PDA

View Full Version : Longhorns are turning into Aggies

mwynn05
10-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Does anyone else remember when all the Aggies on here were extremely annoying a couple of years ago? Well now its the Longhorn fans doing the samething. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Emerson1
10-12-2006, 05:43 PM
It's just tigerWR

coach
10-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Does anyone else remember when all the Aggies on here were extremely annoying a couple of years ago? Well now its the Longhorn fans doing the samething. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

ive always thought that longhorns were just sore losers but emerson 1 is right its onlyy a select few

mwynn05
10-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's just tigerWR Him for one there are also a few others.

g$$
10-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Love your signature mwynn. Good stuff, & me too!

KTJ
10-12-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by g$$

Yeah, me too.

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 09:44 PM
I only do it because the A&M fans get pissed off easy.

CHS_CG
10-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

it goes both ways

WestTXLonghorn
10-12-2006, 09:51 PM

Why don't you just admit to yourself that you're going to be annoyed with anyone that supports a team that is winning that isn't "your" team. I bet you'll be a lot less stressed out when you just come clean with yourself.

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
it goes both ways I don't get pissed off. I just laugh and like to stir the stirred pot even more :D

big daddy russ
10-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Hell, I'm a t-shirt fan. Never been enrolled at Auburn and couldn't get in when I applied last year (my own fault for not TCOB my first two years in school... bit me in the arse this go-round), but I'd still root for them over the school I go to now or any school they played.

T-shirt fans aren't all bad.

Bulldog_12
10-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Hell, I'm a t-shirt fan. Never been enrolled at Auburn and couldn't get in when I applied last year (my own fault for not TCOB my first two years in school... bit me in the arse this go-round), but I'd still root for them over the school I go to now or any school they played.

T-shirt fans aren't all bad.

I USED to be ok with you Russ, but now I dont know. Ever since this happened, I dont know that we can be friends anymore............http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4279/russ2og4.jpg

:D

Old Tiger
10-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Bulldog knows what I am doing :D

We help each other out ;)

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed this?
No, I don't believe you are. ;)

mchavez
10-12-2006, 11:52 PM
QUOTE]Does anyone else remember when all the Aggies on here were extremely annoying a couple of years ago? Well now its the Longhorn fans doing the samething. Am I the only one who has noticed this?[/QUOTE]

Oh since we can't beat Texas, or even win 3 games lets just talk bad about them! I guess that's all you can do after your 56-7 spanky!! Does anyone else remember when all the Aggies on here were extremely annoying a couple of years ago? Well now its the Longhorn fans doing the samething. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

STXBramha
10-13-2006, 12:33 AM
Aggies don't even deserve to be included in the same posts as UT..let alone saying longhorns are turning into them.

mwynn05
10-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by WestTXLonghorn
Why don't you just admit to yourself that you're going to be annoyed with anyone that supports a team that is winning that isn't "your" team. I bet you'll be a lot less stressed out when you just come clean with yourself. Dde quirt drinkinf the longhowrn koolaoid ypi know i dontl liem a%m or Texas theyjsr trga too miuch..sao yea i dono im[sotr to bed its 2L04 and yea oimd rierwe..donte countg htis pisa

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2006, 06:13 AM
Dde quirt drinkinf the longhowrn koolaoid ypi know i dontl liem a%m or Texas theyjsr trga too miuch..sao yea i dono im[sotr to bed its 2L04 and yea oimd rierwe..donte countg htis pisa
:doh: :doh: :doh:

GreenMachine
10-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by STXBramha
Aggies don't even deserve to be included in the same posts as UT..let alone saying longhorns are turning into them. Nice intelligent post :rolleyes:

AggieJohn
10-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Dde quirt drinkinf the longhowrn koolaoid ypi know i dontl liem a%m or Texas theyjsr trga too miuch..sao yea i dono im[sotr to bed its 2L04 and yea oimd rierwe..donte countg htis pisa drinking so early in the morning?

raider red 2000
10-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR

i was told once.

It is better to be pissed off,
than pissed on.

coach
10-13-2006, 09:24 AM
Dde quirt drinkinf the longhowrn koolaoid ypi know i dontl liem a%m or Texas theyjsr trga too miuch..sao yea i dono im[sotr to bed its 2L04 and yea oimd rierwe..donte countg htis pisa

um mark u ok there man???:doh:

Phil C
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM

Just your imagination. :D

spiveyrat
10-13-2006, 10:33 AM

Now that you mention it... :thinking:

mwynn05
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Now that you mention it... :thinking: Im being serious not trying to be a jerk the Longhorn fans are now doing what a lot of the Aggie fans did about 2 years ago

KTJ
10-13-2006, 10:42 AM
Im being serious not trying to be a jerk the Longhorn fans are now doing what a lot of the Aggie fans did about 2 years ago

Such as?

Ranger Mom
10-13-2006, 10:43 AM

Mark...can you interpret this for me?? I think it was written in some kind of code or something!!:p

mwynn05
10-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Such as? Always trying to get there shots in on A&M without being provoked....im not saying Aggies dont do this but its not like they used to and not near as bad as texas fans have been lately....Texas fans are just acting like they are God's gift to earth and im not talking about you KTJ a lot of these guys dont go to texas or didnt graduate from there..its still annoying if someone has a tie to Texas but its a lot more tolerable IMO (i realize the grammar sucks but i have more important stuff to do for school to critique this im just typing it out)