PDA

View Full Version : WOS 62 Hardin Jefferson 0

setxsports
10-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Final

Crimestick
10-13-2006, 11:22 PM
It was 49-0 at the half and there was a continuous clock in the second half. The entire second half literally took 25 minutes - an extra minute between quarters. WO-S only had two possessions after halftime. HJ ended up with one offensive yard, and they got that on their next-to-last play - a 25-yard run.

shankbear
10-13-2006, 11:24 PM
wow. had they just agreed on the running clock?

Crimestick
10-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Yep.

setxsports
10-13-2006, 11:37 PM
wait until the stats come out. HJ had 1 or 2 first downs.

GS#17
10-13-2006, 11:42 PM
They had two total first downs as far as I can remember -- one after a 15 yard facemask on WOS and the other on the last play of the game. I don't think HJ completed a pass tonight, either. It was a very one-sided game.

setxsports
10-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Here is the box score from The Beaumont Enterprise:

WEST ORANGE-STARK 62, HARDIN-JEFFERSON 0
1st Quarter 2nd Quarter 3rd Quarter 4th Quarter Final
Hardin-Jefferson 0 0 0 0 0
West Orange-Stark 20 29 7 6 62

Game Statistics
Hardin-Jefferson West Orange-Stark
First Downs 2 15
Rushes-Yards 27-12 14-98
Comp-Att-Int 1-6-1 11-12-0
Passing yards -2 221
Punts-avg. 6-38.3 0-0.0
Fumbles-lost 1-0 0-0
Penalties-yards 7-44 6-60

Scoring Summary

WOS-Depauldrick Garrett 15 run (kick failed) 9:54, 1st
WOS-Earl Thomas 50 pass from Andre Bevil (pass failed) 6:08, 1st
WOS-Earl Thomas 8 run (Andre Bevil run) 2:42, 1st
WOS-Depauldrick Garrett 2 run (Jacoby Franks pass from Andre Bevil) 9:28, 2nd
WOS-Jacoby Franks 40 pass from Andre Bevil (Andre Bevil kick) 6:59, 2nd
WOS-Justin Alexander 27 interception return (Andre Bevil kick) 4:45, 2nd
WOS-Jacoby Franks 40 pass from Andre Bevil (Andre Bevil kick) 1:09, 2nd
WOS-Jacoby Franks 10 pass from Andre Bevil (Andre Bevil kick) 4:40, 3rd
WOS-Leatrice Robinson 1 run (kick failed) 6:50, 4th

Leading Rushers
H-J Joe Scott 3-9
WOS Earl Thomas 2-40 , 1 TD
WOS Depauldrick Garrett 6-36 , 2 TD
WOS Leatrice Robinson 3-18 , 1 TD

Leading Passers
H-J Elliot Deshotel 1-6-1, -2 Yards
WOS Andre Bevil 11-12-0, 221 Yards , 4 TD

Leading Receivers
WOS Jacoby Franks 4-96 , 3 TD
WOS Earl Thomas 3-90 , 1 TD

Interceptions
WOS Justin Alexander 1

WOS1
10-14-2006, 12:02 AM
This is the most complete WO-S team I've ever seen. Both offense and defense are dominating.

chaingang
10-14-2006, 12:06 AM
HJ QB had 2 yards passing.

:D

WOS87
10-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
HJ QB had 2 yards passing.

:D

Looks like negative two according to the box score stats

chaingang
10-14-2006, 12:10 AM
holy crap, I just saw that.

kepdawg
10-14-2006, 12:12 AM
Should WOS really be so excited about dominating HJ? HJ! It doesn't seem right for the two to even be playing each other!

Congrats on the win and the successful season thus far, but it was HJ!

chaingang
10-14-2006, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Should WOS really be so excited about dominating HJ? HJ! It doesn't seem right for the two to even be playing each other!

Congrats on the win and the successful season thus far, but it was HJ!

You sound like we picked to play them,...........its district........UIL.

Bye the way, hats off to HJ, they played very respectable. No crap talk, no cheap shots. Just football. Next is Silsbee, I hope they dont talk like some other teams have. If you do, it will be a long night(or a short one if we run the clock the whole second half);)

kepdawg
10-14-2006, 12:20 AM
You sound like we picked to play them,...........its district........UIL.

Thanks for the insight! :rolleyes:

I am just amazed that the WOS people seem so exicted. I thought they would have expected to dominate HJ.

