PDA

View Full Version : Rember the Bulldogs,(Marlin, Marlin, Marlin

cunbed10
12-23-2002, 10:39 AM
Hello world, It's me, a true Marlin Bulldog fan.
I would like to take this time to say Merry Christmas to the Whole 3A family. I can't wait for the 2003 season. I am very close with the football team, and I here alot of admiration and respect for the two oustanding players at Burnet.
Mr. Shipley and Mr.Quarterback, this come from out two oustanding players #5Matterial Richardson, and #4 D'Neran Wrighter, they can't wait to come to Burnet next year. We would like to play Jasper if possible, we will have Ennis visit us around the 4th week. We have one of the states toughest pre-season schedule, that prepares us for District, as well as the post-season. LaGrange 2000, Bellville 2002, and Bandera(state champs) you all have outstanding programs, and we will be looking forward to playing you all especially Bellville, that was a very heartbreaking lost, but you all Prevailed. My 3A family I say, BeWaRe of Dogs(Marlin, Marlin,Marlin,Marlin). Remember the Dogs, not the Titans.

FranksBullDog
12-23-2002, 06:03 PM
I agree i think all the players have tremendous respect for Burnett Ennis University and Midway, all these teams are well rounded programs.Newton is even smaller than Marlins enrollment.I think Marlin will be even stronger next year if they can stay injury free.Marlin coaches do a very good job of utilizing the talent they have. I do however hope COACH MALONE learns to punt in his end of the field on fourth and three in a tie game in the fourth quarter in a game his team has taken control of. Regardless of what any one says that game would not have gone to overtime if he had not temporarily lost his mind,but give Bellville credit they were there to take advantage of our mistakes and yes i do have a lot of respect for their program.

FranksBullDog
12-23-2002, 06:08 PM
I agree i think all the players have tremendous respect for Burnett Ennis University and Midway, all these teams are well rounded programs.Newton is even smaller than Marlins enrollment.I think Marlin will be even stronger next year if they can stay injury free.Marlin coaches do a very good job of utilizing the talent they have. I do however hope COACH MALONE learns to punt in his end of the field on fourth and three in a tie game in the fourth quarter in a game his team has taken control of. Regardless of what any one says that game would not have gone to overtime if he had not temporarily lost his mind,but give Bellville credit they were there to take advantage of our mistakes and yes i do have a lot of respect for their program.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-24-2002, 02:11 AM
Out of curiosity, how many starters are coming back on offense and defense? and returning lettermen? How many seniors will be graduating?

FranksBullDog
12-24-2002, 06:21 PM
They return all of their skill players on offense except the QB but #4 Wrighter, is a very good QB as well as being able to play every position on the field as well as being a coach on the field. Their needs will be at offense line where they only return one starter. On defense they return nine starters and could be even quicker than last season. They should be very deep at running back position. Barring injuries they should make a serious run in the play-offs.

FranksBullDog
12-24-2002, 06:23 PM
They return all of their skill players on offense except the QB but #4 Wrighter, is a very good QB as well as being able to play every position on the field as well as being a coach on the field. Their needs will be at offense line where they only return one starter. On defense they return nine starters and could be even quicker than last season. They should be very deep at running back position. Barring injuries they should make a serious run in the play-offs.

marlin fan
12-24-2002, 10:54 PM
cunbed 10 check your pm's

MARLINFAN
12-25-2002, 12:19 AM
REST IN PEACE (9)ALVIN HALL

marlin fan
12-25-2002, 12:27 AM
what church is the furnal going to be at i know it is saterday what time( boy my spelling is off to day)

<small>[ December 24, 2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

marlin fan
12-25-2002, 12:28 AM
MARLINFAN you never did answer my pm

BHSchrldr
12-26-2002, 07:10 PM
What happened to #9 (alvin hall)??
we cant wait to see y'all again next year too!!!

marlin fan
12-26-2002, 09:06 PM
he was killed in a car reck friday night comming from a party in Rosebud

<small>[ December 26, 2002, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

marlin fan
12-26-2002, 09:09 PM
BHSchrldr:
What happened to #9 (alvin hall)??
we cant wait to see y'all again next year too!!!I hope we win this time HA HA HA

Bellville22
12-28-2002, 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear about Hall, I take it this guy was on the team. His family and you guys are in my prayers.

God Bless