PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone Paraskevidekatriaphobic ???

3afan
10-13-2006, 05:45 AM
... that is fear of Friday the 13th!

The five most common phobias are:
1. Fear of snakes (ophidiophobia)
2. Fear of giving a speech (glossophobia)
3. Fear of heights (acrophobia)
4. Fear of rodents (musophobia)
5. Fear of flying (aviophobia)

by the way, I'm not - bring it on! :cool:

shankbear
10-13-2006, 07:41 AM
Nope because there is nothing to fear but fear itself. Oh wait........that leaves us fearing fear. That dang Roosevelt? Churchill? Bevis? Butthead? Stewie?

lostaussie
10-13-2006, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by shankbear
Nope because there is nothing to fear but fear itself. and snakes:D.............snakes make me hurt myself:doh:

CHS_CG
10-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
... that is fear of Friday the 13th!

The five most common phobias are:
1. Fear of snakes (ophidiophobia)
4. Fear of rodents (musophobia)
5. Fear of flying (aviophobia)

by the way, I'm not - bring it on! :cool:

i am none of the above but i do have a funny story that some of ya already know...

this past Jan. we had a friday the 13th,(it was a full moon that day too) and I was heading out with one of my good friends, we went to eat and play pool. Well I tell him to pick where we should eat and he told me TGIFridays (that had just opened in nov.) was really good so i figured hey why not... we go and we order and we are waiting on our food and i turn around to watch the 4 tvs that are over the bar (basketball was on what can i say) and all of a sudden Taylors dad walks around the bar.:eek: :eek: i was speachless, i turned around and was freakin out and come to find out he had been working there since they opened and i happened to just find him working as a manager there...

pirate4state
10-13-2006, 09:07 AM

That's me. I can't even look at that one email going around of Andre Agassi & Fedorvav (sp?) playing tennis on top of some ridiculous sky scrapper somewhere. I don't even know if it is a real pic, but it freaks the hell out of me!!! :eek: :hairpunk:

My fear of heights does not stop me from going up in tall buildings or riding roller coasters!! :) I actually love that feeling I get when I'm afraid to be up there!! :thinking:

44INAROW
10-13-2006, 09:10 AM

this would be ME :( public speaking scares me ALOT - I am getting alot better at it, since I have to do it all the time for Ribbon Cuttings and Banquets, but when I am up there talking, my heart is pounding and I forget to breathe :rolleyes: