PDA

View Full Version : Final Burkburnett 13 - Iowa Park 7

GreenMonster
10-13-2006, 09:43 PM
nm

GreenMonster
10-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I would like to say that I think Ma did a fine job of selecting the game of the week. It was a real barn burner.

wildstangs
10-13-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I would like to say that I think Ma did a fine job of selecting the game of the week. It was a real barn burner.

Little more entertaining than the Sweetwater game, eh?

VWG
10-13-2006, 09:59 PM
I thought that this would have been a more high scoring game... but hats off to IP as they hung tough with a good Burk team.

GreenMonster
10-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by VWG
I thought that this would have been a more high scoring game... but hats off to IP as they hung tough with a good Burk team.

I've been telling you guys that IP has really pulled it together after the Wylie loss. IP is a pretty good football team that has yet to peak. They got off to a slow start once again and it really cost them this week. The later the season gets the better these kids will get though.

Ranger Mom
10-14-2006, 12:04 AM
I tossed this game back and forth all week....my heart said IP, but my head said Burkburnett!!

I got my pick right, but I almost feel guilty for being happy about it!!

Dang it Greenmonster, I feel like I betrayed you!!:(

RMAC
10-14-2006, 01:06 AM
It pains me to say it, but baring an act of God, I think Graham stays home again this year. I won't go out just yet and say that Hirschi makes the playoffs, but if they win next week, then yes, they do.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thanks, GM!

GreenMonster
10-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I tossed this game back and forth all week....my heart said IP, but my head said Burkburnett!!

I got my pick right, but I almost feel guilty for being happy about it!!

Dang it Greenmonster, I feel like I betrayed you!!:(

It's OK, my head said Burkburnett all week too. IP's defense is still getting it together and they have some issues getting out of the starting blocks still. They just keep getting better though. Defense really stepped up this week by holding a very good offense to 13 points all of which came in the first half. If they can just get going before the second quarter starts then they have a chance to be a really good football team that makes some noise come playoff time. I have faith. This is a well coached football team.