PDA

View Full Version : 100 post

coach
10-12-2006, 05:57 PM
i reached the century mark. ive been abart of down low for about a month it is pretty addicting and ive enjoyed its been fun arguing and making my points(probably mostly nonsense) and i do apologize if i have disrespected anyone thats not my intent although i like making all you tea sips mad especially phil and tiger wr lol. but like i said its been fun and i think yall are stuck wit me bc im hooked so be ready for more great arguments and all my intresting points

big daddy russ
10-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Hell yeah, man, keep 'em coming. One of the best sites out there for a good argument because they're usually fact-driven instead of 'my dad can beat up your dad.'

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by coach
i reached the century mark. ive been abart of down low for about a month it is pretty addicting and ive enjoyed its been fun arguing and making my points(probably mostly nonsense) and i do apologize if i have disrespected anyone thats not my intent although i like making all you tea sips mad especially phil and tiger wr lol. but like i said its been fun and i think yall are stuck wit me bc im hooked so be ready for more great arguments and all my intresting points

You are full of it!!:thumbsup:

coach
10-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are full of it!!:thumbsup:

how am i full of it lol?

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by coach
how am i full of it lol?

:hand: ..........:p ..............;)

eagles_victory
10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You are full of it!!:thumbsup: should be expected kellye look who got him to join the downlow. :D

tigerpride_08
10-12-2006, 07:36 PM
congrats...:clap:

Ranger Mom
10-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
should be expected kellye look who got him to join the downlow. :D

That ain't no lie!!:D

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2006, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
One of the best sites out there for a good argument because they're usually fact-driven instead of 'my dad can beat up your dad.'
True....unless it's the Big XII fans arguing. :p

Oh, and congrats! :)

Old Tiger
10-13-2006, 05:55 AM
congrats