WOS1
10-14-2006, 12:27 AM
OK... we beat HF 54-0, KVille 46-16 and HJ 62-0. We haven't punted since September 16th. We have dominated every district opponent so far in convincing fashion. How bad do we need to beat someone before we can be appropriately excited? I think that if Jasper was doing this, there would be some excited fans. If you don't like it then fore go the thread...:p

kepdawg
10-14-2006, 12:34 AM
It's not a matter of liking or not liking the excitement coming from WOS. I am genuinely amazed!

I'd expect to see the excitement that I am seeing from WOS if they were dominating Silsbee, Jasper, and BC. And they very well might do so!

Oh, and I'd be happy if Jasper was playing at about 10% of the level that WOS is playing right now!

chaingang
10-14-2006, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the insight! :rolleyes:

I am just amazed that the WOS people seem so exicted. I thought they would have expected to dominate HJ.

Hey, Ive got a great ideah...................STOP PLAYA HATE'N!!!!

Go take your losing frustration out on someone elses thread. DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thats right, you wouldnt know anything about that.

:p

kepdawg
10-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Hey, Ive got a great ideah...................STOP PLAYA HATE'N!!!!

Go take your losing frustration out on someone elses thread. DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thats right, you wouldnt know anything about that.

:p

WOS is by far one of my favorite teams and has been for years. I hope they run the table and pick up another championship. I'm sorry if you thought I was hating. I don't know how many times I have to say that it is simply a matter of genuine amazement at the reaction to the game against HJ. I liked WOS and Jasper as 4A schools and still haven't been able to adjust to playing HJ, HF, OF, etc...

GS#17
10-14-2006, 12:51 AM
I know where you're at, Kep. This was just a very one-sided game -- not very exciting to watch, but the potential of the team is exciting to see. Obviously, there are a lot of games still to be played, but right now, especially with a lot of the surprises we've seen in the area this year, we're pretty happy the team is playing as well as they have been.

chaingang
10-14-2006, 12:51 AM
WOS is by far one of my favorite teams and has been for years. I hope they run the table and pick up another championship. I'm sorry if you thought I was hating. I don't know how many times I have to say that it is simply a matter of genuine amazement at the reaction to the game against HJ. I liked WOS and Jasper as 4A schools and still haven't been able to adjust to playing HJ, HF, OF, etc...

Im not trying to offend you, im just having fun. We are not

setxsports
10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
It takes some getting used to that's for sure. Jasper will turn it around.

kepdawg
10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Who's going D1, Silsbee or WOS?

GS#17
10-14-2006, 12:53 AM
Silsbee. WOS and probably K'ville will be the D2 reps.

WOS1
10-14-2006, 09:04 AM

I understand what you are saying, it's hard for me to get used to as well, but in district, you can't really pick and choose who you play. If you were at the game and saw what we saw, you would understand. Sometimes, you can just see things in a team no matter who they are playing. We are seeing some really good things from WO-S right now.

We were pretty good last year and we are better right now than we were then. I think that's why everyone is stoked. That, and the fact that some of the teams we have beat are doing really well in 4A right now. Dayton, who we beat 26-9, is cutting through the 4A distrcit like a knife through hot butter. LCM, who we beat 35-14 has beaten their last 2 opponents 75-0. Against PNG and Ozen! :eek:

Hupernikomen
10-14-2006, 09:53 AM
I would be an excited WO-S fan too at this point. I think each week continues to reveal just how special your team is this year. Granted this was against one of the weaker teams in the disctrict, but it was complete domination. You guys post like the Stangs play defense. You swarm. If one post 10 more follow. :D

This is the most dominate WO-S team that I can remember. Never know what good team is out there lurking, and I sure hope the players keep their success in the proper perspective. This kind of reminds of Jasper when we were so dominate. I think some of the hype got to the heads of both players and fans. I know I sure sat in shock as I watch Shipley run wild against the Dogs.

Good luck the rest of the way, and hopefully you can bring a trophy back to SE Texas...outside of Newton it has been a few years.

Paratrooper
10-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Have to agree with Hup this is one of the most dominating WOS teams. They are simply getting it done. Hats off to you guys. I really do think WOS is going to go extremely deep in the playoffs.

Hupernikomen
10-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
LCM, who we beat 35-14 has beaten their last 2 opponents 75-0. Against PNG and Ozen! :eek:

How about those bears? When is the last time they made the playoffs anways? It sure is exciting to see the likes of Vidor, Lumberton and LCM being in the mix for the playoffs. Hats off to those programs for working hard and playing well.

WOS1
10-15-2006, 12:35 AM
Hup, it was 1997.

tam
10-15-2006, 05:36 AM
It's not a matter of liking or not liking the excitement coming from WOS. I am genuinely amazed!

I'd expect to see the excitement that I am seeing from WOS if they were dominating Silsbee, Jasper, and BC. And they very well might do so!

