just don't get why'd you even bring them up in your arguments. OK, rant off.

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Scholar
For the record, I've also seen 07 knock several other teams in the past: C-City in his last post, Roscoe in another, Merkel, the list goes on. What I would like to know, why do you like to bring up teams just to bring them down? And why must you bring in schools that aren't even in your classification? My goodness, everyone knows that S'water should be good enough to beat schools from 1A and 2A. I just don't get why'd you even bring them up in your arguments. OK, rant off.

lol i bring them up to compare them to other teams that aren't exactly quality....nothing bad meant against any of the teams i have brought up..i guess this thread has turned into a hate sweetwater07 thread

Stownhorse
10-15-2006, 10:39 PM
lol i bring them up to compare them to other teams that aren't exactly quality....nothing bad meant against any of the teams i have brought up..i guess this thread has turned into a hate sweetwater07 thread

Ya I freakin hate you '07! :devil: haha

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Ya I freakin hate you '07! :devil: haha

lol didn't you tell me not to post what i did..

Stownhorse
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
lol didn't you tell me not to post what i did..

I sure did..."your gunna get ganged up on now." thats exactly what I said! haha

Ranger Mom
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM

Unless someone else is posting under your name, your picture is on at least 2 M&G threads.....your face is fairly recognizable, so why wouldn't he know who you are??

I have only met you once, but I still remember what your name is.

RMAC
10-15-2006, 11:12 PM

:clap: Is all I have to say about that.

Stownhorse
10-15-2006, 11:33 PM
just one more example of you being wrong also.

So your saying you know his familia?