PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys the real thing, the game, and Bill Parcells!

mwisnews
10-12-2003, 10:31 PM
I know you all saw the game. The Cowboys are the real deal, after they cream the lions, they will have a tough schedule with Tampa, Washington, New England, and Miami coming up. If they can come out with some wins then we are the real deal. Lets talk about this game today.

The Cowboys were prepared. The offensive line stopped the Eagles blitz entirely. You saw how the Cowboys had max protection on Carter. Also, Parcells knew when to pull out the trick plays. If Galloway didn't stumble it would of been an easy touchdown. It didn't matter they scored anyway. Well, on defense the Cowboys blitzed the crap out McNabb. He never got comfortable in the pocket and that hurt him and the offense. Thankfully the Cowboys did stop the run, but tired out in the end. Then we got Billy Cundiff. He is the man, he is still getting those field goals. Good job Cundiff.

Parcells is what everyone that played under him has says, he will make you as a player even better. He will do anything to pull your strings to make you peform, just like Cundiff and Carter. The people that did well under the Parcells system hated it because he such a prick always harassing you. Just like the military, he will come in and tear you down and build you back up. He has done this too many of the Cowboys player. Take for example Willie Blade. This guy wasn't suppose to make the team, but Parcells reached inside him and now he is one of the best linemen in the Cowboys. I just hope that the Cowboys get through the heart of the season sucessfully and do well.

Go Cowboys!

cant stop me
10-12-2003, 10:48 PM
i think they can do it.. there having a good season

3afan2K3
10-12-2003, 10:58 PM
They are gonna win the Super Bowl