Oh, and I'd be happy if Jasper was playing at about 10% of the level that WOS is playing right now!

Well Jasper and Bc sucks, so we shouldn't be too happy dominating them either. Silsbee isn't much better than them. Wo-s is just way above everybody else in the area and probably in the state this year.

tam
10-15-2006, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
How about those bears? When is the last time they made the playoffs anways? It sure is exciting to see the likes of Vidor, Lumberton and LCM being in the mix for the playoffs. Hats off to those programs for working hard and playing well.

That just shows how weak 20-4a is this year. I think there are about two or three teams in our 3a district that could beat most teams in 20-4a. Wo-s could beat any of them.

griff
10-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by tam
Well Jasper and Bc sucks, so we shouldn't be too happy dominating them either. Silsbee isn't much better than them. Wo-s is just way above everybody else in the area and probably in the state this year.

tam, first of all, you're wrong about Silsbee. Second, you're even more wrong about WO-S being "way above everybody in the state." No way, man. I'm a WO-S fan myself, and I hope we get the chance to take on the state's best teams like Giddings, Cuero, and Wimberley (Gilmer will be D-1, so it's unlikely we'll have a chance to see them). We may be one of (if not the) best teams in the Golden Traingle area, but your statement about being better than everyone shows you don't know much about the STATEWIDE competition. Plus, all it takes is one person, like yourself, to create a false stereotype that all WO-S fans think this way. I DON'T, and being familar with the other WO-S posters here, they don't either. Show some respect for our opponents. I can guarantee you the coaches and players take that approach into every game. If they thought like you, we could be sitting with a couple of losses right now. So, don't be so cocky, and respect the opposition . Remember, on any given Friday we could lose. I like our chances this year, but we still have a lot to prove.

WOS1
10-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Thanks Griff, for saving me from having to type out that paragraph. You put it very well. We have no clue what the other top teams in this state have because many of us haven't even seen them. We just need to take them 1 game at a time and let the chips fall where they may. No need in giving anyone cause to be motivated.

Jason1725
10-15-2006, 09:30 AM

Glad to see there are still classy fans in West Orange.:rolleyes:

shankbear
10-15-2006, 10:40 AM
ok

Paratrooper
10-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by tam

Just so you guys don't think I am biased against WOS

Originally posted by Paratrooper
Have to agree with Hup this is one of the most dominating WOS teams. They are simply getting it done. Hats off to you guys. I really do think WOS is going to go extremely deep in the playoffs.

To Tam
I will agree this isn't the best Bridge City team we have fielded by far but to disrespect your opponents may lend you getting beat. Until WOS gets the brass ring then I wouldn't disrespect folks. I truly think WOS is the team to beat but on any given Friday night the tables can turn. WOS got pretty cocky the year before with Bridge City and barely walked off the field with an overtime win. Then the following week you got beat by "lowly" Huffman. Bridge City having an off year is still 4-2. Do I think they will beat WOS - chances are slim but I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. I certainly encourage you to take them light and overlook us. We will need all the help we can get against this crew over at WOS.

WOSgrad
10-15-2006, 01:48 PM
To fellow 3ADL posters, please forgive tam, for this person obviously does not know what he or she says.

tam,

I would save the big talk. Yes, WO-S has been impressive but the toughest part of the district schedule is yet to come, starting this week with a really impressive Silsbee team. If we are so fortunate to make the playoffs, Region III will provide number of big roadblocks to the regional championship and a number of teams from other regions will stand in the way.

If we get there, there will be plenty of time for tooting the horn....let's wait to see if we get there.

Paratrooper
10-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by WOSgrad
To fellow 3ADL posters, please forgive tam, for this person obviously does not know what he or she says.

tam,

I would save the big talk. Yes, WO-S has been impressive but the toughest part of the district schedule is yet to come, starting this week with a really impressive Silsbee team. If we are so fortunate to make the playoffs, Region III will provide number of big roadblocks to the regional championship and a number of teams from other regions will stand in the way.

If we get there, there will be plenty of time for tooting the horn....let's wait to see if we get there.

Well said. I do think WOS has a great team by the numbers they are putting up but down the road will decide.

wimbo_pro
10-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I know for sure that region 3 is the toughest in the state. I have predicted earlier that WOS will win this region, and meet either Cuero or Wimberley for the right to go to the state finals (yes, I think WOS will get by Giddings, LH, Hutto or whomever...it wont be easy, but I bet they do it).

But there is one thing I have learned from last year, having played WOS and having visited their board for the last 11 months...these guys know what they are doing. Not only are you going to have to beat their talent, you have to beat an organization that has a long history of winning...they EXPECT to win. Any team in the state would be proud to have this kind of tradition.

