PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Hill-56, Rockdale-20, Final

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-13-2006, 11:06 PM
The Tigers once again and went out and played their hearts out. Even when they were down 28-0 at one point, they came back with a lot of passion and enthusiasm. Their offensive line began to click on all cylinders and allowed QB David McCann to pick apart LH's defense. I was thoroughly impressed with the performance of the offensive line, Guzman, Dodds, Juergens, Lewis, and Morehead, along with receivers Stutts, Brooks, and Mack. Man, you guys played your hearts out. I hope that this shows you what you guys are truly capable of. I can't tell you how proud of you guys I am, you stuck with it all the way, never giving in. Keep it up Tigers, playoffs are just a few games away, we believe in you guys.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Sorry, I didn't see another thread started....

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Also, a little add in here, LHPM, it was good to see you again, and LHMom, and PurpleNails, it was a pleasure to meet you. Did ya'll ever hear me yelling?

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Also, a little add in here, LHPM, it was good to see you again, and LHMom, and PurpleNails, it was a pleasure to meet you. Did ya'll ever hear me yelling?
Good to see you too, BBDE! And nice to meet your mom. :)

Like BBDE said, the Tigers never gave up. I did feel really bad for the refs, though, with two of them getting "leveled". OUCH!

Great job tonight, Panthers! I have to give props to our offensive line. You guys did an awesome job blocking and deserve much credit. And more props go out to the defense. Way to go, guys! :clap: :clap:

Old Tiger
10-14-2006, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good to see you too, BBDE! And nice to meet your mom. :)

Like BBDE said, the Tigers never gave up. I did feel really bad for the refs, though, with two of them getting "leveled". OUCH!

Great job tonight, Panthers! I have to give props to our offensive line. You guys did an awesome job blocking and deserve much credit. And more props go out to the defense. Way to go, guys! :clap: :clap: From what the players were telling me it was actually the same ref :D Good seeing you again Deb! Your my favorite :D

Old Tiger
10-14-2006, 07:31 AM
I was readin the paper this morning and LH rushed 53 times for 574 yards. That is crazy!

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
From what the players were telling me it was actually the same ref :D Good seeing you again Deb! Your my favorite :D
:kiss: :kiss: Did you see my other thread? (I didn't leave you off here on purpose....) Good to see you too! :)

Poor guy if it was the same one. :(

Old Tiger
10-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:kiss: :kiss: Did you see my other thread? (I didn't leave you off here on purpose....) Good to see you too! :)

Poor guy if it was the same one. :( Indeed

LHMom
10-14-2006, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END

It was really nice to meet you, too! You are a great looking kid.

I couldn't hear you but I could see you. :) I love to see former players still there to support the team. (Could you hear our cowbells?)

And I agree - the Tigers kept fighting back till the end, and put together some good plays/drives. Best of luck on the rest of the season. And best of luck to you as you continue to pursue your dream at A&M. I'll be rootin' for ya'. (Not for the Aggies, but for you! ;) )

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-14-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
It was really nice to meet you, too! You are a great looking kid.

I couldn't hear you but I could see you. :) I love to see former players still there to support the team. (Could you hear our cowbells?)

And I agree - the Tigers kept fighting back till the end, and put together some good plays/drives. Best of luck on the rest of the season. And best of luck to you as you continue to pursue your dream at A&M. I'll be rootin' for ya'. (Not for the Aggies, but for you! ;) )
Yeah, I heard the cowbell....I heard it a little too often for my liking though. I was kind of disappointed in the fans, some people got up and left before halftime, and others just trickled out slowly. It hurts, I know exactly how those boys feel whenever your fans stop supporting you and leave before the game is over. Thanks for your compliments and your support LHMom, it's greatly appreciated. ;)

LHMom
10-14-2006, 12:12 PM
When is Rockdale's bye-week? You can come sit with us & wear purple! :)

No excuse for fans leaving before the game is over!!!!! This is high school, not college. You are there to support the team, win or lose. And we've been there so I don't meant that as a slam against the Rockdale crowd.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by LHMom
When is Rockdale's bye-week? You can come sit with us & wear purple! :)

No excuse for fans leaving before the game is over!!!!! This is high school, not college. You are there to support the team, win or lose. And we've been there so I don't meant that as a slam against the Rockdale crowd.

Yeah, it's a pretty bad feeling to look up in the stands whenever you're down, and see everyone leaving and giving up on you, it kind of makes you want to give up on yourself, but those boys didn't they stuck it out until the end. I have never seen or been a part of a team with as much heart as they have.....Rockdale doesn't have a bye week.