As far as Wimberley getting to that level...we have much work to do....but we know what it is that needs improving, and we are working on it!

wos fan1
10-15-2006, 05:35 PM
I predict a Wimberely/WOS Semi final again.

wimbo_pro
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
That would be just TOO good, eh WOS fan? WOS trying to revenge last years loss....Wimberley trying to prove they were no flash-in-the-pan. If we played this Friday night, I KNOW what the outcome would be (not good for us). But if we DO play, we are looking at almost 9 weeks to get to where we need to be....we know what to expect, we know what our shortcomings are right now, we know what talent we will meet along the way. Can we get it done? I think so. Stay tuned!

wos fan1
10-15-2006, 06:00 PM
Can't wait. I think Wimberely will make it that far as well.

WOS1
10-15-2006, 07:19 PM
I think Region 4 will come down to Wimberley or Cuero. Hard for me to say who will win this one. Right now, it seems the Texans are steadily improving while Cuero is slipping a bit, but I understand that has to do with injuries. Whatever the case, it will be a show down.

chaingang
10-15-2006, 07:42 PM
I think Region 4 will come down to Wimberley or Cuero. Hard for me to say who will win this one. Right now, it seems the Texans are steadily improving while Cuero is slipping a bit, but I understand that has to do with injuries. Whatever the case, it will be a show down.

I dont want to play either of them. Pick your poison.

Now, as for Tam, I disagree with your statement of us being better than the rest in the state. I do believe we can hang with the best, but when you get to the 4th-6th round of the playoffs, well the other teams didnt get there by luck.:eek:

As far as our tradition and winning percentage, there is a little ole town called Cuero out of reg.4 that aint to shabby theirselves;)

And Wimberley.........well we found out last year.

WOS1
10-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Check it out, I just hit 1,000...:)

chaingang
10-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Check it out, I just hit 1,000...:)

Your Gay.

WOS87
10-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
Can't wait. I think Wimberely will make it that far as well.

If 2-5 Bandera misses the playoffs Wimberley will go Division I and we wouldn't have to worry about it.

It's pretty unlikely though, just wishful thinking on my part

It's a 4-team district so Bandera would have to finish last for it to happen. 5-2 Llano and 6-1 Wimberley should be favored to win against Bandera but it would be a pretty big upset for 0-7 Ingram Moore to beat them as well, which is what it would take. They don't play until week 10.

shankbear
10-15-2006, 09:21 PM
OK and this about finishes the longest post about a 62 to 0 game ever written. Come back next week...same time.....same Bat channel.

chaingang
10-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I think we can go 5 pages:clap: :D

sweetwater07
10-15-2006, 09:29 PM
is HJ not that good...obviously i guess...
that kind of score is ridiculus

chaingang
10-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Not really bad, they just didnt match up well with us. They showed great sportsmanship though.

shankbear
10-15-2006, 09:42 PM
HJ is not good. This thread is not good. Wo-S is GOOD. Really GOOD. OK...................please stop.....please.....put a little lock on this thread. Pleassssssssssssssse. If not, just go 10 pages for gits and shiggles.

chaingang
10-15-2006, 10:21 PM
Ive got an idea..............dont read it then.:D

tam
10-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by griff
tam, first of all, you're wrong about Silsbee. Second, you're even more wrong about WO-S being "way above everybody in the state." No way, man. I'm a WO-S fan myself, and I hope we get the chance to take on the state's best teams like Giddings, Cuero, and Wimberley (Gilmer will be D-1, so it's unlikely we'll have a chance to see them). We may be one of (if not the) best teams in the Golden Traingle area, but your statement about being better than everyone shows you don't know much about the STATEWIDE competition. Plus, all it takes is one person, like yourself, to create a false stereotype that all WO-S fans think this way. I DON'T, and being familar with the other WO-S posters here, they don't either. Show some respect for our opponents. I can guarantee you the coaches and players take that approach into every game. If they thought like you, we could be sitting with a couple of losses right now. So, don't be so cocky, and respect the opposition . Remember, on any given Friday we could lose. I like our chances this year, but we still have a lot to prove.

First of all you need to learn how to read before you go running your mouth. I said they are far better than anybody in the area and PROBABLY in the state. Only time will tell but that's my opinion. So learn how to read before you say something. I respect other teams, but I have an opinion and I have a right to give it, if they lose, it's not because of something I said. All that bulletin board material crap is over-rated. If you need somebody to put something on a bulletin board to give you motivation, then your a weak individual in my opinion. I stand by what I said no matter what. I notice you and some other wooses from Wo-s always on different sites trying so hard to be so cautious as not to offend the other team...trying not to make them mad. Forget that...if I have an opinion then I'm going to state it. I'm a girl and have more balls than some of you guys, grow some why don't you.

tam
10-15-2006, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jason1725

Glad to see there are still classy fans in West Orange.:rolleyes:

There fans that aren't afraid to tell the truth...are you disputing that your team sucks???I think not. This is a message board trash is talked all the time on here, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Ima send some of you guys some of my midol.

setxsports
10-15-2006, 11:15 PM
I would have to agree that WOS is the best team in all of SE Texas. This team hopefully will go all the way. Baring no injuries they have a good chance.

tam
10-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by **********
I would have to agree that WOS is the best team in all of SE Texas. This team hopefully will go all the way. Baring no injuries they have a good chance.

That's all I'm saying. I know injuries will change any team especially in 3a where you don't have many players as it is, but when Wo-s is healthy, I feel that can play with anybody.

chaingang
10-16-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by tam
First of all you need to learn how to read before you go running your mouth. I said they are far better than anybody in the area and PROBABLY in the state. Only time will tell but that's my opinion. So learn how to read before you say something. I respect other teams, but I have an opinion and I have a right to give it, if they lose, it's not because of something I said. All that bulletin board material crap is over-rated. If you need somebody to put something on a bulletin board to give you motivation, then your a weak individual in my opinion. I stand by what I said no matter what. I notice you and some other wooses from Wo-s always on different sites trying so hard to be so cautious as not to offend the other team...trying not to make them mad. Forget that...if I have an opinion then I'm going to state it. I'm a girl and have more balls than some of you guys, grow some why don't you.

Why dont you go try to make yourself feel important somewhere else. You have serious issues. They have things like prozac and Zoloft for people like you.

BTW, get more than 11 posts then you can talk.:cool:

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by tam
There fans that aren't afraid to tell the truth...are you disputing that your team sucks???I think not. This is a message board trash is talked all the time on here, if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Ima send some of you guys some of my midol. ROFL!!! MIDOL!!!!

Welcome to the board tam!! :D :D

tam
10-16-2006, 07:28 AM
Why dont you go try to make yourself feel important somewhere else. You have serious issues. They have things like prozac and Zoloft for people like you.

BTW, get more than 11 posts then you can talk.:cool:

Well why don't you go and take some Prozac you might need it more than me. I only have 11 post because I have a life and don't spend it on the internet all day long, maybe you should get one. I am important... so important that I'm getting all this attention on here,which I wasn't looking for. I just gave my opinion, and a lot of you guys started crying like some little wimps all because of something I said. And you guys want to call women soft. lol unbelievable.:)

tam
10-16-2006, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
ROFL!!! MIDOL!!!!

Welcome to the board tam!! :D :D

Thanks...some of these guys got all bent out of shape because I stated my opinion. I thought that's what this board was for. I'm sorry if I hurt any feelings, but some of these guys are soft as wet toilet paper.

Paratrooper
10-16-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by tam
Well why don't you go and take some Prozac you might need it more than me. I only have 11 post because I have a life and don't spend it on the internet all day long, maybe you should get one. I am important... so important that I'm getting all this attention on here,which I wasn't looking for. I just gave my opinion, and a lot of you guys started crying like some little wimps all because of something I said. And you guys want to call women soft. lol unbelievable.:)

No you are getting attention because your statements are without facts and you blabber a lot. I am certainly pulling for WOS to go all the way but if you don't think Cuero or Wimberly to name a few will have something to say you are sadly mistaken. WOS has not won a championship in 3A as of yet so 6 games in the season I wouldn't talk as if they are going to cake walk it either. Injuries happens and stuff happens along the route - maybe the ball just didn't bounce your way; maybe a bad call. Regardless there is a lot of season left to be played. I would worry about Silsbee and not Cuero just yet.

pirate4state
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by tam
Thanks...some of these guys got all bent out of shape because I stated my opinion. I thought that's what this board was for. I'm sorry if I hurt any feelings, but some of these guys are soft as wet toilet paper. Hell, don't apologize!! If they don't like it too bad. You have the right to your opinion and they have theirs. I love this kind of stuff!! :thumbsup:

tam
10-16-2006, 11:30 AM
No you are getting attention because your statements are without facts and you blabber a lot. I am certainly pulling for WOS to go all the way but if you don't think Cuero or Wimberly to name a few will have something to say you are sadly mistaken. WOS has not won a championship in 3A as of yet so 6 games in the season I wouldn't talk as if they are going to cake walk it either. Injuries happens and stuff happens along the route - maybe the ball just didn't bounce your way; maybe a bad call. Regardless there is a lot of season left to be played. I would worry about Silsbee and not Cuero just yet.

Okay, when did I say anything about Cuero? So that statement about I would worry about Silsbee and not Cuero came out of nowhere? So basically your the one that's Blabbering a lot. You've been blabbering a lot since the season started about Wo-s thinkin that they weren't very good. I read many of your post on here and other message boards and maybe your problem is the fact that you've eaten a lot of crow. I know Cuero and some of these teams are very good and no where did I say that they will just run over anybody when they get into the playoffs. I still think they can beat anybody if they remain healthy. I hope they have a good game with somebody cause quite frankly, it's been kinda boring at the games seeing them just roll over everybody. I long for the games we had when your sitting on the edge of your seat cheering your team on to victory, but when you know your team is gonna score everytime they have the ball and you know the other team struggles to get a first down against them, that's kinda boring and that's why we don't hear a lot of the fan noice that we're use to hearing at W0-s games. I'm looking forward to the playoffs, where we can get a better challenge. I know you Bc and Jasper fans took offence to what I said, but the truth is the truth. If Wo-s was bad, I wouldn't be in denial about it...I would still love and support my team regardless.

44INAROW
10-16-2006, 11:38 AM

It's a matter of timing :)

griff
10-16-2006, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by tam

tam, I’m so sorry we’re not worthy to be in your testicular sisterhood.

Here’s a sampling of what you’ve said:

“Jasper sucks”
“BC sucks”
“I respect other teams”
“Are you disputing that your team sucks???”
“…we shouldn’t be too happy dominating them”
“I respect other teams”
“Silsbee isn’t much better than them”
“I respect other teams”
“WO-S is just way above everybody else in the area and probably in the state this year”
“I respect other teams”
“All that bulletin board material crap is over-rated”
“So basically your the one that's Blabbering a lot”

LOL…So, who’s running their mouth, missy? I was disputing the attitude and cockiness of your post, and your lack of knowledge of the competition we face in Silsbee and the playoff teams. Using the word “Probably” didn’t change the tone of your message, madam. You’re saying WO-S is far better than anyone in the state, and I’m saying we have a lot to prove. That is what I believe, and so do the rest of the WO-S “Sweathogs” who hang out here. You better believe we’re cautious, and not because we don’t want to offend anyone (we could care less about that), it’s because we truly respect the opposition. Obviously, you don’t. Remember Wimberley? Huffman in ’04? If the players get overconfident like you when we play Jasper, BC, and Silsbee, we can count on losing one or two of those games.

It’s worth repeating…if the coaches and players at WO-S had the same mindset as yours, we would not be undefeated right now. So, enjoy your opinion and hope it doesn't become contagious among the football team.

To my WO-S brethren...do you think tam is Jody's girlfriend?

Pirate4state, we’re glad you enjoyed today’s entertainment.

Jason1725
10-16-2006, 12:29 PM
You are not all bad you seem to be a Steeler fan, well you at least watched the game yesterday. You must not have lived in Orange long, because you don't seem to know the history of Jasper-West Orange rivalry.

tam
10-16-2006, 02:17 PM
You are not all bad you seem to be a Steeler fan, well you at least watched the game yesterday. You must not have lived in Orange long, because you don't seem to know the history of Jasper-West Orange rivalry.

Yes, I've lived in Orange all of my life. Yes, I know the history of Jasper and Wo-s and I know it has always been good games. The difference is Jasper has always had a very strong team other than this year and that's the reason the games have been close. This year is different. It doesn't matter what this history is between two teams, if you don't have the team to stop a offense as balanced and as strong as Wo-s is this year and if you can't execute on offense like it seems Jasper haven't been able to do this year, then the game won't be close. We talk about how balanced Wo-s offense is, but there defence is as well. It's very difficult to run or pass against them this year. Last year, we had a very small offensive line so teams could run against us, which is why Wimberly's big back had so much success against us last year. They basically beat us with that one player. We have size and speed on the lines this year which is why teams have had trouble scoring on us. I'm not so excited about us running over teams like Hf and Hj because most people expected that. Dayton is running through 20-4a and Michael Dugat is one of the best running backs in the state and he only got like 40 yards total against our D(can't remember the exact amount,but was well under 100 yards) so if he couldn't have much success against our D, then it will be hard for anybody. I realize anything can happen...that's life, but if Wo-s stays healthy and play like they've been playing, I don't see anybody in this area even staying close with them and any team in the state will have theire hands full. Last year, it was mostly Beasley that teams had to prepare for. Now it's Thomas,Garrett,Bevil,Franks,Rhodes, Leblanc and the list goes on and on. I would like to say that I wish Trey Robinson would get more carrys...he's a really good running back. Even though he's only about 5"4, he really runs hard. By the way Trey Robinson,and Kendrick Leblanc are Deon Beasleys brothers, so you know it's in there blood to be good athletes. Their dad Kenneth Richards was a very good player for Wo-s in 86.

Jason1725
10-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Well good luck to the Mustangs this year, just take it easy on Jasper. Our offense just isn't very good this year :dispntd:

tam
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Well good luck to the Mustangs this year, just take it easy on Jasper. Our offense just isn't very good this year :dispntd:

Ya'll will get back on track. It will give the team more motivation for next year.

Paratrooper
10-16-2006, 11:49 PM
tam, I’m so sorry we’re not worthy to be in your testicular sisterhood.

Here’s a sampling of what you’ve said:

“Jasper sucks”
“BC sucks”
“I respect other teams”
“Are you disputing that your team sucks???”
“…we shouldn’t be too happy dominating them”
“I respect other teams”
“Silsbee isn’t much better than them”
“I respect other teams”
“WO-S is just way above everybody else in the area and probably in the state this year”
“I respect other teams”
“All that bulletin board material crap is over-rated”
“So basically your the one that's Blabbering a lot”

LOL…So, who’s running their mouth, missy? I was disputing the attitude and cockiness of your post, and your lack of knowledge of the competition we face in Silsbee and the playoff teams. Using the word “Probably” didn’t change the tone of your message, madam. You’re saying WO-S is far better than anyone in the state, and I’m saying we have a lot to prove. That is what I believe, and so do the rest of the WO-S “Sweathogs” who hang out here. You better believe we’re cautious, and not because we don’t want to offend anyone (we could care less about that), it’s because we truly respect the opposition. Obviously, you don’t. Remember Wimberley? Huffman in ’04? If the players get overconfident like you when we play Jasper, BC, and Silsbee, we can count on losing one or two of those games.

It’s worth repeating…if the coaches and players at WO-S had the same mindset as yours, we would not be undefeated right now. So, enjoy your opinion and hope it doesn't become contagious among the football team.

To my WO-S brethren...do you think tam is Jody's girlfriend?

Pirate4state, we’re glad you enjoyed today’s entertainment.

Well said; thank you Griff. Hey Tam read the quote and I hope it sets in. Even with Tam's idiotic responses I do think WOS is the team to beat. So far they have crushed the district and I have them picked over Silsbee by 28. I really don't see anyone that is going to significantly challenge them in the district but once out of the district there are a whole bunch of good teams just waiting.

Hupernikomen
10-17-2006, 09:46 AM
Well said; thank you Griff. Hey Tam read the quote and I hope it sets in. Even with Tam's idiotic responses I do think WOS is the team to beat. So far they have crushed the district and I have them picked over Silsbee by 28. I really don't see anyone that is going to significantly challenge them in the district but once out of the district there are a whole bunch of good teams just waiting.

TAM is saying what some kinder WO-S fans feel, but "she" is the only one willing to brag out loud. Always interesting when a new knowledgable member pops up out of nowhere to stir the pot.
Not a whole lot of arguments from SE Texas that WO-S is the class of the area again this year so not of a whole lot to stir.

tam
10-17-2006, 12:01 PM
TAM is saying what some kinder WO-S fans feel, but "she" is the only one willing to brag out loud. Always interesting when a new knowledgable member pops up out of nowhere to stir the pot.
Not a whole lot of arguments from SE Texas that WO-S is the class of the area again this year so not of a whole lot to stir.

Thank you, I said what I said and I meant what I said. Whoever got upset over it...too bad. If Wo-s team is over confident like someone said, it's not because of anything I said, some of these people ack like if Wo-s players read my post, then they are gonna have the same feelings I have. I wish I had that kinda power then I could make some of these guys quite crying like some little babies. And no Jody isn't my boyfriend,for the person that said that...not many of you on here could be so fortunate. I love men, not little boys.

tam
10-17-2006, 12:04 PM
I think some of you guys are starting to have a crush on me...your paying much too much attention to me...I'm flattered.:D

griff
10-17-2006, 12:35 PM

Sorry, Huper, but you're mind reading gadget is not working. I said exactly what I believe about respecting teams in the playoffs. I think WO-S is the best team in SE Texas, but I'm dead serious about the concern for teams we'll face in the playoffs. We're beatable, and I stand by that opinion.

Originally posted by tam
And no Jody isn't my boyfriend,for the person that said that...not many of you on here could be so fortunate. I love men, not little boys.

tam, that's your best line so far. Keep more of those coming, and beware of the competition in the playoffs. :D

tam
10-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Sorry, Huper, but you're mind reading gadget is not working. I said exactly what I believe about respecting teams in the playoffs. I think WO-S is the best team in SE Texas, but I'm dead serious about the concern for teams we'll face in the playoffs. We're beatable, and I stand by that opinion.

tam, that's your best line so far. Keep more of those coming, and beware of the competition in the playoffs. :D

Yes, I know we'll get more competition in the playoffs...I'm looking forward to it. I'm ready for an exciting game.

pirate4state
10-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by tam
Thank you, I said what I said and I meant what I said. Whoever got upset over it...too bad. If Wo-s team is over confident like someone said, it's not because of anything I said, some of these people ack like if Wo-s players read my post, then they are gonna have the same feelings I have. I wish I had that kinda power then I could make some of these guys stfu quite crying like some little babies. And no Jody isn't my boyfriend,for the person that said that...not many of you on here could be so fortunate. I love men, not little boys. :clap: ROFL! Have I said WELCOME to the board? :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

tam
10-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: ROFL! Have I said WELCOME to the board? :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Lol yes

Hupernikomen
10-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Sorry, Huper, but you're mind reading gadget is not working. I said exactly what I believe about respecting teams in the playoffs.

Notice I said some..not ALL. Heck if I was a WO-S fan I would be thinking my team could kick the living daylights out of just about anyone in the state..because it is true. Doubt I would be saying that on these message boards simply because I come here to exchange information not brag like a kid about my alma mater. TAM obviously doesn't speak for all of WO-S fans, but I have a hunch others feel that way. Or at least they should...you guys have a special team this year. Can't say I blame you all for trying to quiet "her". Sure makes it rough later on if you lose.

Paratrooper
10-18-2006, 07:07 AM
Notice I said some..not ALL. Heck if I was a WO-S fan I would be thinking my team could kick the living daylights out of just about anyone in the state..because it is true. Doubt I would be saying that on these message boards simply because I come here to exchange information not brag like a kid about my alma mater. TAM obviously doesn't speak for all of WO-S fans, but I have a hunch others feel that way. Or at least they should...you guys have a special team this year. Can't say I blame you all for trying to quiet "her". Sure makes it rough later on if you lose.

No Hup I disagree there is always at least one poster from WOS just like Tam every year.

duckbutter
10-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Bickering between WOS faithfull...LOVE IT!! But to win the state title you not only have to be good but also have a little LUCK. The problem with blowing teams out through predistrict, district and early rounds of the playoffs is that sooner or later you'll have to play a complete game and be able to put the opponent away. Newton had this problem for the last two yrs. Starters pulled early and never had to finish a game, lack of competition WILL hurt you late. There is NO competition for WOS in that district...period.

chaingang
10-18-2006, 11:39 AM
No Hup I disagree there is always at least one poster from WOS just like Tam every year.

Well, since I justed turned 26, I left my 25 and under trash talking behind me. Momma said I have to grow up.:D

JasperDog94
10-18-2006, 12:51 PM
Well, since I justed turned 26, I left my 25 and under trash talking behind me. Momma said I have to grow up.:D I thought mamma said knock you out.;)

Paratrooper
10-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by duckbutter
Bickering between WOS faithfull...LOVE IT!! But to win the state title you not only have to be good but also have a little LUCK.

You are correct

Crimestick
10-18-2006, 07:05 PM
We're quite aware. We've done it. Thanks.

Paratrooper
10-18-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
We're quite aware. We've done it. Thanks.

Honestly that is why it is hard to be on your side. Crimestick you are probably one of the worst.

Crimestick
10-19-2006, 03:16 AM
Gee, thanks. It will be tough getting through this season knowing that you're not on our side. It's good that a self-righteous BC fan such as yourself is not having to deal with character issues amongst the BC faithful. You're such saints. :rolleyes:
I'm evil. I'm "one of the worst." It's wrong for me to have an opinion because I'm from WO-S.
Please... judge me more!

WOS1
10-19-2006, 11:03 AM
Honestly that is why it is hard to be on your side. Crimestick you are probably one of the worst.

Trooper, why are you always in the middle of WO-S discussions? You seem to have a preoccupation with the WO-S program. Why is that? You either are in the middle of any WO-S discussion, always in an argument with a WO-S poster or are starting threads directed at insulting the WO-S school... what's up?

Don't get me wrong, there are times (like in this thread), where you give us props which is appreciated, but it doesn't take you long to turn.

chaingang
10-19-2006, 11:18 AM
Yall just need to hug each other. WOS1, I told you about skipping your meds.:p